Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance (4895 Views)

LOST IN UNIPORT (a Story Of Vengeance, Crime And Betrayal) ft chimexplosive / LONE WOLF By Onyeama Victor (crime Thriller) / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by Ice4jez(m): 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
Pls I need this one n the one before this , how much will it cost me , pls reply via my email olaleyeojeyinka@gmail.com
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 10:16am On Mar 13, 2019
...... Sent...
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by Danpersie31(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
solomonbrown64:
...... Sent...
u haven't sent to me. read d first parts years back, bought it again on okada books so I could read it again.
this is my email.
danielunited2017@gmail.com

pls send to me.
thanks
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
Danpersie31:

u haven't sent to me. read d first parts years back, bought it again on okada books so I could read it again.
this is my email.
danielunited2017@gmail.com

pls send to me.
thanks

.....I really don't get you bro....I didn't send the book but rather the details on how to get it. I appreciate you buying on okada but that was the first book in the series.....the current thread is about the fourth book.

.....If it is the details on how to get the book, let me know so that I can also send it to you. If it is something else, let me know too.
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by Airz(m): 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
Taniaa:
mention for update
chidiezeus@gmail.com
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by Danpersie31(m): 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.....I really don't get you bro....I didn't send the book but rather the details on how to get it. I appreciate you buying on okada but that was the first book in the series.....the current thread is about the fourth book.

.....If it is the details on how to get the book, let me know so that I can also send it to you. If it is something else, let me know too.

OK boss. I need d details on how to get d 4th part of the book
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 10:01am On Mar 18, 2019
Danpersie31:

OK boss. I need d details on how to get d 4th part of the book
.....sent....
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by Kbabs02(m): 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2019
Bros since I bought nemesis in love... Is this one free for me, if so this is my email address
Kehindebabatunde88@gmail.com

Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by Airz(m): 7:01pm On May 28, 2019
I need it too... chidiezeus@gmail.com
Re: The Last Wolf Series - Broken Vengeance by solomonbrown64: 7:17pm On May 28, 2019
Airz:
I need it too... chidiezeus@gmail.com
.... replied.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's On Becoming E-book For Free For Five Nairalanders / The Adventures Of A Nigga / African Magic By Sammy Hoe: 'WATCH' MOVIES HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.