Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! (6128 Views)

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by Daviddson(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2019
MannieA:

The babe has already made up her mind to loose it.It's her problem,so she would be the one to choose what she wants.
But people's choices always have consequences, either in the short or long run.
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by MannieA(f): 10:06am On Feb 08, 2019
Daviddson:
But people's choices always have consequences, either in the short or long run.

TRUE
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by franklingud(m): 11:00am On Feb 08, 2019
See nne, let me tell/warn you.

You should be careful, virginity virginus doesn't mean anything these days. You should try and break that thing because if you keep it till you get married hmmn, you will never be satisfied by your husband. And you will start fvcking outside your marriage.

And that will be too bad for you.

You better open up let that guy just break you. After all you are both in love.

Just tell him to take it easy, very easy and use honey when doing it.

Lubricate your toto with honey and he should take it very slow and gentle with you. Seems like both of you are amateurs.

When it eventually breaks and he slide in, tell him to wait inside for like 30 secs then he can start slow thrusts.
Thank me later honey
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by Marcelo290(m): 11:53am On Feb 08, 2019
Why do we have a lot of hypocrites on this site?
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by bigheart7: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
The kind of tinz we read online sha

Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by SmithRussell(m): 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
Daviddson:
Isn't it funny how she's only replying those advising her on how to go ahead and lose it while ignoring good advices telling her that abstinence till marriage is still possible? grin It's well.
She's actually asking for how to do it. . Not whether she should keep virginity or not. . Those giving her that advice are derailing the thread. .

For me, I think she should just stop being scared, it doesn't bite. .
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by Daviddson(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
SmithRussell:
She's actually asking for how to do it. . Not whether she should keep virginity or not. . Those giving her that advice are derailing the thread. .
For me, I think she should just stop being scared, it doesn't bite. .
For me, I think she should even quit that relationship with that guy and make a firmer resolve to stay chaste until marriage. It's possible and it saves you a lot of headaches and problems.
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by blackman232: 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
welcome to the world of technology where everything you now do is on online Today. Join the train of today millionaire but have your own business online.
why do you need a website
1 To bring out your business to large number of people
2 To make your business very easy to find
3 It is make your business standout
Meet us today for your website job whether software or application we can give it to you.
Type of website and software we can give to you
1 Blog Website: 1 you can start to make money with ad sense
2 you can get money through promotion of post
3 you can get money through sponsor
2 E-commerce: 1 you can upload your business product online
2 you can get to meet more customer who like your product
3 you will be able to me a wild rang of customer
3 School: 1 people we get to know about your school and what your school stand for
2 you can also money through school website
3 It make your school standout
4 It is bring more children to school
5 It help you to show your school achievement to a wilder audience
some of our other service include
1 Courier website 2 Bank website 3 Bitcoin 4 Donation website 5 hospital website
any type of website you need we can give it to you
software part
1 Employees management system 2 Real estate management 3 stock management 4 loan management system
Any other software you need we can give it to you

These are some of our works
www.fast-way-logistics.com
www.wexlogistics.com
www.naijafastlink.com
www.zoincotfoundation.com.ng

visit our company website
www.fastlinkmultitech.com.ng

contact us:
Through our whatsapp number
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by hitman131: 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
you better keep it for you husband and stop asking nonsense questions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Is A Humiliation Sacrifice For Career Advancement. / Why Are Girls Not Logical? / She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.