Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Guys How Do You Cope When Other Guys Try To Woo Your Girlfriend Or Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Cope When Other Guys Try To Woo Your Girlfriend Or Lady? (1058 Views)

Am I Missing Something? How Did You Woo Your Partner ... / My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do You Cope When Other Guys Try To Woo Your Girlfriend Or Lady? by Plyzavocalz: 12:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Some of us find it difficult to keep our cool when another nigga tries to woo your babe..by frequent calls ,text etc..share your thoughts n save someone from making a mistake
Re: Guys How Do You Cope When Other Guys Try To Woo Your Girlfriend Or Lady? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
It's quite simple dude, concerning yourself with that will lead to early grave, just tell her your mind once in a while and do your best not to go through her phone, but never trust grin

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Cope When Other Guys Try To Woo Your Girlfriend Or Lady? by Headlesschicken(m): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
undecided None of my business,i leave that section just for her...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Cope When Other Guys Try To Woo Your Girlfriend Or Lady? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
Just sit back and enjoy the view. Great time to learn about your woman.

6 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Cope When Other Guys Try To Woo Your Girlfriend Or Lady? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
beatcoins:
Just sit back and enjoy the view. Great time to learn about your woman.

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Cope When Other Guys Try To Woo Your Girlfriend Or Lady? by Bamz(m): 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
Plyzavocalz:
Some of us find it difficult to keep our cool when another nigga tries to woo your babe..by frequent calls ,text etc..share your thoughts n save someone from making a mistake

Lol you're only disturbing yourself. Most gf/bf relationships tend to be open relationships.

That's one of the reasons marriage is an invaluable instrument.

Think of it like a contract, a girl in a relationship with you is not obliged to be with you for the long haul because nothing is formalized, and she could wake up tomorrow wanting something else probably cos you've become a jerk. I'm not against open relationships completely esp when its one that's probably not leading anywhere, e.g imagine people courting for 10 years. grin

Everyone is technically single until they're married anyways. cheesy

PS. I'm not making an excuse for people in open relationships but of course if someone loves you well enough, you don't have to monitor what they do as much.

Edit

Plyzavocalz

Lastly, do you know what's called communication?

You know what happens when Chelsea loses a match, and the coach calls an inquiry meeting to know what went wrong.

What your parents do quietly when they have issues and they come out smiling without you knowing what went down.

Yup, healthy jealousy is a normal thing. I'll tell you what mate, take her out to a nice place, have lots of fun and don't forget to discuss your pain points. Btw, she may have pain points too, you never know, cos maybe you ain't communicating well enough.

Best of luck.

3 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Cope When Other Guys Try To Woo Your Girlfriend Or Lady? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
Let me share something to help you.
1. Guy infatuated by a girl.
2. Guy knows she’s attracted to him.
3. Girl is attracted to him too.
4. They date and have sex.
5. Guy forgets why she was attracted to him in first place and begins to change his behaviour into scarceity mode and to other unattractive behaviour.
6. Guy has ego. He must put a label. The way Girls got to put a label but it is mostly the guys who do this first not always the girls. Girls always fear “what are we?” and don’t say it and if a guy LEADS they’d be no label for a long time but not so for most guys because…
7. Guy does the “exclusive girlfriend boyfriend” talk to send message to other guys “she’s mine. Hands off” mentality. This is why girls do it too. Got to have a label. Like it’s going to stop anyone being infatuated with someone else and moving on. Scarecity mode.
“I want to know where we stand.”
But man, if you look for real, how many move from one relationship to another? Look Even married people breaking up. So even marriage can’t keep a person with you and stop them falling for someone else. Marriage is now mostly for legalities. Who gets what. Protection of assets and stability, money etc.
8. Label is now sorted and message in his mind “hands off. She’s mine! ALL MINE!”
9. Guy sees girlfriend getting guys looking at her. Like it never happened before. She’s been getting these looks long before she met the guy and he can’t think “but she’s with me. She chose to be with me thought.”
10. Guy goes on a averge chump mode and starts behaving weird. He gets suspicious. Probably worrying who text her and who she’s talking on phone and why she is using her laptop so often.
11. Girls slowly begins to see the attraction dying because she can’t remember why she fell for him because he has changed to chump mode. She just doesn’t understand why he changed like this or maybe this is who is is from day one. That he’s insecure. That he isn’t confident as she thought he was when he was playful, fun in the beginning.
He isn’t focused on building on attraction…comfort…but insecurities. His state of frame has cracked and weak.
12. Guy gets increasingly insecure because he feels she’s pulling away instead of correcting his behaviour to focus on building on attraction, sexual tension and comfort. He doesn’t realise it and instead of correcting his behaviour he increases the unattractive behaviour. He gets pissed off when guys look at her. He asks her weird privacy questions about her phone. He behaves irrational.
13. His lack of confidence turns her off and she questions if she made a right decision to be with him even more.
14. Girl wants the guy she fell for but he’s dissappeared somewhere and now looks for that which she fell for in…….someone else.
Familiar?
Jealousy is a social construct.
You’re focusing on your own insecurities. You’re focusing on things you cannot control when you can focus on the relationship.

Be confident in your self worth. Remember she is dating you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys How Do You Cope When Other Guys Try To Woo Your Girlfriend Or Lady? by lilmax(m): 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
you should focus on your WOMAN not the guy

keep your cool and let your girlfriend expose her stupidity or maturity (sense) grin
Re: Guys How Do You Cope When Other Guys Try To Woo Your Girlfriend Or Lady? by promise0012: 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
Join us today if you already haven't..
Win big and thank us later..!
Re: Guys How Do You Cope When Other Guys Try To Woo Your Girlfriend Or Lady? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
not worth it stressing urself over a girl if she gets woed cos if u do u will die b4 ur time cheesy
Re: Guys How Do You Cope When Other Guys Try To Woo Your Girlfriend Or Lady? by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
I'll just relax and focus on my girlfriend.... It's up to her cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Cope When Other Guys Try To Woo Your Girlfriend Or Lady? by Plyzavocalz: 1:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
Bamz:

Lol you're only disturbing yourself. Most gf/bf relationships tend to be open relationships.

That's one of the reasons marriage is an invaluable instrument.

Think of it like a contract, a girl in a relationship with you is not obliged to be with you for the long haul because nothing is formalized, and she could wake up tomorrow wanting something else probably cos you've become a jerk. I'm not against open relationships completely esp when its one that's probably not leading anywhere, e.g imagine people courting for 10 years. grin

Everyone is technically single until they're married anyways. cheesy

PS. I'm not making an excuse for people in open relationships but of course if someone loves you well enough, you don't have to monitor what they do as much.

Edit

Plyzavocalz

Lastly, do you know what's called communication?

You know what happens when Chelsea loses a match, and the coach calls an inquiry meeting to know what went wrong.

What your parents do quietly when they have issues and they come out smiling without you knowing what went down.

Yup, healthy jealousy is a normal thing. I'll tell you what mate, take her out to a nice place, have lots of fun and don't forget to discuss your pain points. Btw, she may have pain points too, you never know, cos maybe you ain't communicating well enough.

Best of luck.

It's not pertaining to me..it is just a thread..
Your point noted tho
Re: Guys How Do You Cope When Other Guys Try To Woo Your Girlfriend Or Lady? by Plyzavocalz: 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I'll just relax and focus on my girlfriend.... It's up to her cheesycheesy

Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do You Cope When Other Guys Try To Woo Your Girlfriend Or Lady? by Randy100: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Let me share something to help you.
1. Guy infatuated by a girl.
2. Guy knows she’s attracted to him.
3. Girl is attracted to him too.
4. They date and have sex.
5. Guy forgets why she was attracted to him in first place and begins to change his behaviour into scarceity mode and to other unattractive behaviour.
6. Guy has ego. He must put a label. The way Girls got to put a label but it is mostly the guys who do this first not always the girls. Girls always fear “what are we?” and don’t say it and if a guy LEADS they’d be no label for a long time but not so for most guys because…
7. Guy does the “exclusive girlfriend boyfriend” talk to send message to other guys “she’s mine. Hands off” mentality. This is why girls do it too. Got to have a label. Like it’s going to stop anyone being infatuated with someone else and moving on. Scarecity mode.
“I want to know where we stand.”
But man, if you look for real, how many move from one relationship to another? Look Even married people breaking up. So even marriage can’t keep a person with you and stop them falling for someone else. Marriage is now mostly for legalities. Who gets what. Protection of assets and stability, money etc.
8. Label is now sorted and message in his mind “hands off. She’s mine! ALL MINE!”
9. Guy sees girlfriend getting guys looking at her. Like it never happened before. She’s been getting these looks long before she met the guy and he can’t think “but she’s with me. She chose to be with me thought.”
10. Guy goes on a averge chump mode and starts behaving weird. He gets suspicious. Probably worrying who text her and who she’s talking on phone and why she is using her laptop so often.
11. Girls slowly begins to see the attraction dying because she can’t remember why she fell for him because he has changed to chump mode. She just doesn’t understand why he changed like this or maybe this is who is is from day one. That he’s insecure. That he isn’t confident as she thought he was when he was playful, fun in the beginning.
He isn’t focused on building on attraction…comfort…but insecurities. His state of frame has cracked and weak.
12. Guy gets increasingly insecure because he feels she’s pulling away instead of correcting his behaviour to focus on building on attraction, sexual tension and comfort. He doesn’t realise it and instead of correcting his behaviour he increases the unattractive behaviour. He gets pissed off when guys look at her. He asks her weird privacy questions about her phone. He behaves irrational.
13. His lack of confidence turns her off and she questions if she made a right decision to be with him even more.
14. Girl wants the guy she fell for but he’s dissappeared somewhere and now looks for that which she fell for in…….someone else.
Familiar?
Jealousy is a social construct.
You’re focusing on your own insecurities. You’re focusing on things you cannot control when you can focus on the relationship.

Be confident in your self worth. Remember she is dating you.
After reading this your long epistle, I don't think I have anything to add. You have said it all.

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Like Cumming (must READ For Hustlers) / After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says / Amaka The Lesbian Episode 1!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.