Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,967 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo (27211 Views)

Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East / Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG / Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by princetom1(m): 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
Born2Breed:

Sowore is not a bad choice but those guys are all APC stooges forming third force.

Sowore knows that alot of these parties are apc and pdp stooges, that is why he created AAC 6 months ago... We raise fund transparently from the masses, over 110 million naira currently, we don't associate with any thief or corrupt individual, neither do we accept them into our folds, we don't also accept donation of large sums that can not be traced or is dubious... AAC is the difference u have been waiting for... Vote fresh ideas and vision... Vote credibility and intact integrity, vote AAC Vote Sowore
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by globemoney01: 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
nonsobaba:
I tire for them. They will blame Obiano for their failure of course, even after boasting that the governor is irrelevant and that Obi is Anambra and Anambra is Obi cheesy
grin grin
Just like after 2017 when all of them disappeared after Obis thrashing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by Mrpojj(m): 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by globemoney01: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
Yankee101:

No wonder. You're still using a child's brain.

Obiano has not finished his first term. When you elect a person you wait for the term to elaspe to make any changes via elections.

I see how old your are by your writing. It's afternoon jere and I'm busy, I won't have time to keep educating you about politics
Are you arguing over the fact that Obi tried every possible way to stop Obiano re-election, even said over his dead body will Obiano be re-elected and ended up humiliated?
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by Reeses: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
Igbos are crazy,what are they going to do with 1 state? It's either you ask for Referudum or you not.
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by nonsobaba: 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
Yankee101:

No wonder. You're still using a child's brain.

Obiano has not finished his first term. When you elect a person you wait for the term to elaspe to make any changes via elections.

I see how old your are by your writing. It's afternoon jere and I'm busy, I won't have time to keep educating you about politics
I didn't know I was wasting my time with a sickler cheesy. If Obiano has not finished his first term as you say, then your case has gone beyond dementia
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by Scout60(m): 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
post=75481246:
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY...

must you drag ndi Igbo to your politics. why is SE so important to you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by bastardmod: 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
bionixs:
assures you a plan because he wants your vote now. for 4 years ,he didn't implement any for ndigbo which he referred to as 5% and you believe him just like that. How are we sure obiano is even an igboman? in short Obiano, YOU are very maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!
You are a patriot and a lover of ndigbo. Jisie ike

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by nonsobaba: 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2019
globemoney01:

Are you arguing over the fact that Obi tried every possible way to stop Obiano re-election, even said over his dead body will Obiano be re-elected and ended up humiliated?
The guy is not well cheesy Read his comment again. He said Obiano has not finished his first term cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by Ikinternational: 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nogodye:
No matter what you tell the SE about Buhari, the won't hear.Their ears are already deaf to the truth...moreover, their votes doesn't count anymore when it comes to general election.

If their vote don't count, then act like it. How difficult can that be. Geesh..
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by Pat4321: 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
bastardmod:
human beings are talking drunkard and bastard obiano is also talking
obiano you are useless...efulefu...they should sell you and use the money to clear trash from our streets
The real enemies of lgbos are lgbo traitors like obiano

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by TruthinAction: 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
otokx:
Where will they carve out the state from? Which town will be the capital?

Is state creation really the issue. How has the states created over the years helped the masses. It just favour a few people who use the opportunity to loot. Our politicians do not really know what to do. They lack real transformation ideas.
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by 9jaRealist: 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
grin grin grin

Pure comedy. The President CANNOT create states.
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by staen: 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
Plans y'anwa gbakwuoku ..

Make those plans kill am there ...

Inshort ..thunder am there

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nogodye:
No matter what you tell the SE about Buhari, the won't hear.Their ears are already deaf to the truth...moreover, their votes doesn't count anymore when it comes to general election.
Probably the igbos live only in the south east I suppose

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by stieyven(m): 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
bastardmod:
obiano you are useless...efulefu...they should sell you and use the money to clear trash from our streets
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by kibraaminase(m): 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
yns4real:

https://punchng.com/buhari-has-plans-for-additional-state-in-south-east-obiano-tells-ndigbo/
Buhari has being helping you to groom minister of foreign affair Geoffrey Onyeama for 2023 election
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by RexTramadol1: 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
Obiano

Do you even read?
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by goaldynboy: 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
Obiano is a goat! He thinks Anambra people are like almajiri that he can deceive with senseless talks!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by nnaeyes6: 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
Another Eastern Hell Rufai in making.
I hope u will not tell China if they speak ChumChinChun that they will go with SPIRIT BAG?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
Obiano is so stupid.he had plans that he could not fulfill in alll these years.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by poseidon12: 4:44am On Feb 07, 2019
Stupid man. Your political career is over. We are talking restructuring and this clown is talking additional State.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by orisa37: 5:33am On Feb 07, 2019
Create a "Biafra State" from Imo or Anambra.
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by Iree1(m): 6:16am On Feb 07, 2019
See scam..... Abey another gist.
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by xelly: 6:44am On Feb 07, 2019
Obiano you see your life? You better go and join him in Daura and continue to have that plan there. Stupid fool.
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by aalangel(f): 6:59am On Feb 07, 2019
bastardmod:

Real efulefu....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by Noblejt: 7:34am On Feb 07, 2019
look at what a full grow up man with children is saying, shame to you a, bad and hate speech to ndi igbo in the highest order. he did not di that in his last 4 years is now that he will do it. Obiano Pls go and have a seat u are enemy of the country
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by gidgiddy: 7:46am On Feb 07, 2019
Anybody who believes this trash by Obiano, if true, needs to have a brain scan.

There is no way Buhari will agree for an additional state in the South East for the following reasons:

1)The constitution of Nigeria does not recognise anywhere in Nigeria as "South East"

2) where exactly will this state be come from?

3) There is no constitutional provision for creation states. If the constitution does not have state creation, any President saying he will create states is just being deceitfull
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by arrestdarrester: 9:24am On Feb 07, 2019
Now they are lying
Everyday they lie
Yesterday they lied
Already they have lai
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by latexxbro(m): 9:38am On Feb 07, 2019
shugabasbn:

To me and my family we rep Kingsley. If u like call it a wasted vote
wasted vote Sir/Ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sowore And Bakare Say FG’s Request For Their Transfer To Prison, Frivolous / Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World / Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.