Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,396 members, 7,850,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Too Small For A Condom !?! Then What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Small For A Condom !?! Then What? (823 Views)

(HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only / What Would You Do If You Discover That Your Guy's Dick Is Too Small? / When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Small For A Condom !?! Then What? by timcurrant(m): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2010
Newly single, been dating a nice lady i met at an event. We ended up being romantic. When i brought up safe sex, she told me she was too small for a condom. After doing"research" so to speak, yes she was something small, What do I do now about safe sex with her?
Re: Too Small For A Condom !?! Then What? by librangyps(f): 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2010
I read this post out to ma gfs and we al burst ou lafin, gee u nid a change of gf or u both go 4 test and stay faithful,
Re: Too Small For A Condom !?! Then What? by timcurrant(m): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2010
librangyps:

I read this post out to ma gfs and we al burst ou lafin, gee u nid a change of gf or u both go 4 test and stay faithful,

thanks for that ,
Re: Too Small For A Condom !?! Then What? by saintneo(m): 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2010
small? naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

that thing can swallow the whole universe. unless she has got something creepy in her mind.
Re: Too Small For A Condom !?! Then What? by manny4life(m): 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2010
lol, so her (go figure) is big without condom, but when with condom, it's small,  shocked shocked

Wait o, does the condom add anymore size to you?  

Dude that's HIV alert, run run run and don't even look back

As much as u liked her, it's time to tell her deuces
Re: Too Small For A Condom !?! Then What? by release190(m): 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2010
moderators move this 2 sex region

if its how 2 ban me

u guyz are good @ that,
Re: Too Small For A Condom !?! Then What? by googles: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

honestly i dont un'stand the post

her watchumacallit is too small for a condom ?? is the condom metal or padded ??
Re: Too Small For A Condom !?! Then What? by manny4life(m): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2010
googles:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

honestly i dont un'stand the post

her watchumacallit is too small for a condom ?? is the condom metal or padded ??

yo, you know there's a candy called that name, grin grin
Re: Too Small For A Condom !?! Then What? by googles: 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2010
manny4life:

yo, you know there's a candy called that name, grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

really ? so wen was the last time you had this candy ? candyman cheesy
Re: Too Small For A Condom !?! Then What? by manny4life(m): 12:02am On Aug 22, 2010
googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

really ? so wen was the last time you had this candy ? candyman  cheesy

Dead serious, Google it or u can go into the store and look for it. I know CVS/Walgreens/Rite Aid, etc and all store have it out their checkout counter. It's in a brownish like paper packet and has kinda like chocolate nuts in it. Trust me I eat a lot of candy and as a matter of fact, I had it this week; it was on sale at this week at CVS for buy two get one free.
Re: Too Small For A Condom !?! Then What? by 5p1naz(m): 12:07am On Aug 22, 2010
hahahahhahahahahah lwkmdfh 190's been banned again? and mobo n mr.cork are allowed to roam about on the site. . . ok . . . is it me or smtin smells fishy in the house. . .

(1) (Reply)

My Husband And I First Marital Date / Should I Surprise Her? / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.