Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) (10860 Views)

Two Unidentified UNICAL Students Caught Unaware On Camera At Night Class (photo) / Primary School Teacher Land Herself In Trouble For Doing This In Class(photo) / South African Students Caught Having Sex Inside Class (photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by MannieA(f): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2019
lefulefu:

but u love wat u seeing abi?

I'm not seeing anything tho.
Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 09, 2019
MannieA:

I'm not seeing anything tho.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by Eberechi24(f): 11:46am On Feb 09, 2019
Twoclans:

Babe who are the we?
I am not sharing my king with you grin
I will only allow you to be friends with him but no sharing wink
Oya go and buy paint and brush ,let's get to work.
there is love in sharing
I have my brush and paint handy. I can't miss this opportunity for anything.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by Martin0(m): 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
Eberechi24:
Lol, Amu dikwa funny o, lipsrsealed
hahahahahagrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:07am On Mar 07, 2019
Eberechi24:
if I no attend this class wetin I gain buh he has to stroke it Lemme know the full length sha.

Twoclans, will you attend?
Eberechi,OK. Igbo women are mostly pros.ti.tutes and they love to drink alcohol. there is one Igbo woman like that that stays around my house whose husband quarrel with her all the time to her adulterous behaviour

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime / Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Ample Bo.obs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.