Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys Because They’re Sweet And Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys Because They’re Sweet And Romantic (1262 Views)

My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke / “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys Because They’re Sweet And Romantic by Petfadipe: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2019
I prefer married men to single guys because they’re sweet and romantic – Nigerian lady
In a video that has gone viral online, a Nigerian lady reveals that she prefers dating married men to single guys because married men give her peace of mind and are more romantic.
The lady also said that married men do not ask silly questions like the single guys who all they know is to enter into squabbles with their partners. She said that cannot date her single man and thinks that single guys have a lot to learn from their married counterparts. In the video, the lady is seen brushing her fixed hair and she makes bold her choice of men in a way that shows what she is saying.
In her words:
“Married men are the sweetest to date because they are romantic and they are even more less stressful.
“Single guys and frustration are one. When you are dating a married man, you have peace of mind, and they are more caring and generous.
“Single guys have to go and learn from those married men because they certainly don’t know anything about romance.
“But when you are dating a married man, you just feel the romance, the love and the care.”
Watch the video below:
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/i-prefer-married-men-to-single-guys.html
Re: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys Because They’re Sweet And Romantic by respect80(m): 10:34am On Jun 24, 2019
Scan completed.......... 100%

1 hoelosho detected
Re: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys Because They’re Sweet And Romantic by planetx13: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2019
Cool
Re: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys Because They’re Sweet And Romantic by planetx13: 10:48am On Jun 24, 2019
The ony reason she would prefer married men is because she is a low life , hungry, lazy, low self esteem biitch who doesn't mind being used as trash

Nigerian girls and their dirty lives.... spits

Ciao
Re: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys Because They’re Sweet And Romantic by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
Low self esteem, coupled with deluded way of thinking, have Nigerian women fooling themselves on a daily!!! See the rubbish this one wrote:

Petfadipe:
[b]I prefer married men to single guys because they’re sweet and romantic – Nigerian lady

So single men are not sweet and romantic any longer in Nigeria? It says a lot about your self if only married men are sweet romantic to you.

In a video that has gone viral online, a Nigerian lady reveals that she prefers dating married men to single guys because married men give her peace of mind and are more romantic.

If peace of mind is what you are seeking then you don't need a boyfriend/husband, you just need a sugar daddy.

The lady also said that married men do not ask silly questions like the single guys who all they know is to enter into squabbles with their partners.

That's because these married men don't give a damn about your sorry life, as they have a loving wife/family to go home to..while you stay in you miserable single cheap hoe life. Duh!

She said that cannot date her single man and thinks that single guys have a lot to learn from their married counterparts. In the video, the lady is seen brushing her fixed hair and she makes bold her choice of men in a way that shows what she is saying.

She is entitled to her decisions....

In her words:
“Married men are the sweetest to date because they are romantic and they are even more less stressful.
“Single guys and frustration are one. When you are dating a married man, you have peace of mind, and they are more caring and generous.
“Single guys have to go and learn from those married men because they certainly don’t know anything about romance.
“But when you are dating a married man, you just feel the romance, the love and the care.”

Cheap wh0re spotted....CUNT E NEW!
Re: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys Because They’re Sweet And Romantic by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Low self esteem, coupled with deluded way of thinking, have Nigerian women fooling themselves on a daily!!! See the rubbish this one wrote:

So single men are not sweet and romantic any longer in Nigeria? It says a lot about your self if only married men are sweet romantic to you.

If peace of mind is what you are seeking then you don't need a boyfriend/husband, you just need a sugar daddy.

That's because these married men don't give a damn about your sorry life, as they have a loving wife/family to go home to..while you stay in you miserable single cheap hoe life. Duh!

She is entitled to her decisions....

Cheap wh0re spotted....CUNT E NEW!

Which country are you from?

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys Because They’re Sweet And Romantic by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Which country are you from?

I am a citizen of NAIRALAND, as if this is relevant to the subject at hand....

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys Because They’re Sweet And Romantic by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
her choice undecided
Re: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys Because They’re Sweet And Romantic by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

I am a citizen of NAIRALAND, as if this is relevant to the subject at hand....

Na fight? Someone cannot ask a harmless question again? Are people not civil here? Smh!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys Because They’re Sweet And Romantic by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Na fight? Someone cannot ask a harmless question again? Are people not civil here? Smh!!!

Why would you actually care where I come from....?! Makes absolutely no difference whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys Because They’re Sweet And Romantic by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Why would you actually care where I come from....?! Makes absolutely no difference whatsoever.

I really do not care, it was curiosity, carry you L and go abeg.

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys Because They’re Sweet And Romantic by liberalchick(f): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
Who will you blame? The blame goes to the foolish married man that broke an oath before God and man (witnesses and family) to be faithful and take no other.

4 Likes

Re: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys Because They’re Sweet And Romantic by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

I really do not care, it was curiosity, carry you L and go abeg.

[img]https://media1./images/5684efb5a71699d2efaa13baba0dbb2c/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys Because They’re Sweet And Romantic by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys Because They’re Sweet And Romantic by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
Married men are more financially generous than single men. That na d main reason single girls dey rush dem like pure watercheesy.
Re: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys Because They’re Sweet And Romantic by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
lefulefu:
Married men are more financially generous than single men. That na d main reason single girls dey rush dem like pure watercheesy.

thats because married men are more sexually desperate than single men...
Re: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys Because They’re Sweet And Romantic by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

grin
MrBrownJay1:

exactly.there are many of them who would spend all their life long pension on just a street hooker.mehn its sucks being married and sexually starved at d same time.
Re: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys Because They’re Sweet And Romantic by abiolamitodun(m): 6:40am On Jun 25, 2019
lefulefu:
;Dexactly.there are many of them who would spend all their life long pension on just a street hooker.mehn its sucks being married and sexually starved at d same time.
i swear

(1) (Reply)

Rechargeable Make Up Fan At Wholesale Prices / Make U Na See Commotion Between Man And Lover / SEX: Permanently and Naturally Last as Long as You Want In Bed With This [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.