Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family (35181 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Her Daughter Meraiah's Bikini Photos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Family Join #EndSARS Protest (Photos) / Valentine: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Out On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by Mizwisdom(f): 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright

Gone are those days when omotola was sexcy

Those were the good old days when men were kids
I was never a fan of nollywood because i was having too many sisters and female cousin they will just be disturbing the whole house with nollywood movies
Those days when he be say girls love nollywood

Who asked you?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by Ubdavis(m): 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
bukatyne:

It is a common phenomenon.

Especially when the mother is exceptionally beautiful.

And when the father no too set.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by bukatyne(f): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ubdavis:

And when the father no too set.

Na you talk am lipsrsealed
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Meraiah Celebrate Birthday With Friends And Family by sultaan(m): 6:36am On Feb 10, 2019
I will recommend she tries Hot N Juicy Crawfish next time she is doing seafood.

She will thank me for the discovery.

Find the nearest location on their website, I have been to the one in Washington DC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY Comedian Question Of The Day - (very Funny) / Olamide Strikes Cute Pose With Son, Miliano / Mr Eazi’s International Passport Seized By U.S Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.