Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today (47256 Views)

Kperogi Reacts To Rumors Of Ganduje As APC VP choice / Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship / The Real Picture Of Pdp Presidential Rally In Ekiti Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by SEONaijaExpert: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2019
immhotep:

Seonaijaexpert is as confused as the Sudanese clone
Tell your Cameroonian to go back to his country.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 06, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Tell your Cameroonian to go back to his country.
Receive sense ASAP

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by HIPROFILE(m): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2019
Teejayphillip:

god of thunder strike u there... Can any good thing come outta ur mouth... Ewu

Usu laparakwa gi there!
ur a ghost without conscience. Never knew u still have ur brains in ur skull at least u recongnized that ur god of thunder that will certainly strike you and buhari on election day is a small useless god.

To me i beleive everyone is entitled to his opinion but i have to differ in this case of buhari ruling this country for yet another 4years.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by seangy4konji: 9:02am On Feb 06, 2019
Lol
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by ekons(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2019
The same man who presented Sent Ndoma Agba in cross river state, aspiring for senate seat , but buhari present him as governor ,
His kitchen cabinet are not helping him, buhari is not informed, so he mean he has being ruling since 2005, I don't blame him,
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by omoharry(f): 9:28am On Feb 06, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Anybody not voting atiku issa bastard.The massive throng of people welcoming Atiku shows that Buhari, aka the Lifeless one is not accepted this time. Those desperate politicians deceiving baba-go-slow should be careful so as not to throw this country into endless cycle of war!!!APC cannot be smarter than we Nigerians. With all the public outcry against the impoverished and harmful government of Buhari, I wonder the rigging machinery they plan to adopt
I will vote PDP not becos they are better than the APC.They have the upper hand becos APC decided to bring a candidate that is senile and demented.Buhari is gone and not in touch with his surroundings.They felt he is the only person out of the entire north that can lead.really? The cabals are the ones pulling the strings and any vote for buhari means a continuous rule of nepotism and sectionalism from the cabals.Buhari is gone.Atiku is senile .at least we can hold him responsible for his action without saying he is old and was not aware .that is all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Stephendeals: 10:12am On Feb 06, 2019
ct2:
I better vote for osibanjo with Buhari than Atiku with obi

what is speaking for Buhari is integrity,

unfortunately the ipob are less concerned about integrity .

how do you expect me to vote a thief.

God for bid

A Man with integrity indeed..... haa who did this to Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by tyup(m): 10:13am On Feb 06, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:
Professor reacting to a mistake someone else made that everyone know its not intentional, Who will intentionally come out publicly to get his/her self embarrassed, If you say did donald Trump made mistake, Then tell me the cause of the Senseless shutdown of Trump Government or tell me how you will you feel if Buhari don't pay you your allowance as a government worker and tell you not to come to work until senate approve his life threatening budget? or what will you do if Buhari says he will reduce your allowance because he want too do interstate train project, If they call the professor to tell us how to tackle Terrorism now,They have no way out,Dont involve politics, This is a Stupid Professor.

all these rubbish you just spilled shows your not just clueless but quite dumber n dull than buhari

what's life threating about building a wall round your country undecided

isn't he more better atleast we saw the wall, we also saw the effect.....the 1b your dumb father collected what's to show for it are our soilders not even dying more than the biafran war?

go and grow some senses the internet isn't for kids like you. i'm even sure you cant diff your left from ur right

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by charlsecy(m): 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:
Professor reacting to a mistake someone else made that everyone know its not intentional....
When these gaffes become a pattern..... When someone consistently makes "unintentional" mistakes...... Hmmmmmm...
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by kabillionaire(m): 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
The highest form of Schizophrenia.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by excelmanager(m): 11:12am On Feb 07, 2019
Hahahahaha......who did this to Nigeria? This is no longer funny. Buhari go and rest.
Do know that each time you buy airtime or data some one somewhere is making money.

Do know that about #14billion is spent by Nigerians daily according to NCC.
You can share in the Telecom profits if you take the bold step to join us and stop enriching others, And start recharging for fortune.

Join us today to find out facts about RECHARGE AND GET PAID.If you are ready to start making money in the Telecom Industry comment I'M READY with your whatsapp number. Call/whatsapp me on 07039076273

Follow the link below to our WhatsApp training forum to learn more���������

https:///HadfIZhpDqD6A0A07fq27B

This business is only for serious minded people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ / Gen. Mohammadu Buhari Releases New Campaign Photos / Rashida Bello In Loved Up Video With Husband, Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.