Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family (35178 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) / Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by JasonScoolari: 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
fergie001:

Bad mouth go kill u grin
grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by dahmie2013: 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
She is d one dat resembles her d most.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by jakandeola(m): 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
i sware omotola is a beauty she fine passed her daughter her husband is a lucky guy

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by drshrewd: 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
beautiful people kiss
Daughter is the dark version of mother kiss
I prefer dark kiss
Dark girls taste like chocolate kiss
That's why I don't jock with Jada fire cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by jakandeola(m): 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Why's her first daughter always missing from photos
get sence now shes in skool in Usa did u think she have time to come snap pix
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by Jmart2019: 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ubdavis:
Am not very comfortable when i see mothers looking more beautiful than daughters.

Make-up artist at work.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by Heroclitus(m): 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
P-Square didn't get it right, this girl ain't the photocopy of her mama

Maybe the father's gene is dominant in her, cause I wonder y her mother would be superior to her as regards all feminine physical attributes
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by Ubdavis(m): 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
Jmart2019:

Make-up artist at work.

Not in all cases.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by zolajpower: 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The daughter is much older than the mother facially.

My thought too.my dear , me been thinking hope omotola jolade ekehinde is not a vampire sef. shocked
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by Clvot: 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
Fixedgame1050:
[color=#006600][/color]see below
He is a Scammer don't call His number 07067337496
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by mabeni(m): 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
JasonScoolari:
she might even be pussically older too. Irony of life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by chiefolododo(m): 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
JasonScoolari:
She no fine.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by JasonScoolari: 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
Valerie47:
She no fine.
Lol, really?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by LINTUNE(m): 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
cool smiley
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by LINTUNE(m): 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
Youngpo30:
Omotola,I remember when i bleeped her in Eko hotel,Poverty is a decease .
continue dreaming
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by skukimania(f): 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
Youngpo30:

Eeyah, what a lovely dream! Just that it has never and can never come to pass.
OK? Take heart.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by tfash96(m): 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
ekaette1621:
grin grin grin
The mama kpekus go sweet die
ur comment don weak person.Wetin we dey talk wetin u dey talk... I weak 4 u

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by horhizah(f): 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Why's her first daughter always missing from photos
They don't live in the same city.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by tfash96(m): 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
zolajpower:

My thought too.my dear , me been thinking hope omotola jolade ekehinde is not a vampire sef. shocked
Hmm Nigerian Rebekah Mikaelson
Sense won't kill u tongue tongue
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by Dshocker(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
Youngpo30:

In your imagination
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by Dshocker(m): 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
Valerie47:
She no fine.

I can bet she looks better than you do
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by Burgerlomo: 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by Haywize93(m): 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
Sexy my foot..... Since 1863
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by bukatyne(f): 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ubdavis:
Am not very comfortable when i see mothers looking more beautiful than daughters.

It is a common phenomenon.

Especially when the mother is exceptionally beautiful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laycon, AMP Support Ned Nwoko's Malaria Eradication Project / Toolz Shows Off Her Curvy Post Workout Body / AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.