Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

"Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man (64004 Views)

“I Will Use My Mother For Ritual To Buy Benz For My Father” (video) / "Soldier Wants To Buy Benz?" — Checkout The Military Man Arrested For 'yahoo' / "We Used Planks To Kill Oh Dollar & Girlfriend"- Cultist; Julian's Mother Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by skillz111(m): 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
vizkiz:
If you are a Yahoo boy (Internet fraudster) reading this comment, it will never be well with you.

You will die screaming...

Every member of your family you spent those cash (people's sweat) on will perish.

The cars you buy will kill you in an accident.

The houses you build will collapse on you and everyone enjoying your illegal money.

The things you get your loved ones will be the source of their death

THIS INCLUDES THOSE OF YOU SUPPORTING AND ENCOURAGING THESE CRIMINALS. YOU WILL ALL DIE COLD DEATHS. SCREAMING AND PLEADING WHILE BEING SKINNED ALIVE!

Yahoo boys have given us bad names. You can't even tell foreign people you are from Nigeria anymore. The first thing they talk about is how fraudulent people in your country are. Most of my white friends mock me about this. I can't even be proud of the youths in my country.

See ehn.... If you are a Yahoo boy (credit card scam, iTunes gift card scams, bitcoin scam, hacker, picker) your family's blood will be used to repay all those you hurt and Scammed!
you hear things like Nigerian prince.
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by iukpe: 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
omooba969:

There's no evidence that the oyinbo was defrauded by a Nigerian.

How did you even reach such conclusion?undecided

The video of the boy responding to him isn't evidence?
How many people replied to the video?
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by jyz200(m): 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
vizkiz:
If you are a Yahoo boy (Internet fraudster) reading this comment, it will never be well with you.

Every member of your family you spent those cash (people's sweat) on will perish.

The houses you build will collapse on you and everyone enjoying your illegal money.

THIS INCLUDES THOSE OF YOU SUPPORTING AND ENCOURAGING THESE CRIMINALS. YOU WILL ALL DIE COLD DEATHS. SCREAMING AND PLEADING WHILE BEING SKINNED ALIVE!

Yahoo boys have given us bad names. You can't even tell foreign people you are from Nigeria anymore. The first thing they talk about is how fraudulent people in your country are. Most of my white friends mock me about this. I can't even be proud of the youths in my country.

See ehn.... If you are a Yahoo boy (credit card scam, iTunes gift card scams, bitcoin scam, hacker, picker) your family's blood will be used to repay all those you hurt and Scammed!
U are frustrated
As if u are only
Who are u to condemn others

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by jyz200(m): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
vizkiz:

U are frustrated
As if u are holy

1 Like

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by professorchuks(m): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
MOTOPARK:
I hate it more than you do.

Who love scam bro? Na situation mk cray fish bend

1 Like

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by stanliwise(m): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
joeeee240:

Karma doesnt catch up with everyone
very correct Karma don't catch up with everyone but it actually does find someone to bear the gain or loss. Even if such person isn't the perpetrator. This is why we must fight criminals.
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Smartphelz: 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
Okay

The truth is someone who is not greedy and stupid can not be scammed
Yahoo is the act of taking advantage of the greediness and stupidity of Humans!

What about the artefacts they stole from Benin city
What about the early slavery they subjected us to

Make we dey reason na
Do me i do you God nor go vex
They are paying for the sins of their father
The evil men do live after them and sometimes might also live with them
You are very stupid for this statement, Idiotic fellow. You will work all your life and somebody will defraud you of your life's earning. Your wapped truth kee you dia

1 Like

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by jyz200(m): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
Okay
The truth is someone who is not greedy and stupid can not be scammed Yahoo is the act of taking advantage of the greediness and stupidity of Humans!
What about the artefacts they stole from Benin city What about the early slavery they subjected us to
Make we dey reason na Do me i do you God nor go vex They are paying for the sins of their father The evil men do live after them and sometimes might also live with them
* U are right bro If u d way dy maltreat black then Its pay bk time .................. Dem never cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by SouthSouth1914: 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
joeeee240:

Shut up. Imprison him because? Is he the scammer? undecided

Don’t worry! Investigations will begin from him..
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Delaw00(m): 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
I don't know why you taking it personal...tho,but most cases scam money ain't the white victim money,if you kno you know.
vizkiz:

1 Like

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Smartphelz: 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
jyz200:

U are frustrated
As if u are only
You are really stupid if what you have up there is your defence against what you quoted. Fraudulent lot. Y'all supporting these bastsrds will sow for years in toil and you will be defrauded of your harvest.

5 Likes

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by dguyindcorner(m): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
4ckTOTO:

Karma catches up with All fraudsters. Check my first comment u useless bastarddd. Karma is like a chain that never ends. Go do some reading fuckerrr
Sifia pain ���
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by etrouble: 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
vizkiz:

What about the earliest Yahoo boys that came in the 18th Century to buy your fathers, mothers, uncles and aunties as Slaves and exported them packed like Sardines to their farms in Europe and America to work till they(Slaves) die? what will happen to them and their great grand children?

1 Like

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
vizkiz:

Lol. Wetin happen?
Wetin concern you?
Thank God man no be God
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by mokkalu1(m): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
senatepresido:

I hate it with passion... most of my friends and relations are actually into it and they are living fine... but I hate it and may karma visit them
Pained? Take a chill pill! don't wish your relative bad.
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by lorenzos1: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
See eehnn it so bad,I was at a social gathering abroad, and immediately one guy found out i was from Nigeria, he brought it up. It was so embarrassing. When i could not take the mockery anymore, i told them they were very foolish for falling for such scams. That since they all agree that we are all fraudsters then why do they keep sending money to people they have not seen. But it has really given us a bad name....!

vizkiz:

1 Like

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Akuruoulo(m): 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
I CAN NEVER SCAM SOMEONE,AND THATS WHY I COULDN'T DO THE YAHOO OF A THING.

ALWAYS BE THINKING HOW THE PERSON I SCAM BE FEELING, AND CRYING WHILE I DO BIG BOY.

SAY NO TO SCAM .
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by NaijaProxyBase: 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
Upon all the curses, na 100likes you gather. Shame
vizkiz:

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by jeff1993: 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
4ckTOTO:

Sorry the white men got so greedy and wanted to be richer than Bill gates. Hence got scammed. Its not the fault of the yahoo boys
.... When you go out of Nigeria your mentality will change .... I use to think like you before .... Can't do a decent business online with a Nigerian identity without been called a scammer

3 Likes

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Friend01(m): 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I support it. Anyone who falls for scammers is a greedy fellow

I pray you fall for it one day and let's see how greedy you are.

The innocent man thought he could make more money which is a natural human instinct by trusting the fellow (the wicked fraudster) and you blame him.

These idiots never jam anybody oh. If I swear for you, the car and the house you use the money build go burn throw way.
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Yoighaman(m): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
So so unfair....Yau Yau (Yahoo Yahoo) boys should always realize that whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap. More reason why I don't pity them when different mishaps befall them. God is watching.
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by tojahh(m): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
lorenzos1:
See eehnn it so bad,I was at a social gathering abroad, and immediately one guy found out i was from Nigeria, he brought it up. It was so embarrassing. When i could not take the mockery anymore, i told them they were very foolish for falling for such scams. That since they all agree that we are all fraudsters then why do they keep sending money to people they have not seen. But it has really given us a bad name....!

Nice tactics. This is what I always use in countering anyone here who rubbishes my country. Scam is everywhere. Don't because it's not reported in the US by the media. But still... Do the right thing.
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by edi287: 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
If God forbid some type of natural disaster happens in this country - Nigerians will see the consequences of all this nonsense.
The Western world will reject us as refugees and it'll be hell on earth.
E no better for Yahoo boys and their entire lineage.

2 Likes

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by davien(m): 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
I pity any Nigerian that endorses fraud and Yahoo Yahoo, where do you think all or most of the things you use comes from?

We keep burning bridges thinking we're smart/cunning, PayPal, Amazon, Ebay, Gofundme, none of those enterprises trusts Nigerians anymore..

Instead we have to pay extra fees for shipping through escrows or going through China which would foot the VAT bills on consumers heavily..

The Asian phone markets dumps substandard devices at "affordable prices" and we are chanting them a job well done..

Drugs and weapons are being smuggled into Nigeria for terrorism, human trafficking and other vices and we are fighting over what we think one tribe or political party we like over another..

People are being kidnapped and their organs harvested like crops and we go to churches thankful that it wasn't us, when they finish harvesting your neighbors, who's next?

My mother was defrauded of money simply because she wanted to buy phone accessories for us, fake screen guards sold at 3k each, and she bought 6 at her office... was she being "greedy" for wanting to buy nice things for her children, fraud targets the uninformed and makes them pay heavily, you don't have to be greedy to be cheated out of money, simply borrowing money and not being paid back in full or at all is an example.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by planter(m): 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
Okay

The truth is someone who is not greedy and stupid can not be scammed
Yahoo is the act of taking advantage of the greediness and stupidity of Humans!

What about the artefacts they stole from Benin city
What about the early slavery they subjected us to

Make we dey reason na
Do me i do you God nor go vex
They are paying for the sins of their father
The evil men do live after them and sometimes might also live with them
You're properly stupid. Is this the narrative you still deceive yourself with? Go and learn a skill, ode.

3 Likes

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Macopol01(m): 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
vizkiz:

E no go ever better for your whole family Werey na trailer go kill u and your family before this year I go use jazz kill you

2 Likes

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by od501: 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
vizkiz:

My Broda, I understand totally. This guys has really dealt with the legit online hustlers. It's a pity though!
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
vizkiz:

Why do you include innocent people in your curses?
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by Servercodes: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by PotatoSalad(m): 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
You're the fool here. A very big fool
Re: "Oyinbo We Can't Send Your Money Back, We Used It To Buy Benz" - Nigerian Man by 4ckTOTO: 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
jeff1993:
.... When you go out of Nigeria your mentality will change .... I use to think like you before .... Can't do a decent business online with a Nigerian identity without been called a scammer
Idiot. I have been to countries u only dream about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo Villagers Set Fleeing Prisoner Ablaze / EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police / Man Tells Boy To Bring His Mom's Panties For N500. See What Happened. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.