Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) (71710 Views)

Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked / Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) / "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Creativebae(f): 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
Akuruoulo:

What's vlogger? U mean blogger?
No, i create content (video)
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by frankotele(m): 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
She's Hot,,,, critics should plS crash off
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by IronGalaxy: 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
But I still don't understand why the internet's up in a buzz with these pics, it's nothing out of the ordinary. This is the quintessential South African shape, this is common.

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by jakandeola(m): 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
IronGalaxy:
But I still don't understand why the internet's up in a buzz with these pics, it's nothing out of the ordinary. This is the quintessential South African shape, this is common.
inside DAT ass na HIV full inside o
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by IronGalaxy: 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
jakandeola:
inside DAT ass na HIV full inside o
Typical childish comments form grown Nigeria men. No wonder your literacy is one of the lowest in Africa. No common sense none whatsoever!

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by jakandeola(m): 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Typical childish comments form grown Nigeria men. No wonder your literacy is one of the lowest in Africa. No common sense none whatsoever!
carry ur HIV comot for road jare.dont u have a naija to kill today or a festival to go to naked
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by IronGalaxy: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
jakandeola:
carry ur HIV comot for road jare.dont u have a naija to kill today or a festival to go to naked
Typical whitewashed Nigerian grin grin you think when our beautifully shaped beauties go to our sacred rituals unclad is something to be ashamed of? You really think you're insulting me? You think by wearing those Indian curtains make you "civilized"? Lol.

The question should be. Don't you have someone's skull to mine today?

Now. Gtfo of my mentions. Prick!
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
That's wrong.
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by JaceBlaze: 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=IronGalaxy post=75473129]Typical whitewashed Nigerian grin grin you think when our beautifully shaped beauties go to our sacred rituals unclad is something to be ashamed of? You really think you're insulting me?You think by wearing those Indian curtains make you "civilized"?Lol.

The question should be. Don't you have someone's skull to mine today?

Now. Gtfo of my mentions.

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by IronGalaxy: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=JaceBlaze post=75474192][/quote] grin
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
ovoko! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
she"s ukwuliciously made shocked
dingbang,CaptainMitch,dairykidd,luminouz

1 Share

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
Creativebae:

Okay. Sounds interesting.
Tell me about it
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
Creativebae:

I mean tell me about the vlogging thing
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
mikejj:
tongue lefulefu u no go like go back secondary school for this reason.
omo i will go back and repeat a class for dat azz shocked.God bless all ukwucious ladies grin
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Creativebae(f): 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Faceboom page, Youtube contents. .
Like. Street trivia, comedy skits, short films
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
lefulefu:
ovoko! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
she can't be a teacher grin
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by luminouz(m): 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
lefulefu:
Okokobioko oooooo!!!
Lefulefu.....see teacher na...not the ones I get for my sec.school wey dey smell of garlic!!!

With this babe as my teacher,I will win Nobel Prize... In doggystyle tongue
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
dingbang:
aghh too bad sad
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Creativebae(f): 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
Akuruoulo:

I run facebook page and youtube contents
Like street trivia, comedy skits and short films..
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
luminouz:

Okokobioko oooooo!!!
Lefulefu.....see teacher na...not the ones I get for my sec.school wey dey smell of garlic!!!

With this babe as my teacher,I will win Nobel Prize... In doggystyle tongue
hahaha grin grin grin
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by luminouz(m): 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
dingbang:
Just see those long and strong legs naaaaaa!!!!
Why am I not born in SA?? tongue
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
luminouz:

Just see those long and strong legs naaaaaa!!!!
Why am I not born in SA?? tongue
I know wetin u dey imagine... But it's not too late oo. SA no dey run na when ur ready grin
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by luminouz(m): 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
dairykidd:

I know wetin u dey imagine... But it's not too late oo. SA no dey run na when ur ready grin
Correct guy!!!

1 Like

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
Creativebae:

I run facebook page and youtube contents
Like street trivia, comedy skits and short films..

Alright
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
Had one like that in my JSS days!
can't even remember again the subject she taught then, but still remembers the back side to the last contour.
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 3:57am On Feb 07, 2019
ugly face and heavy legs
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
ubee:

You are a reprehensible piece of shit! Your fellow blogger posts a completely inoffensive assessment about someone, and your reaction is to check the profile and spew derogatory remarks at her?

IDIOT!!!
the hell bro

how's that a derogatory remark ??

since it was just the plain truth..

but is she your wife/sister ??

cause you soundind i just digged either of the above mercilessly

take a chill pill

stop being a pu.s.sy ass mofo

gracias..
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
justbusy:
how do you define 'ugly'?
i dont know

but she makes ugly have a perfect definition..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Number 47 And 48 Of This Mock Examination Question In Cross River State / Snakes Take Over Auchi Polytechnic, Student Runs Out Unclad From Bathroom / University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.