Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? (13507 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Asked Out By A Female? / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
Katier00:
this is Nairaland my dear. They will come for my head o. On a serious note, no. Went to a single sex school but that stuff never crossed my mind
Who will , hardly any of them will meet you in real life, and it nice to share all your struggles to find solidarity. It helps
Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by Katier00(f): 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2019
Amakavula:
Who will , hardly any of them will meet you in real life, and it nice to share all your struggles to find solidarity. It helps
you are right dear but most of my friends and family are on Nairaland. I have shared a handful on this forum. This is my 7th year as a member and a guest for 4yrs
Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by IrokoOluwere: 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
Orisirisi
Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
michaelandre:
yea I have been approached many times. by guys and they are very friendly and helpful. assuming I was gay I would have fallen bcus of how they compliment me and other things. the closest one that ever happened to me was a friend of mine (so I took him)was stylishly asking me out since 2015 but I didn't feel and he knew sometimes in public he touches me always want his body to be close to mine and I still didn't feel because I didn't know shit about them or how they behave. he always comes to my house from then we will go to their house. so a day came he came to my house and we later went to his house. he brought food he pulled his clothes and came with only boxers and that's the day I knew he was gay he started touching me sexually and I told him to stop and that's when he was telling me coldedly that he is gay and he isn't sexually attracted to girls, that he likes the way I behave that am cool
chai you sound weak, sure he drilled you. Stop lying

1 Like

Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
This was in uniben
I wasn't asked o
I was almost RAPED!
After obtaining me finish.There were six of them and two of us victims but na only me dem be one defile...it seemed like one of them even had a gun.
Thank God for my butt that day,dem don already try to dey remove belt.
But I think it was all just a threat sha

3 Likes

Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by dmgr(m): 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
Yes I have.
It happened last year December when I went for a concert which I never wanted going but I was bored that evening so I said let me go just to while away time.
On reaching to the venue, I decided to stand out side for some time before going in,while standing,I don't know a dude was at one corner observing me all those while.
I later entered and got sitted,like 1 hour into the concert a guy approached me and was like he will love to have a word with me maybe after the concert and requested for my num,and I gave it to him thinking he's a guy like me probably he just wants to become my friend.

After the concert,I was already going out of the building when he approached me from behind and we started a conversation.
The guy started telling on how cute I am and that he's attracted to me,thou at that time I didnt get what he was up to,and I then appreciated him for the compliment.

To cut the long story sort the guy then opened up and said he is gay and and gets attracted to guys,and this same guy is an instrumentalist in that Same church.
I told the guy am not like him and am attracted to only girls and more over I even have a girlfriend,the nigga started convincing me to agree just the way guys do to girls,and was like maybe we should hang out something,and then told I wasn't interested that he should go and find guys who do what he does and nigga wasn't happy he said he couldn't handle rejection and we spoke for like 2 hours before I left for home.

I immediately blocked his num,and I recently saw his friend request on fb

4 Likes

Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by Buffalowings3(m): 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
cool

3 Likes

Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by ElsonMorali: 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
Katier00:
this is Nairaland my dear. They will come for my head o. On a serious note, no. Went to a single sex school but that stuff never crossed my mind

Good. Lesbianism is so common in all girls' school. I guess you got lucky or something

1 Like

Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by mastermaestro(m): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
Buffalowings3:
If a gay ever ask me out,that would be the best complement I've ever gotten in my life..
Even though I'm not gay..

Abeg not these local gay boys o

3 Likes

Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by luvyaself95(m): 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
In the time of 2go a stupid married man ask me out i was like ehn where on earth does that happened..
I thank God i dodged his bullet....
Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
It seems alot of people had experiences, keep sharing and keep this thread fun.
Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 09, 2019
Amakavula:
Enjoy the attention, the is the last ever reply you would get from me. From this time forth oboy81 you are dead to me.
Does that makes me alive to you?
Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by md17: 6:49am On Feb 09, 2019
True story
Amakavula:
It's a little stressful and would hurt to tell them the truth because they might have been grooming you for long. Best tell them " No " in a public space.

Mine happen that one time I had Pharm-Lab orals in the University, quite early in the morning so invited my study partner to my place overnight ( had a room off campus )

Some how we got bored around 2/3am so she suggested we chatted instead of sleep. Hence, we started talking about TV shows, then romance, love, then sex and it got steamy too quickly ( I guess that was her intention )

She walks off suddenly to the bathroom, spends a few minutes and returned half nude with only a blue short ; her Bra was gone, with her breast fully aroused. She explians it because of the heat, asks for a shirt but before I could get up to get one, she pushes me back on my bed, laughs hard and starts to kiss and fundle my breasts ( had only a cropped top because of the heat )

Thoughts run through my mind. I was too shocked to react , and a little embarrassed given she was this nerdy, shy and quite religious lady, hardly parties and was quite helpful through CLi course works ( one of the best in the class, outside nobody would believe me ) I was getting raped by a girl.

Even worse was I never gave her such a vibe before, and it was akward when I stopped her with " leave me now or I will scream " You should see her face. But Reading that morning was weird, I didn't sleep again out of the fear she might complete her planned rape of me.

Weeks later, after avoiding her for long, she asked to see me at night in my place. After begging for touching me uninvited, she proposed her undying love for me and told me all she had done to get close to me. It was so bizarre. She asked us to be just Bleep buddies, and keep it down low, and she will love me more than any man would.

I couldn't even laugh. I was sad because I liked her but not that way. Told my then Boyfriend ( Stupid Ex) about it, he only laughed, stupid thing mtwwweeee.

But finally took her out to a Cafe under the pretense of editing my electives ( was afraid what happened could happen again ) to break the "Sorry Chiamaka , I can't do this, I don't like women, and I have a boyfriend, I don't want it please "

O dear She was livid, never seen her that angry before , given she had helped me alot up to that night incident. Broke off our friendship . Surprisingly saw her recently she is married with twin Lolx . I am still single see this life !
Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by Katier00(f): 6:59am On Feb 09, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Good. Lesbianism is so common in all girls' school. I guess you got lucky or something
you are right but no shame, I respect the choice of those that indulge in that

2 Likes

Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by ElsonMorali: 9:38am On Feb 09, 2019
Katier00:
you are right but no shame, I respect the choice of those that indulge in that

I wish I was as liberal as you, but I'm old school. grin
Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by Katier00(f): 10:08am On Feb 09, 2019
ElsonMorali:

I wish I was as liberal as you, but I'm old school. grin
live, let's live. The spirit of tolerance
Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by Bifrost: 12:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hmm, okay.
Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by ElsonMorali: 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
Katier00:
live, let's live. The spirit of tolerance

Maybe, but wrong is always wrong and cannot be right. But I respect your view to tolerate gays, I just don't share it. smiley
Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by cigaricon(m): 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
Yea. Dude even took me out one night. Told me he wanted me to accompany him to a friend's birthday party. Before I knew it, we landed in a strip club shocked. It was quite fun oh as he spent a lot that night on Drinks. Still don't know why he did this, maybe he wanted to impress me or something. It was when I saw his male friends caressing and rocking each other that it came to me that he might be gay. One our way home he opened up to me that he likes me and he would like us to date. I told him that I wasn't gay and that I'll never be one even in my next life. he said even he himself wasn't used to be gay until he was converted lipsrsealed that it is when I start that I will know how pleasurable it is and realise what I'm missing. Chineke!!! He kept persuading and I kept declining calmly cos I didn't want to hurt his feelings sha (he was quite a nice fellow). Then he finally gave up and since then whenever he sees me, he acts like he don't know me, lookes at me with one kyn shady look like that. He even goes about telling his fellow peeps and friends that he has slept with me and that it was so easy for him to do it, that I was cheap shocked shocked shocked (I heared from people) I could understand - HE WAS HURT.I felt bad sha but Las Las people that knew me and mattered to me as I mattered to them know that I'm noy GAY

10 Likes

Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
Amakavula:
It's a little stressful and would hurt to tell them the truth because they might have been grooming you for long. Best tell them " No " in a public space.

Mine happen that one time I had Pharm-Lab orals in the University, quite early in the morning so invited my study partner to my place overnight ( had a room off campus )

Some how we got bored around 2/3am so she suggested we chatted instead of sleep. Hence, we started talking about TV shows, then romance, love, then sex and it got steamy too quickly ( I guess that was her intention )

She walks off suddenly to the bathroom, spends a few minutes and returned half nude with only a blue short ; her Bra was gone, with her breast fully aroused. She explians it because of the heat, asks for a shirt but before I could get up to get one, she pushes me back on my bed, laughs hard and starts to kiss and fundle my breasts ( had only a cropped top because of the heat )

Thoughts run through my mind. I was too shocked to react , and a little embarrassed given she was this nerdy, shy and quite religious lady, hardly parties and was quite helpful through CLi course works ( one of the best in the class, outside nobody would believe me ) I was getting raped by a girl.

Even worse was I never gave her such a vibe before, and it was akward when I stopped her with " leave me now or I will scream " You should see her face. But Reading that morning was weird, I didn't sleep again out of the fear she might complete her planned rape of me.

Weeks later, after avoiding her for long, she asked to see me at night in my place. After begging for touching me uninvited, she proposed her undying love for me and told me all she had done to get close to me. It was so bizarre. She asked us to be just Bleep buddies, and keep it down low, and she will love me more than any man would.

I couldn't even laugh. I was sad because I liked her but not that way. Told my then Boyfriend ( Stupid Ex) about it, he only laughed, stupid thing mtwwweeee.

But finally took her out to a Cafe under the pretense of editing my electives ( was afraid what happened could happen again ) to break the "Sorry Chiamaka , I can't do this, I don't like women, and I have a boyfriend, I don't want it please "

O dear She was livid, never seen her that angry before , given she had helped me alot up to that night incident. Broke off our friendship . Surprisingly saw her recently she is married with twin Lolx . I am still single see this life !
shey i offered to fly in from ph to abj and you dey form?
Amaka you really is grin
You no want make i give you LOGO BENZ abi undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
cigaricon:
Yea. Dude even took me out one night. Told me he wanted me to accompany him to a friend's birthday party. Before I knew it, we landed in a strip club shocked. It was quite fun oh as he spent a lot that night on Drinks. Still don't know why he did this, maybe he wanted to impress me or something. It was when I saw his male friends caressing and rocking each other that it came to me that he might be gay. One our way home he opened up to me that he likes me and he would like us to date. I told him that I wasn't gay and that I'll never be one even in my next life. he said even he himself wasn't used to be gay until he was converted lipsrsealed that it is when I start that I will know how pleasurable it is and realise what I'm missing. Chineke!!! He kept persuading and I kept declining calmly cos I didn't want to hurt his feelings sha (he was quite a nice fellow). Then he finally gave up and since then whenever he sees me, he acts like he don't know me, lookes at me with one kyn shady look like that. He even goes about telling his fellow peeps and friends that he has slept with me and that it was so easy for him to do it, that I was cheap shocked shocked shocked (I heared from people) I could understand - HE WAS HURT.I felt bad sha but Las Las people that knew me and mattered to me as I mattered to them know that I'm noy GAY
that cheap line got me in stitches grin
You made my day.haha
Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
nwanneni:
shey i offered to fly in from ph to abj and you dey form?
Amaka you really is grin
You no want make i give you LOGO BENZ abi undecided
Woooh! you look at me finish and the only thing you can think of is to use my destiny for a useless car, not how I could be a blessing to you or a great help or a wife or a Friend... you even Igbo. You are dead to me nwanneni ! I will never reply you again.
Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by Aghanel(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
Bifrost:
So, of all the experiences so far, none of you wants to own up being gay or lesbian?

Hmm, okay.
Bros I tire o.
Not even one Atal.

BTW... I don't have experience of it but if it should happen,The kind of Hot slap that I will give to that Nigga eh irrespective of who he is, He Don't need to hear 'NO' from me again. The slap will do the talking.
Me that is looking forward to being the president of kitten fans. grin
Bifrost:
So, of all the experiences so far, none of you wants to own up being gay or lesbian?

Hmm, okay.
Bros I tire o.
Not even one Atal.

BTW... I don't have experience of it but if it should happen,The kind of Hot slap that I will give to that Nigga eh irrespective of who he is, He Don't need to hear 'NO' from me again. The slap will do the talking.
Me that is looking forward to being the president of kitten fans.
Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
Amakavula:
Woooh! you look at me finish and the only thing you can think of is to use my destiny for a useless car, not how I could be a blessing to you or a great help or a wife or a Friend... you even Igbo. You are dead to me nwanneni ! I will never reply you again.
i just dey play na.
Wetin i mean be say i go give you the one i drive,we build a new happy life 2geda.
Engineer/businessman nwanneni weds pharmacist amaka in Anambra.
Think am na?we go dey support each other
I am tall,dark,educated,comfortable and handsome while you are pretty(if na you dey your profile),educated too.
Na good match o!make i come?
Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by tsharp(m): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
Yes, plenty times at work. I'm a Frontline staff so I come in contact with all sorts. Some are very forthright and others will take style and ask about lunch and drinks pretty much as a normal guy would a babe. Been broke and even accepted "transport fare" to dates which I converted to pots of soup and drinks with my babe and stayed away. I have come to have new respect for girls and never judge and call anyone a hoe or anything like that as I have experienced the kind of pressure they feel. But there can't be anything like pussy grin

3 Likes

Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by ERORR404(m): 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
1)I attended a military boarding school and there was this soldier who we all suspected was gay. I don't know about now, but at the time, I got told a lot that i looked like a girl. one day at night prep class this soldier walked in and saw me and said "you are you a girl?" and everyone in the class laughed and then he said outrightly "if you be girl I for toast you o" everyone laughed but no one knows the guy was later secretly pestering me couple of times after that.
2) I swear to God guys I'm not gay but a friend of mine whom always behaved like those macho gays who's older than me kissed me when i was in jss2 cry I still feel disgusted till date by that incident but at the time i didn't even know what homosexuality was.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by Katier00(f): 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Maybe, but wrong is always wrong and cannot be right. But I respect your view to tolerate gays, I just don't share it. smiley
OK no problem, live, let's live

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by CDTSGT: 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
Thread of closeted gays grin

5 Likes

Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
jeloser:
chai you sound weak, sure he drilled you. Stop lying
u dey mad ni iffa slap craze comot for ur brain. am a bonafied straight man. who u are a gay?
Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by ghettochild4u(m): 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
Happened in December.. I was walking home from the salon and on pavement in d middle of d road... Then this 2 door spot car just packed beside me... I been make move run o as I think say na rob d Person wan rob me....
As south Africa here we dey so... Robbery na normal thing o..
Na so d guy tell me make I no fear say na hot leg wey him see make am turn back drive come near... Story cut short
I know say na gay him b as d thing yapayasky here o n its legal.
So I enter car, I no give am space to talk .. I begin talk about myself, how I come southie bla bla.. So me wey don waka taya.. I told him to drop me at my house..
I got his num
Come msg am one day.. Na so e say make me I come spend night for him house..
I come tell am.. Bra( s.a word for bro).. Me na straighty oooo.. I no dey do guys... And if I come ur house I go kill u...cos u go make me n I fit stab u ooo.
Anyways since den he no dey msg me n I delete him num

5 Likes

Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by Bifrost: 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
CDTSGT:
You are smart.
Re: Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 10, 2019
CDTSGT:
mtwwweeee let people pour out their experience, stop freaking judging dumb A-hole !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? / Giving/borrowing Money To Boyfriend /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.