Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady (54924 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by Jumbus31(m): 7:43am On Feb 07, 2019
Who make beautiful and endowed... Is like brain is paining you and that stupid Omothee who always seek for unnecessary attention.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by amaniro: 7:47am On Feb 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Only a lowlife will attack her. grin

Jason my man. All dem nairaland girls go dey rush you grin
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:10am On Feb 07, 2019
Wa nibi ...ogun lo mapa weeee,. Wetin yu talk...emi ti mo ndobo ofe...I fak free pussy without paying money ..one of those girls still call me today....nah lie she is looking for attention..all just for publicity stunt....cum and meet me in my shrine ..I go fuk you in front of ogun ........to do awure

1 Share

Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:39am On Feb 07, 2019
Emodeee:
Guys should also not date hungry girls.
you are right ,bambo guy go work for money, monkey woman go come swallow the money...
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by JasonScoolari: 8:53am On Feb 07, 2019
amaniro:

Jason my man. All dem nairaland girls go dey rush you grin
Lol, rush me for where? Me wen worwor pass Oshiomhole grandfather... grin
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 07, 2019
Emaprince:
How about girls that brag and name names of guys that have made advances at them in their streets? Are they not extremely useless? Girls are more guilty of this. but because they pretend a lot, they get hurt when a guy kisses and tells.

They deserve what they get.
U say they pretend alot yet they kiss and tell? Girls that pretend Dont kiss and tell and this is about guys who kiss and tell y turn it around to girls? Is it because u just Cant accept that guys who kiss and tell are useless?
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by Adakintroy: 9:22am On Feb 07, 2019
Educations would have help her much. Wealth is a relative concept to some degreee. Where some people is she is a church rat and won't be accepted a maid.
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 07, 2019
skales67:
That is why i don't date single ladies anymore because they have nothing to offer but their v*gina which they will still use to do guy for you. I now go for older women of substance and it is paying off! Women who are married, divorced or separated from their husbands.

I am currently in a relationship with 3 here in Abuja and my pocket has never run dry since then. 2 of them are married and 1 is separated from her husband. One is even asking me to just come to her supermarket everyday and stay with her so she can just be by my side and she will place me on a monthly stipend of N45k.

Before the "you are depending on the money of a woman" crew comes for my head, i have my own business which was already ailing but thanks to one of them who gave me some cash to revamp it.

Guys too should stop dating all these broke girls who call their useless selves "Slay Queens"!
So when you say that a girl should have something to offer, you're talking about money? Should money be the
only thing someone can offer in a relationship? You came here and declared yourself a proud ashawo in the name of relationship, sleeping with people's wives for money, and you're advising other men to emulate you. It's funny how nobody would condemn you because you're a man, the confidence you take talk am sef.
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by Dessy96: 9:25am On Feb 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Only a lowlife will attack her. grin
straight up
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by frankoben(m): 9:40am On Feb 07, 2019
Olosho baby
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by amaniro: 9:52am On Feb 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, rush me for where? Me wen worwor pass Oshiomhole grandfather... grin

If you're the one in your profile I assume you're being ironic.
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by JasonScoolari: 10:19am On Feb 07, 2019
amaniro:

If you're the one in your profile I assume you're being ironic.
Lol, I am the one there Bro, but nah money be fine bobo. grin
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by skales67(m): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2019
chiefqueen:

So when you say that a girl should have something to offer, you're talking about money? Should money be the
only thing someone can offer in a relationship? You came here and declared yourself a proud ashawo in the name of relationship, sleeping with people's wives for money, and you're advising other men to emulate you. It's funny how nobody would condemn you because you're a man, the confidence you take talk am sef.

Go back and read my post very well! I am not in it for the money but for companionship and sexual gratification which ordinarily i should get from single young ladies but in these parts of our clime (Nigeria), the ladies have decided to monetize their availability to be in a relationship with a guy. Once you ask a Nigerian lady out, the first thing that comes into her mind is "Hey is someone who will take care of my bills". Another unfortunate thing and reason why this is happening is the pedestal where many men place these ladies and make them feel that their lives depend on having a taste of their p*ssy so will go out of the way to do anything (including spending cash outrageously) just to be in a sexual relationship. That is why these girls feel they carry GOLD as their honeypot.

So i decided to go for the ones who are into marriage (out of the demand market) and may not be getting both emotional and sexual gratification from their spouse and they abound here in Abuja and that decision has been the wisest because apart from the mind-blowing s*x, monetary benefits are attached because these women can't come out openly to declare they are sexually available so once someone like me "sneaks into their lives", they are ready to do anything to make it continue.

Like i said, i have no regrets and there is nothing to be ashamed of! Duh!! Afterall, as they say, when the preferred becomes unavailable, the available becomes preferred!

This is 2019 and we are in the era of baby mamas, cross-dressing etc. If young ladies openly go out with married men without being ashamed of it, why should i be ashamed to say i am dating married women. It is our world and we are comfortable with what we are doing as long as no one forced the other into it!
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by amaniro: 10:48am On Feb 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, I am the one there Bro, but nah money be fine bobo. grin

God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in Christ Jesus. This year you go buy car, no dullcheesy
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 07, 2019
excel101:
The question is who gives a broke guy sex? same you ladies.

Hence, the lady's advice to all females.

However, it takes two. Broke males should occupy themselves trying to achieve something.
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by LaudGuy: 10:55am On Feb 07, 2019
Yet 95% of them are as boring in bed as a log of wood. Nigerian girls don't know how to fork

wetdick:
These are the type of news, NL feminists love, everything that has to do with SEX, SEX not women empowerment

it seems our girls are obsessed about sex. They are experts on who they should give sex to or not but no single idea of economic development in their life. what a generation of women.

Thank god for social media, they can get their 5 minutes of fame, most people that rant about all these are LOWLives, i have never seen a mission driven woman posting something like that on social media.
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by JasonScoolari: 10:57am On Feb 07, 2019
amaniro:

God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in Christ Jesus. This year you go buy car, no dullcheesy
Amen bro. I pray same for you too.

Maximum respect.
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by princeemmma(m): 11:01am On Feb 07, 2019
tell them, because that is why we where were we where today grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by MissRaine69(f): 11:53am On Feb 07, 2019
So if you are hypothetically speaking also a low life and broke female you should only have sex with high class rich men as there is a guarantee that he will marry you and you be set for life right?
No one male or female who has done well wants to be burdened with a body that does not offer any meaningful contribution to your existence. When some women stop seeing men as a career then the tables will turn.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
skales67:

Go back and read my post very well! I am not in it for the money but for companionship and sexual gratification which ordinarily i should get from single young ladies but in these parts of our clime (Nigeria), the ladies have decided to monetize their availability to be in a relationship with a guy. Once you ask a Nigerian lady out, the first thing that comes into her mind is "Hey is someone who will take care of my bills". Another unfortunate thing and reason why this is happening is the pedestal where many men place these ladies and make them feel that their lives depend on having a taste of their p*ssy so will go out of the way to do anything (including spending cash outrageously) just to be in a sexual relationship. That is why these girls feel they carry GOLD as their honeypot.

So i decided to go for the ones who are into marriage (out of the demand market) and may not be getting both emotional and sexual gratification from their spouse and they abound here in Abuja and that decision has been the wisest because apart from the mind-blowing s*x, monetary benefits are attached because these women can't come out openly to declare they are sexually available so once someone like me "sneaks into their lives", they are ready to do anything to make it continue.

Like i said, i have no regrets and there is nothing to be ashamed of! Duh!! Afterall, as they say, when the preferred becomes unavailable, the available becomes preferred!

This is 2019 and we are in the era of baby mamas, cross-dressing etc. If young ladies openly go out with married men without being ashamed of it, why should i be ashamed to say i am dating married women. It is our world and we are comfortable with what we are doing as long as no one forced the other into it!
"...and my pocket never runs dry... "
Not shaming you for whatever you choose to do with your life, doesn't make it okay to encourage other men to do it.
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by Zombicmodz: 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
DIANABOL

Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by Emaprince: 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
gloria34:
U say they pretend alot yet they kiss and tell? Girls that pretend Dont kiss and tell and this is about guys who kiss and tell y turn it around to girls? Is it because u just Cant accept that guys who kiss and tell are useless?
I mean they pretend a lot and act like they never get bleeped, so when a guy tells story of his sexcapade with her, she gets hurt.

Girls are worst.

How can I make advances at a girl politely, then the next day, she will be making mouth to her female and male friends how she turned down my advances. You think guys don't get their ego bruised when ladies do this.

It is very very common among girls. Don't act like you don't know. Heck, you may be guilty of it too.

So whatever these kiss and tell guys does, its no sin because the word uselessness should be directed to girls first.

Last thing, guys that kisses and tells does not love you. They just hump you. A man cannot tell his friends about his sex styles or whatever with his wife or fiance...unlike you women that discusses your husband sexual weakness or prowess with your female friends.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
Last thing, guys that kisses and tells does not love you. They just hump you. A man cannot tell his friends about his sex styles or whatever with his wife or fiance...unlike you women that discusses your husband sexual weakness or prowess with your female friends.[/quote]How many have discussed such with u? Are u d female friend? or u are saying this base on what u heard? Guys who kiss and tell Dont love d lady same applies to ladies who kiss and tell
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by jesseomedia: 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
Do you have a wedding, naming, corporate event or photoshoot and you're on a budget?

Are you an event planner and to get a great photographer at budget cost almost seems impossible?

Have you ever wanted the best photography services but feel you can't afford it cause of your budget?

We have the answer for your photography budget.

Jesse Onoriode Media is here to provide you with top notch photography that suites your budget for your event and occasion.

All you have to do is to call 09092179694 or email jesseonoriodemedia@gmail.com and we would provide you with the best photography services that suites your budget perfectly.

Why wait when you can Call/WhatsApp 09092179694 to find out.

What are you waiting for contact us and make your enquiry now!

Wedding photography for as low as N40,000 Naira.

Events for as low as N20,000 Naira you get the photography coverage for your event!

Massive Discounts for those in Ibadan and Lagos.

Massive Discounts for all event planners.

We are waiting for you.

We deliver our photography services Nationwide and we are available to travel to other countries.

Follow: https://instagram.com/jesseonoriode to view a few of our selected works.

P:S: We are a registered and verified business. This is to create promotion for what we do.

Thanks.

Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by skales67(m): 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
chiefqueen:
"...and my pocket never runs dry... "
Not shaming you for whatever you choose to do with your life, doesn't make it okay to encourage other men to do it.

To be honest, i encourage men to go into it. We should all get benefits from whatever it is we do. If a married woman who is loaded feels she has the capacity to keep a guy as her sexual sidekick, she should go ahead and the guy should enjoy it all the way.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
NkayStory:

Stop calling Nairaland girls or ladies....Most commentators on such topics are mostly boy,guys and men...Your obsession over female topics are second to none.

You guys are the ones who open topics on females and sexx here,are the ones who comment the most and are the one who like" the comments...

Heck!!.99.9% of those who even "liked" your silly comment are male undecided....and that post has 70 likes and counting.

.Your lives just revolves around women and sexxx

You lots really need to get a life....and fast!

my obsession over females topic?, all i see, is a hypocrite that blames others, i guess you are always blind when the females write nonsense about men and call us all sort of names, anyway, it is not my fault that guys are the main users of NL and gives likes,whenever it is deserved, if you want the likes, i can transfer them to you so that you can stop having high BP

LoL... this is the most hypocritical stuff i ever read.i guess maybe you need to tell that to the attention seeking girl Omotola aka 'Jesusbaby on twitter to stop writing silly stuff, if she was focusing on how to improve her life, there wont be this discussion here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Confusion As Bayelsa Girl Child Gets Two ‘faces’ Nengi And Ebizi / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Groom Passionately Kisses His Bride On Their Wedding Day. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.