Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

6 Powerful Technics To Lasting Long In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Powerful Technics To Lasting Long In Bed (1175 Views)

SEE WHAT I Found When I Googled This...Magic to Lasting Longer in Bed [Picture] / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Powerful Technics To Lasting Long In Bed by 22brains(m): 5:53am On Feb 07, 2019
Whether you experience premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, or whether you just want to hold out longer than you already do, here are some tips on how to last longer in bed:

1. pre-intimacy : Sex is more than simply penetration. pre-intimacy can greatly increase the sexual experience in terms of both time and pleasure. Take time to caress your partner. Don't rape her by rushing in and out!

2. BEHAVIOURAL TECHNICS:: Try the ‘squeeze technique’ (squeeze the penis tip near climax to prevent ejaculation), and the stop-start technique reduce simulation ( pull out and continue to caress when you feel it coming out)

3. Mental Distraction : An old classic. During sex, focus your attention on something deeply unerotic such as multiplication tables. This can reduce the enjoyment of the act itself but is often effective in delaying ejaculation. Think of how you make your partner feel rather than what you feel. This gives a king-like mentality to trusting harder.

4. Slow Down: Generally, the faster the man has sex, the quicker he ejaculates. Rapid hard thrusts result in a faster climax. A slower, more measured technique mean the penis tip is less stimulated and ejaculation delayed. It also allows for greater control over ejaculation.

5. CONDOMS: Condoms decrease sensitivity and therefore usually increase the time taken to ejaculate. They also have the added bonus of preventing sexually transmitted disease and unwanted pregnancies.

6. COMMUNICATION: whisper dirty in her ears and Make sure you let your partner know what works for you and what doesn’t. An open attitude towards sex should also relax you more and lessen the nerves that cause a swift ejaculation. Try THIS AND THANK ME LATTER.
Re: 6 Powerful Technics To Lasting Long In Bed by ehbellsho(m): 6:38am On Feb 07, 2019
seriously! let me go and try it.

1 Like

Re: 6 Powerful Technics To Lasting Long In Bed by 22brains(m): 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
ehbellsho:
seriously! let me go and try it.
hahahaha..... she may end up carrying triplet for you.

1 Like

Re: 6 Powerful Technics To Lasting Long In Bed by habsydiamond(m): 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Na channels news @10 I go dey take fvck be that.... Na for one hour for one round... grin grin
Re: 6 Powerful Technics To Lasting Long In Bed by 22brains(m): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2020
habsydiamond:
Na channels news @10 I go dey take fvck be that.... Na for one hour for one round... grin grin
Suicide mission

(1) (Reply)

Woman Rock Old man Who almost passed out While Dancing / My First Time Having Sex At College | Gabbytainment / What Are The Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Into You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.