Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

"Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man (64003 Views)

“I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) / "Soldier Wants To Buy Benz?" — Checkout The Military Man Arrested For 'yahoo' / "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
This is the reason why God will punish us with atiku. EFCC SARS etc never took a stand to arrest this people just like mexico took a stand to arrest drug dealers
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Lexusgs430: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
Oyinbo mama don suppose die now already nah...... He looks too old to have a malice keeping mother..... grin
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Keegan: 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
Fantastically corrupt youths.
Shame on them.
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by whytediamond(m): 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
OsuGanja:
The pure stupidity of all them yahoo boys is why Efcc is rounding them up... Yahoo don Dey for years but this last few sets of idiots found it did it without sense,no investment,no clean up,only drugs and Benz....

Did you say investment? They can't make profit from stolen funds. Trust me on this.

The pleasure and fun is always short term. That's why they don't quit no matter the volume of their loot.

Fraud is not the way to go.

10 Likes

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Witlee(m): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
OsuGanja:
The pure stupidity of all them yahoo boys is why Efcc is rounding them up... Yahoo don Dey for years but this last few sets of idiots found it did it without sense,no investment,no clean up,only drugs and Benz....

Walahi you need one trailer of beer because you talk true

1 Like

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by OsuGanja(m): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
whytediamond:

Did you say investment? They can't make profit from stolen funds. Trust me on this.

The pleasure and fun is always short term. That's why they don't quit no matter the volume of their loot.

Fraud is not the way to go.

True tho
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
tendingNews:

It's really bad. Oyinbo man Crying like a baby and the Nigerian man didn't even pity him
Someone that can pity won't do yahoo.

1 Like

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by OsuGanja(m): 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
Witlee:

Walahi you need one trailer of beer because you talk true

Baba Na just common sense wey no common for them... Poverty don make them feel say Benz Na the hisgest form of wealth
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Witlee(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Oyinbo mama don suppose die now already nah...... He looks too old to have a malice keeping mother..... grin
As e be like that e fit be 50 or 45 nah, dere face day old Wella at younger age
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by 4ckTOTO: 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
jeff1993:
This people are the reason why white people are always wary of Nigerians

I wish I can just kill all the yahoo boys.... They make things hard for Nigerians who are living legimately and trying to hustle in foreign countries.
Its called karma. The sin they whites sinned before is chasing them. U can't escape karma
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by senatepresido: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
MOTOPARK:
I hate it more than you do.
I hate it with passion... most of my friends and relations are actually into it and they are living fine... but I hate it and may karma visit them

2 Likes

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by jeff1993: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
4ckTOTO:

Its called karma. The sin they whites sinned before is chasing them. U can't escape karma

Sorry your people sold their selves to the whitemen for mirror and guns ..... Its no fault of the whiteman

1 Like

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Witlee(m): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
OsuGanja:

Baba Na just common sense wey no common for them... Poverty don make them feel say Benz Na the hisgest form of wealth
Ahh you hit them on the head, you need another trailer, na poverty sense dem get I swear

1 Like

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by BankyGee(m): 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
Heartless Nigerian bastard sad
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by sanity12(m): 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
4ckTOTO:

just looking for a way to justify ur heartlessness...mumu

5 Likes

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by 4ckTOTO: 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
jeff1993:

Sorry your people sold their selves to the whitemen for mirror and guns ..... Its no fault of the whiteman
Sorry the white men got so greedy and wanted to be richer than Bill gates. Hence got scammed. Its not the fault of the yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Lexusgs430: 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
Witlee:

As e be like that e fit be 50 or 45 nah, dere face day old Wella at younger age

That man is in his early 70's....... Not unless hin mama don dey chop toitoi early...... cheesy
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Mrexcell(m): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
tendingNews:
"Please send me Back My Money" - White Man Begs Yahoo Boys After they defrauded him of his Life savings

"Oyinbo we can't send you back your money we have used your Money to Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man responds to Viral Oyinbo Man defrauded by Yahoo Boys!!!

A young Nigerian man has reacted to the viral video of a white man crying and begging Yahoo Boys to Return his money back to him:

"Please I'm begging you, send me my money back. My mummy wouldn't even talk to me. Please, please I'm begging you." - The Oyinbo man cried!!!!

But a Nigerian man has decided to mock the white man and said they will not return the Oyinbo man's money.

Watch the video HERE and see more photos and reactions...

I don't support what this yahoo boys are doing but sometimes when I read what this same white people did to our ancestors during the slave trade and during the colonial era am forced not to have any pity on them.
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by 4ckTOTO: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
sanity12:
just looking for a way to justify ur heartlessness...mumu
Just looking for a way to justify your laziness and stupidity

2 Likes

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Femijohn198: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
All these fraudsters will never see peace in life.believing is the right thing there do. not knowing they will regret it in future.either themselves suffer it or their children bear the curse.

4 Likes

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Craigslists: 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
MAGA.
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by sanity12(m): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
4ckTOTO:

just remember karma dundy
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by mixta140: 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mrexcell:

I don't support what this yahoo boys are doing but sometimes when I read what this same white people did to our ancestors during the slave trade and during the colonial era am forced not to have any pity on them.
Wetin dem do you
Why didn't the blacks enslave them too , abi their names two ...
The only thing blacks sabi na to destroy.
Internet would have opened alot of easy opportunity for Nigerians but .....
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by 4ckTOTO: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
sanity12:
just remember karma dundy
Karma is reason for your poverty

1 Like

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by mixta140: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
4ckTOTO:

Stupidity is when you don't know the right thing

1 Like

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by BanevsJoker(m): 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nigerians are stupid sha. Can't you see the guy was just making a funny video. The victim's video has been online for a while. The other guy is most likely an upcoming instagram comedian trying to blow.

1 Like

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by okrikaboi: 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
vizkiz:
If you are a Yahoo boy (Internet fraudster) reading this comment, it will never be well with you.

You will die screaming...

Every member of your family you spent those cash (people's sweat) on will perish.

The cars you buy will kill you in an accident.

The houses you build will collapse on you and everyone enjoying your illegal money.

The things you get your loved ones will be the source of their death

THIS INCLUDES THOSE OF YOU SUPPORTING AND ENCOURAGING THESE CRIMINALS. YOU WILL ALL DIE COLD DEATHS. SCREAMING AND PLEADING WHILE BEING SKINNED ALIVE!

Yahoo boys have given us bad names. You can't even tell foreign people you are from Nigeria anymore. The first thing they talk about is how fraudulent people in your country are. Most of my white friends mock me about this. I can't even be proud of the youths in my country.

See ehn.... If you are a Yahoo boy (credit card scam, iTunes gift card scams, bitcoin scam, hacker, picker) your family's blood will be used to repay all those you hurt and Scammed!

E pain am

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by sanity12(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
4ckTOTO:

Karma is reason for your poverty
when last did u subscribe for sense last,not everybody will go illegal before they make it in life...and y are u telling everybody that poverty runs in ur life
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by 4ckTOTO: 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
mixta140:

Stupidity is when you don't know the right thing
Stupidity is when u talk shit trash and feel u are making sense
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by sanity12(m): 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
BanevsJoker:
Nigerians are stupid sha. Can't you see the guy was just making a funny video. The victim's video has been online for a while. The other guy is most likely an upcoming instagram comedian trying to blow.
that's a stewpid joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze / Man Tells Boy To Bring His Mom's Panties For N500. See What Happened. Photo / EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.