Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) (71708 Views)

Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked / Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) / "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by wamide042(m): 7:48am On Feb 06, 2019
South African ladies and yansh like 5&6

4 Likes

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by lexy2014: 7:48am On Feb 06, 2019
dairykidd:
Chai good food... She must be a South African , na them dey set like that shocked
U sabi something. I think say na only my antenna de pick signal from SA

5 Likes

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Adakintroy: 7:49am On Feb 06, 2019
If, you don't click..."curvy or backside" won't be famous enough to make frontpages.

So instead of complain about garbage making frontpages. Just don't click.

No clicks means no aporoval.

This message is approve by that aspect of your being that hates to see indecency gain much.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Creativebae(f): 7:49am On Feb 06, 2019
Creativebae:
Not bad na, it means she loves her job. shoulde should tie buba and wrapper ni because she has nice curves?
Me still doing the squat, i must attain that height. grin grin
*she should*
Before nairaland professors in English language will comman correct me oh. tongue
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by etrouble: 7:49am On Feb 06, 2019
That's a female paedophile there for you. But the teenage boys she has been abusing are enjoying it. So, "0 - 0 goalless draw" as we used to say.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by crafteck(m): 7:50am On Feb 06, 2019
So this woman wit no breast de make una head tonionion
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by lexy2014: 7:50am On Feb 06, 2019
sinaj:
Her full legs tho kiss kiss kiss

She is beautiful

What's wrong with her legs?

1 Like

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:50am On Feb 06, 2019
biGDhAp:
.. na correct southy .. the scho uniform don give am off

i went to that school

How do you know which school it is because a lot of schools use green uniforms?

Mbulelo primary school 1st picture
Kusile secondary school 2nd picture
John Bisseker secondary school 3rd picture

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 7:53am On Feb 06, 2019
For the proprietor to allow this.. it means they KNOW each other.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by perdollar(m): 7:53am On Feb 06, 2019
I for talk! na south Africa sef, Nigerian teachers wey ugly n out of shape since buhari b president can't look ds tantalizing.

4 Likes

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by skukimania(f): 7:54am On Feb 06, 2019
sinaj:
Her full legs tho kiss kiss kiss

She is beautiful

Like Linda ikeji's own. They are tree-like.
But, overall, she isn't bad.
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by skukimania(f): 7:57am On Feb 06, 2019
yinkus6750:
Hope the students will concentrate ?

That's the problem! Those outfits ain't for classes. Some of the students will be distracted.

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Seetto: 7:59am On Feb 06, 2019
Source of distraction for male student..

1 Like

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by ACE1010: 8:01am On Feb 06, 2019
Hmmmm ekwa ekwa grin

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by jesmond3945: 8:02am On Feb 06, 2019
I hope you guys know this sexual harrasment and inappropriate against male students? If my boy was attending the school I would report her for indecent exposure to a minor. Imagine if it was an inappropriately dressed man teaching your daughters? And the comments on this thread shows how sick some people are.

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by cityabbey01(m): 8:03am On Feb 06, 2019
If only I can fuxxxk the pussy out of this heavy yanch. wink cheesy angry[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Immarocks(f): 8:05am On Feb 06, 2019
photo shoot section......
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by kushercain: 8:05am On Feb 06, 2019
gracile:
It could be that she just doing a photoshoot, schools don't let their staffs were Jean or sleeveless

What schl did u go to

1 Like

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by IjebuWarrior: 8:05am On Feb 06, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

How petty can you get. undecided

Who be dis, abeg? All I did was re-affirmed his point. You got an issue with dat? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Immarocks(f): 8:06am On Feb 06, 2019
photo shoot......
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Forreellinc: 8:06am On Feb 06, 2019
she no even fine sef

1 Like

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Niceoneofficial(m): 8:06am On Feb 06, 2019
Abeg.. I wan go back to her school esp her class
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:08am On Feb 06, 2019
Not every curve is hot pls. Some are cold. Mr Op undecided

1 Like

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by pooozeee(m): 8:09am On Feb 06, 2019
Teachers are not allowed to dress in such manner
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:10am On Feb 06, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Who be dis, abeg? All I did was re-affirmed his point. You got an issue with dat? angry

Stop being a child,an up! undecided
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by idonhammer: 8:10am On Feb 06, 2019
My papa tell me to repeat class and i agree with him
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Tosmark: 8:10am On Feb 06, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmm no be me ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Number 47 And 48 Of This Mock Examination Question In Cross River State / Snakes Take Over Auchi Polytechnic, Student Runs Out Unclad From Bathroom / University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.