Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) (10858 Views)

Two Unidentified UNICAL Students Caught Unaware On Camera At Night Class (photo) / Primary School Teacher Land Herself In Trouble For Doing This In Class(photo) / South African Students Caught Having Sex Inside Class (photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by meobizy(f): 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nairaland males think of dick too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by baralatie(m): 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
MRSoftapples:
If the reverse is the case and the person standing is a lady like ishilove

I will be the best in class attendance.
hmmmm
Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:28am On Feb 08, 2019
MannieA:

something like?? You seriously think I will get wet by looking at his dick??nah..that shii doesn't affect me
Alright
Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by MannieA(f): 8:58am On Feb 08, 2019
Crayn8:
when it happens it will shock you eh

taaaahh..nothing like that.
Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by MannieA(f): 8:59am On Feb 08, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Alright
...lol.

I know you don't believe me.
Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:05am On Feb 08, 2019
MannieA:

...lol.

I know you don't believe me.
cheesycheesy What do I know?? I have no choice than to believe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by Eberechi24(f): 10:02am On Feb 08, 2019
if I no attend this class wetin I gain buh he has to stroke it Lemme know the full length sha.

Twoclans, will you attend?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by dezidoxumi: 10:38am On Feb 08, 2019
i can feel the dick from here
Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:13am On Feb 08, 2019
Nope, I can't draw, I'm not impressed, don't like his physique.
Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by Twoclans(f): 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
Eberechi24:
if I no attend this class wetin I gain buh he has to stroke it Lemme know the full length sha.

Babe I will be the class captain in that class,the guys physique is getting me wet from here sef wink grin

You know naaahhh,I love a guy with a good body .

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by Lightangel65: 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
That guy is a disgrace to mankind
Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by Martin0(m): 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
Eberechi24:

fine girl like you eh, amu dikwa risky ooogrin
Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by Martin0(m): 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
Twoclans:

Babe I will be the class captain in that class,the guys physique is getting me wet from here sef wink grin

chai see this girl ooo, you and amu eh na wa oooogrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
dats the most inspirational art class ever
Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by yetunsbay(m): 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
No.I can't draw
of course u rather face ur studies
Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by Eberechi24(f): 9:03am On Feb 09, 2019
Twoclans:

I trust you babe, wink good thing no dey pass you by.

Lefulefu, Hope you have this kind body?
Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by Eberechi24(f): 9:35am On Feb 09, 2019
Martin0:

fine girl like you eh, amu dikwa risky ooogrin
Lol, Amu dikwa funny o, lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 09, 2019
Lightangel65:
That guy is a disgrace to mankind
na just art nau
Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 09, 2019
Eberechi24:

and i was thinking naija ladies love men who have big stomachs..haha.so u like guys who take care of their body?.. thats good.
Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 09, 2019
Eberechi24:

haha and i was thinking that most naija babes love men who have massive pot bellies.so u like guys who take care of their body? thats good.
Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by Eberechi24(f): 10:50am On Feb 09, 2019
lefulefu:
haha and i was thinking that most naija babes love men who have massive pot bellies.so u like guys who take care of their body? thats good.
pot belly kwa? a huge turnoff for me. yea, I like my man fit and sweet kiss so that I won't get tired of him easily

Erm, twoclans and I have decided to join this art class, So you will have to submit your body for our artworks. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 09, 2019
Eberechi24:

pot belly kwa? a huge turnoff for me. yea, I like my man fit and sweet kiss so that I won't get tired of him easily

. grin
thats my girl grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by Twoclans(f): 11:14am On Feb 09, 2019
lefulefu:

thats my girl grin grin

This my lefulefu is becoming sleek,why did you edit the second paragraph of her comment . tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 09, 2019
Eberechi24:

Erm, twoclans and I have decided to join this art class, So you will have to submit your body for our artworks. grin
ehn? wait biko lemme shave my stomach first grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by Eberechi24(f): 11:18am On Feb 09, 2019
lefulefu:
ehn? wait biko lemme shave my stomach first grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shave ke? No, don't. we love it hairy too. it will add beauty to our work.
Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 09, 2019
Twoclans:

This my lefulefu is becoming sleek,why did you edit the second paragraph of her comment . tongue

hello my queen wink
no i wanted to reply to that other post seperatly grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by Twoclans(f): 11:23am On Feb 09, 2019
lefulefu:

Don't worry about that my love,I will do the shaving for you wink

Just bring your fine body over and relax kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by Twoclans(f): 11:26am On Feb 09, 2019
Eberechi24:

Shave ke? No, don't. we love it hairy too. it will add beauty to our work.

Babe who are the we?

I am not sharing my king with you grin

I will only allow you to be friends with him but no sharing wink

Oya go and buy paint and brush ,let's get to work.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 09, 2019
MannieA:

Nah..I won't

I can't even draw.
I will fail the course, so there is no need attending.
highqueen:
No.
but u love wat u seeing abi?

Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by Twoclans(f): 11:28am On Feb 09, 2019
lefulefu:

hello my queen wink
no i wanted to reply to that other post seperatly grin grin

The things you to do me wink kiss kiss

I don't think I can concentrate if I needed to draw you just like exp.lorers man in the picture.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 09, 2019
Twoclans:

Don't worry about that my love,I will do the shaving for you wink

Just bring your find body over and relax kiss
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wink wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: 6 Places Women Want To Be Touched (adult Content) / When A Lady Needs A Man Desperately / She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.