Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today (47251 Views)

Kperogi Reacts To Rumors Of Ganduje As APC VP choice / Litigious Terrorism: Kperogi Reacts To FUTO's Defence Of Pantami's Professorship / The Real Picture Of Pdp Presidential Rally In Ekiti Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by cjaylala: 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
Teejayphillip:

When u get sense of good reasoning come talk to me.... Awon olodo... most of dem typing thrash here can’t lead a single animal

I see your intelligent self wud rather let a man at such age lead the so called single animal
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by anonymous1759(m): 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Anybody not voting atiku issa bastard.The massive throng of people welcoming Atiku shows that Buhari, aka the Lifeless one is not accepted this time. Those desperate politicians deceiving baba-go-slow should be careful so as not to throw this country into endless cycle of war!!!APC cannot be smarter than we Nigerians. With all the public outcry against the impoverished and harmful government of Buhari, I wonder the rigging machinery they plan to adopt

Anybody voting Atiku or Buhari issa bastard... Buhari is weak and lifeless, Atiku is a thief... I can't waste my precious time to cast my vote for these two.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariLooter post=75452240:
Anybody not voting atiku issa bastard.The massive throng of
people welcoming Atiku shows that Buhari, aka the Lifeless one is not accepted this time. Those desperate politicians deceiving baba-go-slow should be careful so as not to throw this country into endless cycle of war!!!APC cannot be smarter than we Nigerians. With all the public outcry against the impoverished and harmful government of Buhari, I wonder the rigging machinery they plan to adopt
Perhaps you are the bastard

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by ststyreal(f): 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
ct2:
I better vote for osibanjo with Buhari than Atiku with obi

what is speaking for Buhari is integrity,

unfortunately the ipob are less concerned about integrity .

how do you expect me to vote a thief.

God for bid
It isn't about voting for a thief or integrity rather it is a case of nepotism, hatred for the region and buhari religious extremism that is the core reasons why he is being despised by those you called ipob.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by kapelvej: 11:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
Kagawa10:
What's all this bruhaha over a mistake? Na eloquence we wan chop? Baba too much project need not to even talk at all. His accomplishments speak for him considering his admnistration has been earning 60% less than the previous regime due to fall in the price of crude oil yet has many projects to his name.

Tradermoni is supervised by worldbank which the Swiss bank asked to supervise Abacha's looted funds released to Nigeria.

In fact, I have to hail the master plan of Osibanjo to come up with tradermoni because this looted money that the Swiss bank didn't want to be added to our federal revenue/reserve could be loaned out to petty traders such as fruit/vegetable sellers, mtn card sellers etc and then returned back into federal pockets. Sense won't kill Osinbajo.

He's putting smile on the faces of petty traders as well as the face of our federal reserves. Best Idea to ever come up with than Falana asking us to take the Swiss bank to court over such condition.
may God make your life the way Buhari has handled Nigeria... say amen
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
GoTV:
sad We Nigerian Christians are solidly behind president Buhari. He will rule us till 2023 and hand over to the igbos who love to hate him. This is the prophecy the Holy Spirit revealed to me as a born again Christian sad
The hell fire wen dey wait you non be small. U go first feel d heat for earth before you jump enter. Born again indeed undecided undecided
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Teejayphillip(m): 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
cjaylala:

I see your intelligent self wud rather let a man at such age lead the so called single animal

U dat can’t lead a team at ur place of work will come down here and type rubbish... u had better go check urself and keep praying ur destiny helper locate u grin grin
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by arrestdarrester: 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Farooq Kperogi is a persistent enemy of this administration, most of his analysis are borne out of his incoherent opinions, muddled up with sprawl statements.

Interesting.... And what he had said about the symptoms of dementia is incorrect because it is kperogi that said it about Buhari abi?
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
ClearFlair:

Rubbish. This one is sponsored by Atiku. PMB till 2023.
How! Is the video doctored too?
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by atakamus: 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
Even if he likes let him day it is 1702. Na baba we know. Baba for the boys. PMB for now. Dementia is better than a thing and sharer of national access to his friends.
God dey. Their juju will not work.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by BuhariLooter(m): 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
asuustrike1:

Perhaps you are the bastard
WE WONT ARGUE WITH DEMENTED PIGS OF LIFELESS FC
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by idonhammer: 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
Teejayphillip:
guy if you see me on the work front you will poo and urinate on yourself. Be warned!
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Kagawa10: 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
kapelvej:
may God make your life the way Buhari has handled Nigeria... say amen
Of course, with many blessing projects and increase such as foreign reserve increasing from $26b to $43b, Baro inland port, railway projects, express roads etc.

May God sink your life like our foreign reserve sank from $48b to 26b under Jonathan. A resounding Amen to that.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Teejayphillip(m): 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=idonhammer post=75455408][/quote]

I laff dis ewure in Spanish... Nah nairaland unah mouth dey dance zanku.... I bet u,nah my shoe u go dey shine.... Nah dem seun wey allow small small boys like unah dey register on nairaland... I no blame u
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by clemmonce(m): 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
cjaylala:

Are u normal
So u knw he's too old for a rerun
I pity you. People who are abnormal think every other person is abnormal.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Felixv: 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
BuhariLooter:
Anybody not voting atiku issa bastard.The massive throng of people welcoming Atiku shows that Buhari, aka the Lifeless one is not accepted this time. Those desperate politicians deceiving baba-go-slow should be careful so as not to throw this country into endless cycle of war!!!APC cannot be smarter than we Nigerians. With all the public outcry against the impoverished and harmful government of Buhari, I wonder the rigging machinery they plan to adopt

I will never vote for a low life crook like atiku. A man who spent 8yrs as VP and cannot point to a single completed project. Ok, my mistake

He built himself a university, sent $40million dollars to his 4th wife in America before they were bundled out of that country

4+4 = 8.

Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Ojiofor: 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
ct2:
I better vote for osibanjo with Buhari than Atiku with obi

what is speaking for Buhari is integrity,

unfortunately the ipob are less concerned about integrity .

how do you expect me to vote a thief.

God for bid

Buhari that lied under oath and certificate forger have integrity?
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Sirjamo: 11:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
Atiku told Kaderia Ahmed that selling ALSCON built with $3.5 billion for just $120 million in the name of privatization was a mistake, as stupid and costly as that mistake was, we didn't hear Wailers said anything.

Just because of a few slip of tongue here and there by Buhari, they are foaming in the mouth like epileptic patients.

I have heard Buhari said it many times that " When we came into office in 2015". I don't care if he has suddenly forgotten that, I am leaving my house as early as 7am on election day to go and vote for him.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by clemmonce(m): 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
Teejayphillip:
Who no dey do mistake? Is buhari God that he’s too big to make mistake?

We go for interviews and we don’t get call back,it definitely means we didn’t do well to earn the spot.

Why always castigate people that are human like us....

Abeg make dem shift enter lagoon jaare
in your words " and we dont get call back after making a blunder during an interview " You are a disgrace to education and every young Nigerian. Even if you want to support Buhari atleast use a good point.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by cjaylala: 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Teejayphillip:

U dat can’t lead a team at ur place of work will come down here and type rubbish... u had better go check urself and keep praying ur destiny helper locate u grin grin
Bros make sure u exercise ur franchise that day..
And leave all this leadership and followership uve been ranting here.. vote wisely
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Benwallt(m): 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
Spoonerism
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by kapelvej: 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
Kagawa10:

Of course, with many blessing projects and increase such as foreign reserve increasing from $26b to $43b, Baro inland port, railway projects, express roads etc.

May God sink your life like our foreign reserve sank from $48b to 26b under Jonathan. A resounding Amen to that.
grin ;Dmy brother don't specify, just say may God handle your life like Buhari handled Nigeria. Did I praised PDP, ...well I forgot it is a zombie thing, brainless
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Teejayphillip(m): 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
cjaylala:

Bros make sure u exercise ur franchise that day..
And leave all this leadership and followership uve been ranting here.. vote wisely

Ain’t soliciting for any... Go vote for anyone ur heart goes with... I only reacted to the Topic of the message
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Teejayphillip(m): 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
clemmonce:
in your words " and we dont get call back after making a blunder during an interview " You are a disgrace to education and every young Nigerian. Even if you want to support Buhari atleast use a good point.

If I make a blunder,it’s nor of ur freaking business.... U don’t have to use panadol for my headache... u can as well quote the topic and move on with ur miserable life
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by J4justice: 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
Teejayphillip:

We go for interviews and we don’t get call back,it definitely means we didn’t do well to earn the spot.

I don't have any grouse for Buhari but for his supporters. Posterity will never forgive those selling Buhari to Innocent public for self interest.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Teejayphillip(m): 11:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
J4justice:

I don't have any grouse for Buhari but for his supporters. Posterity will never forgive those selling Buhari to Innocent public for self interest.

Oga over saabi,no one is selling anybody to u... i quoted the topic of the message,u should do same too...

Make unah go put unah belle for bed sleep
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by nextstep(m): 11:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
Teejayphillip:

Like the poster said, it would be forgiven had it not been part of a larger pattern of gaffes, the type associated with the onset (or progress) of dementia or some other mental degradation. It's not wise for people to ignore the signs and stubbornly choose a candidate that will only get worse after elections:

- he's stumbled several times and will not likely stand up to the physical rigors of the next 4 years,
- he's not in the best of health and will likely be more absent
- he's not demonstrating mental capacity to tackle the issues at hand
- and he does not even have an ounce of care for Nigerians. To him, Katsina and Niger Republic are his countrymen.

In fact, I wish the border came down another 5 kilometers so Daura would have been in Niger, and we would have been saved from this selfish, holier-than-thou know-it-all who thinks Nigerians are garbage. When Fela said he'd never heard a government abuse its own people, I was confused, till I realized that this man hates the historical accident that put him in Nigeria, and he's never thought of himself as Nigerian. It all made sense after I saw how close Daura was to the border, why he would have more affinity for Niger than for Kano.

How will he hold extensive meetings, when he has a hard time reading his notes? How can he travel to meet foreign leaders and businesses to further our interests abroad when he doesn't have the energy? Will he just go and spend 2 years abroad, with deteriorating health, leading to a leadership crisis like the time of Yaradua. How will he go to disaster sites and help the healing process? (oh, I forgot, unlike Osinbajo, Buhari has never mingled with the common folks)

There are people who would be happy to make decisions for him, preying on his conditions, and enriching themselves at the expense of the country.

Personally, I think the rhetoric of "anti-corruption" is just that - empty rhetoric, given how selective his administration has been in pursuing opposition and forgiving carpet crossers. We've actually gotten worse on the corruption index in the last 3 years (or am I mistaken?)

On every other measure: economic growth, peace, fairness, future-minded, progressive, enabler, etc... Buhari has been a failure. His re-election will make these last 4 years seem like a joke.

The only silver lining is if he passes during his term - like Yaradua did - we would have a competent Osinbajo at the helm. I don't wish the man evil, so he should just be defeated.

We have some viable choices in Atiku, Sowore, Durotoye, let's not throw our country into the dustbin because of some illusion of anti-corruption.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by PointZerom: 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:
Professor reacting to a mistake someone else made that everyone know its not intentional, Who will intentionally come out publicly to get his/her self embarrassed, If you say did donald Trump made mistake, Then tell me the cause of the Senseless shutdown of Trump Government or tell me how you will you feel if Buhari don't pay you your allowance as a government worker and tell you not to come to work until senate approve his life threatening budget? or what will you do if Buhari says he will reduce your allowance because he want too do interstate train project, If they call the professor to tell us how to tackle Terrorism now,They have no way out,Dont involve politics, This is a Stupid Professor.
Shut up. Didn't you watch him on "the candidates as he disgraced himself.
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by clemmonce(m): 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
Teejayphillip:

If I make a blunder,it’s nor of ur freaking business.... U don’t have to use panadol for my headache... u can as well quote the topic and move on with ur miserable life
he pain am... Lol
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by Teejayphillip(m): 12:01am On Feb 06, 2019
nextstep:

Like the poster said, it would be forgiven had it not been part of a larger pattern of gaffes, the type associated with the onset (or progress) of dementia or some other mental degradation. It's not wise for people to ignore the signs and stubbornly choose a candidate that will only get worse after elections:

- he's stumbled several times and will not likely stand up to the physical rigors of the next 4 years,
- he's not in the best of health and will likely be more absent
- he's not demonstrating mental capacity to tackle the issues at hand
- and he does not even have an ounce of care for Nigerians. To him, Katsina and Niger Republic are his countrymen.

How will he hold extensive meetings, when he has a hard time reading his notes? How can he travel to meet foreign leaders and businesses to further our interests abroad when he doesn't have the energy? Will he just go and spend 2 years abroad, with deteriorating health, leading to a leadership crisis like the time of Yaradua. How will he go to disaster sites and help the healing process? (oh, I forgot, unlike Osinbajo, Buhari has never mingled with the common folks)

There are people who would be happy to make decisions for him, preying on his conditions, and enriching themselves at the expense of the country.

Personally, I think the rhetoric of "anti-corruption" is just that - empty rhetoric, given how selective his administration has been in pursuing opposition and forgiving carpet crossers. We've actually gotten worse on the corruption index in the last 3 years (or am I mistaken?)

On every other measure: economic growth, peace, fairness, future-minded, progressive, enabler, etc... Buhari has been a failure. His re-election will make these last 4 years seem like a joke.

The only silver lining is if he passes during his term - like Yaradua did - we would have a competent Osinbajo at the helm. I don't wish the man evil, so he should just be defeated.

We have some viable choices in Atiku, Sowore, Durotoye, let's not throw our country into the dustbin because of some illusion of anti-corruption.

God bless u bro... U too much.... More wisdom
Re: Farooq Kperogi Reacts To Buhari's 2005 Blunder In Ekiti Today by fredoooooo: 12:03am On Feb 06, 2019
I will vote Buhari dead body over Atiku 1 million times ... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#EndSARS: CNN Clarifies Its Tweet About ''38'' Nigerians Killed / Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke / Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.