Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Man Reveals How A Newly Married Woman Asked Him To Be Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Reveals How A Newly Married Woman Asked Him To Be Her Boyfriend (2058 Views)

A Rich Woman Asked Me To Get Her Pregnant / Woman Asked Her Daughter To Pass Me My Food Instead Of Giving It To Me Directly? / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals How A Newly Married Woman Asked Him To Be Her Boyfriend by IGNigeria: 8:00pm On May 13, 2020
A Nigerian Man, King Monye has shared his experience with a newly wedded lady who supposedly needed him to be her sweetheart.

King uncovered that his friend acquainted him with the lady whose husband stays Abroad.

Thinking the lady enjoyed him as a friend, King said he gathered cash from her multiple times.

As indicated by him, this continued for a month before she proposed to him to be her boyfriend.

In wrote, A year ago a friend acquainted me with a recently wedded lady of 28, her husband stays Abroad. We started talking and she once in a while sends me cash and broadcast appointment without me inquiring. I felt she simply loved me as a friend and I didn't dismiss any of her offer, she even welcomes me for lunch and supper.

Quick forward to a month after, she requested that I be her boyfriend. I was astonished in light of the fact that I realized she was hitched and she talks with her husband on phone even in my presence. She said she would pay me 150k per month, mehn I was simply, befuddled. I loved her and I appreciated her friendship.

I thought of the offer and I put myself in her husband's shoes, the word 'karma' struck me. I was having blend emotions about it so I disclosed to her I wasn't intrigued, we cut all ties subsequently.

Each time I recall it, I believe I would have taken the offer yet on the other hand, imagine a scenario in which they do same to my wife. Perhaps In the event that she was not married, I would have acknowledged the offer.

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/05/man-reveals-how-newly-married-woman.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Man Reveals How A Newly Married Woman Asked Him To Be Her Boyfriend by Betakeshi: 8:18pm On May 13, 2020
cheesy
Re: Man Reveals How A Newly Married Woman Asked Him To Be Her Boyfriend by Oluromantic: 8:22pm On May 13, 2020
The story no real

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How A Newly Married Woman Asked Him To Be Her Boyfriend by seniorgozman(m): 8:25pm On May 13, 2020
You did the right thing
Re: Man Reveals How A Newly Married Woman Asked Him To Be Her Boyfriend by Kobicove(m): 8:33pm On May 13, 2020
Nigerian woman offered you 150K a month just to be her side guy?

Bloody liar...this one just wants to trend undecided

9 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How A Newly Married Woman Asked Him To Be Her Boyfriend by scopusng(m): 8:53pm On May 13, 2020
Liar

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How A Newly Married Woman Asked Him To Be Her Boyfriend by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:35pm On May 13, 2020
Fvcking liar

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How A Newly Married Woman Asked Him To Be Her Boyfriend by EzeNdiAra: 9:51pm On May 13, 2020
THIS SAME MAN AGAIN?

Re: Man Reveals How A Newly Married Woman Asked Him To Be Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 13, 2020
Kobicove:

When she can employ a gateman or driver to service her with 30k monthly salary.
Abi him prick carry gold?

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How A Newly Married Woman Asked Him To Be Her Boyfriend by HarunaWest(m): 12:32am On May 14, 2020
Kobicove:

Oga stay there let pant wear you. You haven't even seen where they send a guy flight ticket just to fvck and they pay him handsomely.
Re: Man Reveals How A Newly Married Woman Asked Him To Be Her Boyfriend by doggedfighter(f): 2:30am On May 14, 2020
Mumu story

(1) (Reply)

She Ask Other Guys For Money But Don't Ask Me. / My Crush On Nairaland Is / I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me Several Times!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.