Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! (5885 Views)

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by MannieA(f): 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
Stevengerd:
Just take ur time to listen FALZ Child of the world.

listen attentively to the lyrics...

LOL!!bros why na??You want her to feel bad??
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by MannieA(f): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
solz007:
U Make Me Laugh'
U Call It Love??
I Bet U If He Hits U His Leaving ASAP!

Girl There's More To Relationship Than Just Having S#x Do Other Things That'll Make Y'all Grow In Love!
The Question Isn't if He Loves U, The question Is Do U Love Yourself??
#LoveGod
#FleeFromFornication

Do other things like what tho??I would like to know
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by Chipink(f): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
Suchy22:
Please y'all have got to help me. I'm 21 and still a virgin and it's crazy annoying. I've tried to lose it countless times but whenever I feel my boo's stuff close to it I get really scared; like how on Earth is something that big going to enter something so tiny. He always feels frustrated whenever I withdraw and I know he's tired already but he's just trying to endure because of the love he has for me.
We even got lube but I'm still scared - it's THAT bad!
I love him so much and I don't wanna lose him but I think I'm pushing him to the wall already.
Please, ladies, how did you lose yours? And guys ,how did you do it?

Stay away from bad friends that always discuss sex stuffs, I know they are the ones putting that idea into ur head.
Make book ur companion,

Keep ur virginity and be proud. .. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
OKOATA:
Get High, Take a lot of weed and Take your mind off the pain. I have disflowered about 8girls with that simple trick.
Legendgringrin

Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by MannieA(f): 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
faithfull18:
What an achievement.

Lol!!He deserves an award!!mtchewww
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
Chipink:

Stay away from bad friends that always discuss sex stuffs, I know they are the ones putting that idea into ur head.
Make book ur companion,

Keep ur virginity and be proud. .. Thanks
Did you read the post at all?
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by Chipink(f): 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Did you read the post at all?

Did u read my post at all?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by Abaje195(m): 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
foward ur address lemme help u
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
Chipink:

Did u read my post at all?
She's afraid of sex... "she can't imagine a big D entering her tiny P"....
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
Abaje195:
foward ur address lemme help u
grin
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by Chipink(f): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
She's afraid of sex... "she can't imagine a big D entering her tiny P"....

Yes and I'm telling her to keep her virginity and things to do to help her achieve it

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
Chipink:

Yes and I'm telling her to keep her virginity and things to do to help her achieve it
smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by Lightangel65: 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
You are a virgin, keep that virginity till marriage.
Marry a virgin guy, not guys that have slept around with their slutty dicks
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by Lightangel65: 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lightangel65:
How many ladies love "virgin" guys?? The excuse most give is ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by Lightangel65: 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
How many ladies love "virgin" guys?? The excuse most give is ridiculous.
Virgins would love virgins. Not sluts
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lightangel65:

Virgins would love virgins. Not sluts
gringrin Alright
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by Stevengerd(m): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
MannieA:

LOL!!bros why na??You want her to feel bad??
na the truth Bro
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by JasonScoolari: 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
MannieA:

Boss hwfar??Where have you been??
Boss Lady, I've been to the London to see the Queen. grin

Anyway, I've been busy "Politically"
Greetings!
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by Amarabae(f): 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
My dear, focus on your academics and forget about sex.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by Lightangel65: 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Amarabae:
My dear, focus on your academics and forget about sex.

True talk
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by mastermaestro(m): 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
OKOATA:
Get High, Take a lot of weed and Take your mind off the pain. I have disflowered about 8girls with that simple trick.

Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by raphieMontella: 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
Oma307:
can you keep it for your husband, having sex when you are not married doesn't worry it. there are many consequences to that, I know it might not be easy but you are capable.
ogbeni you're a Stone age human
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
raphieMontella:
ogbeni you're a Stone age human
so, you expect me to say she should go and have sex abi

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by Daviddson(m): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
Isn't it funny how she's only replying those advising her on how to go ahead and lose it while ignoring good advices telling her that abstinence till marriage is still possible? grin It's well.
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by solz007(m): 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
MannieA:

Do other things like what tho??I would like to know

CLUE!!
Relationship is all about Love! and U know what Love Is.

Some people do think the only way we show people we Love them is through Sex! but it's never that. sex outside Marriage isn't right & most relationships based on Sex don't Last Long.

So all I'm tryna say is show that partner how much U feel Bout them Like do what Friends ought to do for Friends and with Friends! Don't do all these cause of the benefits you'll get but cause U truly want the Best/Happiness for your partner/Friend!

So Just Check Yourself deep down U Know Better!
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
Suchy22:
Please y'all have got to help me. I'm 21 and still a virgin and it's crazy annoying. I've tried to lose it countless times but whenever I feel my boo's stuff close to it I get really scared; like how on Earth is something that big going to enter something so tiny. He always feels frustrated whenever I withdraw and I know he's tired already but he's just trying to endure because of the love he has for me.
I love him so much and I don't wanna lose him but I think I'm pushing him to the wall already.
Modified
You earn more respect from your husband if you were virgin before marriage
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by Chiffy: 2:56am On Feb 08, 2019
Suchy22:

You dare not loose my reward to anyone. Keep it, Seal it. I'll be coming to marry you soon
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by rex444(m): 6:37am On Feb 08, 2019
solz007:
U Make Me Laugh'
U Call It Love??
I Bet U If He Hits U His Leaving ASAP!

Girl There's More To Relationship Than Just Having S#x Do Other Things That'll Make Y'all Grow In Love!
The Question Isn't if He Loves U, The question Is Do U Love Yourself??
#LoveGod
#FleeFromFornication
it's so frustrating that's all they can offer
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by Paruz1015(m): 7:17am On Feb 08, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
Virginity has obviously lost its meaning. A guy has seen your unclothedness countless times just that he has not penetrated you deeply and you still brand yourself a virginangry. Just like a lady who has never had it with any man but has masturbated on numerous occasions tagging herself a virgin undecided

Anyways,it's not a rocket science. Next time he comes,close your eyes and savour the inexplicable 'sweetness'that accompanies that long rode you have been evading since.You gonna love it.

Or could you be a fake attention seeking mofo? You should have known that pot inbetween your legs is just like a balloon (it can expand to accommodate rod..es of any size)

Yeah it has lost its meaning. I have heard of some virgins that do 4 play, give blow jobs, their boobs sucked, do anal and even their pussy have been sucked. Still they call themselves virgin just because they haven't been penetrated. Morally and in the sight of God you are not a virgin, you just an hypocrite.
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by MannieA(f): 9:00am On Feb 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Boss Lady, I've been to the London to see the Queen. grin

Anyway, I've been busy "Politically"
Greetings!

Lol.

Okay.That's nice. Welcome back

Good morning
Re: Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! by MannieA(f): 9:11am On Feb 08, 2019
Daviddson:
Isn't it funny how she's only replying those advising her on how to go ahead and lose it while ignoring good advices telling abstinence till is still possible? grin It's well.

The babe has already made up her mind to loose it.It's her problem,so she would be the one to choose what she wants.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Caught Sleeping With A Man Inside Her Shop / Should I Marry Her Or Not? / Help! I Have A Wonderful Girlfriend But I'm Lusting After Another Woman...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.