Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) (71718 Views)

Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked / Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) / "My Students Don't Have Dirty Pervert Minds" - Viral Curvy Teacher Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by tyup(m): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2019
BornagainThief:
She set the internet ablaze? So how come my own is working? undecided mumu talk.

Lmao mad man

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Dshocker(m): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2019
This is South Africa na..... Their girls are the most beautiful in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by ubee(m): 9:42am On Feb 06, 2019
biGDhAp:
.. your full chest tho

but you're ugly

mannieA tell me you've got the same body type like that teacher pleasssssssse
You are a reprehensible piece of shit! Your fellow blogger posts a completely inoffensive assessment about someone, and your reaction is to check the profile and spew derogatory remarks at her?

IDIOT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Dshocker(m): 9:43am On Feb 06, 2019
Creativebae:
Not bad na, it means she loves her job. shoulde should tie buba and wrapper ni because she has nice curves?
Me still doing the squat, i must attain that height. grin grin

Does squatting gives one hips and bum?.....I believe squatting will end up giving you muscular legs (yam leg)
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Sholaco: 9:47am On Feb 06, 2019
handsomeyitayo:
Oh...not dat bad...but sweet in Dogy style
hahahaha u dey game wink
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by 1miccza: 9:51am On Feb 06, 2019
I dey like make friends with all this kain teachers dat year oo, choi!! destruction!!!
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Dyt(f): 9:56am On Feb 06, 2019
gracile:
schools don't let their staffs were Jean or sleeveless

only in naija
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by sneak3(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2019
This kind of pix will make one want to resign his Bank job and pick up a less paying teaching job in this particular school..

Shape of life and after life
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by MPESA(m): 9:58am On Feb 06, 2019
gracile:
It could be that she just doing a photoshoot, schools don't let their staffs were Jean or sleeveless

East Africa do wear anything be it jeans or pant trousers
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Earlystar698(m): 10:11am On Feb 06, 2019
dairykidd:
Chai good food... She must be a South African , na them dey set like that shocked
Na south Africa
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Lunockgold: 10:14am On Feb 06, 2019
wamide042:
South African ladies and yansh like 5&6
i knw her,she is a teacher in rhema private school aba abia state ,she make sence die
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Innobee99(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2019
And what on earth will make me miss her class?
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 06, 2019
Earlystar698:
Na south Africa
Confirm.. I love those SA women die cheesy

1 Like

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:31am On Feb 06, 2019
Lunockgold:
i knw her,she is a teacher in rhema private school aba abia state ,she make sence die

Dude, stop lying! That is a South African school. The names written by the students on the rafters of the ceiling are South African names. It's really not that difficult to tell it's a South African school.

Her dress code is not standard though. No teacher dresses like that. I think she staged this for social media, perhaps to make a statement that not all teachers are frumpy & matronly. I doubt this is how she dresses on a daily basis, in the classroom.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by IronGalaxy: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2019
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Greystone: 10:35am On Feb 06, 2019
collinsuchendu:
A yet-to-be identified teacher has gone viral online after she posted sexy pictures of her self in the classroom on social media. Some online users feel the lady's dressing is okay while some condemned her considering her field of work.

Below are more photos of the curvaceous teacher:
Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/02/curvy-south-african-school-teacher-sets.html?m=1

This babe is just perfect.
I love her shape.

kiss
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by mymadam(m): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2019
sinaj:
Her full legs tho kiss kiss kiss...

wink You mean... her Mbaise yam legs? Na wah for u ooo
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by sinaj(f): 10:37am On Feb 06, 2019
gracile:
It could be that she just doing a photoshoot, schools don't let their staffs were Jean or sleeveless
Most schools do.

Private schools, and some government schools. It depends on the principal.
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by IronGalaxy: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2019
Dshocker:
This is South Africa na..... Their girls are the most beautiful in Africa.
I agree

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 06, 2019
I force myself not to be tempted.

1 Like

Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Duru009(m): 10:56am On Feb 06, 2019
slay teacher
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by STENON(f): 11:02am On Feb 06, 2019
Is she a serving corps member?
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Creativebae(f): 11:10am On Feb 06, 2019
Akuruoulo:

U be teacher?
No, am a Vlogger
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Creativebae(f): 11:11am On Feb 06, 2019
Dshocker:

Does squatting gives one hips and bum?.....I believe squatting will end up giving you muscular legs (yam leg)
It builds the muscle around the hips..
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by NdiaraIGBO: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2019
See better meat!

Atiku and his supporters from the east side no go DIE well. 40 thieves and the criminally minded marauding tribe from Israel.
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by ghettochild4u(m): 11:12am On Feb 06, 2019
She's a south African from kwazulu Natal province
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by akaf16: 11:13am On Feb 06, 2019
With her outfit, learning is hampered and distractive .
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2019
Creativebae:

No, am a Vlogger

What's vlogger? U mean blogger?
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 06, 2019
Pile of Junk.
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by DaddyMorenike: 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2019
God know say I for no write waec 3times of to say Na she be my maths teacher.
Re: Curvy Teacher Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Hot Curves(Photos) by JaceBlaze: 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nkosi sikelel' iAfrica/Maluphakayisw' uphondo lwayo/Yizwa imithandazo yethu

God bless South Africa kiss shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Number 47 And 48 Of This Mock Examination Question In Cross River State / Snakes Take Over Auchi Polytechnic, Student Runs Out Unclad From Bathroom / Meet The 15 Finest Girls In UNILAG.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.