Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today (47255 Views)

Kperogi Reacts To Rumors Of Ganduje As APC VP choice / Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship / The Real Picture Of Pdp Presidential Rally In Ekiti Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by sukerefakere(m): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
Where is that useless TIGRITIS?
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Abfinest007(m): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
this is serious
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:
Professor reacting to a mistake someone else made that everyone know its not intentional, Who will intentionally come out publicly to get his/her self embarrassed, If you say did donald Trump made mistake, Then tell me the cause of the Senseless shutdown of Trump Government or tell me how you will you feel if Buhari don't pay you your allowance as a government worker and tell you not to come to work until senate approve his life threatening budget? or what will you do if Buhari says he will reduce your allowance because he want too do interstate train project, If they call the professor to tell us how to tackle Terrorism now,They have no way out,Dont involve politics, This is a Stupid Professor.
First off, go and demand refund from your English teacher. After that, come and use your mother tongue to argue with a prof. Pèlè!

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Heartforus(m): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
He's still our president and he deserves our respect. Can you all just shut up for a moment. Why the insult, what has he done to deserve all this? He made a mistake, so?? Haven't any of you made a mistake in your life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Teejayphillip(m): 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
Mrnakeina:

You're a disgrace to Education.

Likewise ur generation Mr perfection
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Teejayphillip(m): 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
mrbillz:
Please just go and sleep! You’re actually suffering from Demantia too angry

Wish u same bro
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Teejayphillip(m): 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
felixomor:

Recalling your date of swearing in is now like interview fa.

Any difference
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by idonhammer: 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=Teejayphillip post=75454361]You are a disaster and a disgrace to humanity/quote]
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Ekaka1(m): 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:
Professor reacting to a mistake someone else made that everyone know its not intentional, Who will intentionally come out publicly to get his/her self embarrassed, If you say did donald Trump made mistake, Then tell me the cause of the Senseless shutdown of Trump Government or tell me how you will you feel if Buhari don't pay you your allowance as a government worker and tell you not to come to work until senate approve his life threatening budget? or what will you do if Buhari says he will reduce your allowance because he want too do interstate train project, If they call the professor to tell us how to tackle Terrorism now,They have no way out,Dont involve politics, This is a Stupid Professor.
Just because you're not a professor does not mean you cannot simply read and comprehend. The man has clearly told you this is a pattern and not a "mistake" as you call it...you want to argue that too.
Most of una no know say the word objectivity dey oyibo grammar, una just dey carry follow, follow like fowl wey dey follow corn every wia cheesy

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Teejayphillip(m): 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=idonhammer post=75454764][/quote]

Argue with ur dead ass brain... awon olofo... if e pain u,the same man will be ur President another 4years... U can decide to go on exile grin grin
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by HIPROFILE(m): 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
Teejayphillip:
Who no dey do mistake? Is buhari God that he’s too big to make mistake?

We go for interviews and we don’t get call back,it definitely means we didn’t do well to earn the spot.

Why always castigate people that are human like us....

Abeg make dem shift enter lagoon jaare

AMADIOHA visit you there! you defender of a slowpoke.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by LINTUNE(m): 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
grin grin cheesy
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by rayobaba(m): 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:
record your essay as voice recording and then play and listen, l mean listen and process it. U will doubt u wrote ds. #outofcontext

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by bid4rich(m): 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
Could this be true?

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Mrnakeina(m): 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
Teejayphillip:

Likewise ur generation Mr perfection

It's not about your grammar, it's about your sense of reasoning... how can you be educated and still support Buhari to run this country for another 4 years?!!!!!!!
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Teejayphillip(m): 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
HIPROFILE:

AMADIOHA visit you there! you defender of an slowpoke.

god of thunder strike u there... Can any good thing come outta ur mouth... Ewu
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by mercenary: 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
Teejayphillip:
Who no dey do mistake? Is buhari God that he’s too big to make mistake?

We go for interviews and we don’t get call back,it definitely means we didn’t do well to earn the spot.

Why always castigate people that are human like us....

Abeg make dem shift enter lagoon jaare
I see your brain has been infected with the same virus... How many time wey the idiot go make mistake? abi you no get sense?
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Salex007(m): 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Anybody not voting atiku issa bastard.The massive throng of people welcoming Atiku shows that Buhari, aka the Lifeless one is not accepted this time. Those desperate politicians deceiving baba-go-slow should be careful so as not to throw this country into endless cycle of war!!!APC cannot be smarter than we Nigerians. With all the public outcry against the impoverished and harmful government of Buhari, I wonder the rigging machinery they plan to adopt
guy stop using those words now. we all have different choices, you don't need to call any1 bastard because of their choices. pls grow up okay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Asapchris(m): 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
Remembering when he assuming office is not what we need, at least we can see he assuming projects that is enough for Nigerian s
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Teejayphillip(m): 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
Mrnakeina:

It's not about your grammar, it's about your sense of reasoning... how can you be educated and still support Buhari to run this country for another 4 years?!!!!!!!

The same Man U voted for b4 Buhari took over,Wetin e achieve? U dey here dey spill out thrash and u keep forming knowing it all... By the time he his re-elected,u can go on exile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by idonhammer: 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
Teejayphillip:
Do you know who you are talking to? You deserve 4 hot bullets
at close range on your dumb head.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by HeyCorleone(m): 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:

I don't know who you are, but after reading this, I felt very ashamed. You shouldn't have bothered commenting.

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Teejayphillip(m): 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
mercenary:
I see your brain has been infected with the same virus... How many time wey the idiot go make mistake? abi you no get sense?

When u get sense of good reasoning come talk to me.... Awon olodo... most of dem typing thrash here can’t lead a single animal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by echodrum(m): 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:
What nonsense are you talking and defending? Are you not ashamed of the kind of person you are pushing to represent the entire country? Policy mistakes are far away different from Dementia. We are talking about sickness here and you calling Trump shut down..
Your mumu never do??

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Teejayphillip(m): 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=idonhammer post=75455080][/quote]

U get 2 heads abi... if u like wait till thy kingdom come,Buhari remains ur 1st citizen
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Jowanson: 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:

So making mistake repeatedly is still a mistake to you abi?

You cannot be doing something repeatedly and expect to have the same result! It won't work

Baba needs retirement!

We don't hate him

We love him hence he needs to go and rest!

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Upsidedown9ja(m): 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
GoTV:
sad We Nigerian Christians are solidly behind president Buhari. He will rule us till 2023 and hand over to the igbos who love to hate him. This is the prophecy the Holy Spirit revealed to me as a born again Christian sad
you are a born again devil

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by cjaylala: 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
clemmonce:
I still wonder why any young Nigerian will say he wants to vote for Buhari. I can not just understand. Leadership is critical to nation building. A leader who is old , 90% probability he is an illetrate, no business acumen , nothing. On what basis are they voting for him ?? All they talk about is corruption .
Corruption is not the only problem with Nigeria.. How many people have gone go jail on corruption charges.? Orji Uzor Kalu is now a saint. Obanikoro is a saint, Ameachi is a saint, Tinubu is a saint, A man that it took six months before he could name his cabinet and after naming it all we saw were old faces , same corrupt people.
In the aspect of direction where do you think a man like Buhari can drive us to as a nation.
Are u normal
So u knw he's too old for a rerun
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by fred04(m): 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
HYPOCRISY is when you believe what obj said about Atiku and disbelieve what he said about Buhari.
FOOLISHNESS is when you believe what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said about Atiku (a Cameronian) and disbelieve what he said about Buhari (jubrin from Sudan).
HOPELESSNESS is when you believe that an old,uneducated tyrant,brainless fool,tribalistic dullard can rule a country blessed with hardworking and vibrant citizens.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by RTSC: 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
The good thing is that it's not only those that hate buhari will suffer the consequences of his dementia if he wins again.

The price of commodity knows no wailer or zombie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ / Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos / Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.