Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos (41752 Views)

Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators / Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Acidosis(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ehiscotch:

Dude. Is this a joke or do you have an idea of what politics is in Nigeria?

If you did then you'd know that Lagos is APC's strongest hold in Nigeria even when they were in opposition they never lost.

Even in the US there are certain states the republicans never win.

Buhari's is assured of winning the SW just as Atiku is for the SE. I say this with no form of prejudice whatsoever.

Buhari cannot win Lagos state.

In the last election, APC spent one of the highest funds ever recorded in the history of Nigeria on political campaigns; hired more than 50 top celebrities to campaign for Ambode and propagate the change mantra. Amidst all these spending, APC struggled to gather less than 55% of total votes at the presidential and gubernatorial levels.

Mark my words, Buhari can never win Lagos state. More than 35% of voters in Lagos are non-Yoruba; and more than 50% of the Yorubas are tired of the indolent man. Forget the fact that majority speaks Yoruba, go and check their states of origin, you would understand.

Ambode factor + Atiku factor (A fulani like Buhari) + Obi (typical Igbo, unlike Jonathan) are more than enough to depopulate the 55% votes Buhari gathered in the last election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
Acidosis:

In the last election, APC spent one of the highest funds ever recorded in the history of Nigeria on political campaigns; hired more than 50 top celebrities to campaign for Ambode and propagate the change mantra. Amidst all these spending, APC struggled to gather less than 55% of total votes at the presidential and gubernatorial levels.

Mark my words, Buhari can never win Lagos state. More than 35% of voters in Lagos are non-Yoruba; and more than 50% of the Yorubas are tired of the indolent man. Forget the fact that majority speaks Yoruba, go and check their states of origin, you would understand

Oga statistician I dey greet o.

5 Likes

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by donbrowser(m): 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ehiscotch:

If you did then you'd know that Lagos is APC's strongest hold in Nigeria even when they were in opposition they never lost.

Buhari's is assured of winning the SW just as Atiku is for the SE. I say this with no form of prejudice whatsoever.
Lagos APC has nothing to do with Buhari winning lagos in the sense that Lagosians have the most educated electorates who do not vote on religious, tribal and blind sentiments.
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Alexis11: 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:

Is this your reason of supporting Buhari so that he will give Osibanjo the president after his tenure?.....

No wonder Yorubas have less to offer this country than being a slave even at their point of hunger, intimidation, total discrimination and bad state of the nation,......

I pray you will still be alive to witness that time bro,...sentimental set of people

Yet you all weep uncontrollably everyday to have what Yoruba have.

cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:

Is this your reason of supporting Buhari so that he will give Osibanjo the president after his tenure?.....

No wonder Yorubas have less to offer this country than being a slave even at their point of hunger, intimidation, total discrimination and bad state of the nation,......

I pray you will still be alive to witness that time bro,...sentimental set of people
since you’re a good lyricist making use of (tion) make I tackle you.

imagination, in this nation, even obasanjo, there was procrastination in his administration even the atikulootor himself was among the problem were facing, because they lack vision, everywhere there was tension, discrimination and corruption, north east west and south everywhere incantations, now we’ve gotten change without any other option, it’s time vote promotions, progression, good international relations in and outside of the nation.

Congratulations if you decide to change allegiance tongue

2 Likes

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
Acidosis:

Mark my words, Buhari can never win Lagos state. More than 35% of voters in Lagos are non-Yoruba; and more than 50% of the Yorubas are tired of the indolent man. Forget the fact that majority speaks Yoruba, go and check their states of origin, you would understand.

Ambode factor + Atiku factor (A fulani like Buhari) + Obi (typical Igbo, unlike Jonathan) are more than enough to depopulate the 55% votes Buhari gathered in the last election.

Guy, you ready to put money on it? Nigga, I am down. 100k pere lasan. You accept?

5 Likes

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
Acidosis:

place your bet handicap 3 buhari will still win

4 Likes

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Indispensable85(m): 1:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ehiscotch:

Why are you responding to that bitter soul of hate?

1 Like

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Alexis11: 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
Acidosis:

[s]Buhari cannot win Lagos state.

Ambode factor + Atiku factor (A fulani like Buhari) + Obi (typical Igbo, unlike Jonathan) are more than enough to depopulate the 55% votes Buhari gathered in the last election[/s].

This kind of madness is legendary. cool

You must be typing this from a dream world.

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by biilwwu(m): 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
How many crowd will you rent as many as all these people
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Drop your 500k let me drop mine. I am ready to bet you in naira or USD.

Which do you prefer?

500K,we go give an 1M = we know impossible 4 dem to win.

Feb 20th OBJ go talk how dem take loss and the reason.
Saraki go humble,PDP go regroup.

APC,make una correct all this internal Bleep up,more rails,9ja Airways.

The people wey get money in the last 4 years can attest,Bubu time is good time,Check naija Instagram in the last 4 years and tell me if no upgrade for the hard workers.

5 Likes

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by abefeb1(m): 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
Kanixt:
Bet me Buhari can't win Lagos state. All these jobless and senseless crowds will do nothing to help Buhari win

sorry for the pain bro..
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by adeowo84(m): 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ehiscotch:

Bros stop dat! I be Yoruba man living in Lagos and from Osun state... If u say Lagos I can agree with u to some extent but never say SW cos you will be shock next week o... My little coin, cheers
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ehiscotch:

Lol. Lagos is the strongest hold for ur eye abi, Even the northern cabals already said Lagos vote was inconsequential in the scheme of things that got buhari elected on 2015, So ,am amazed seeing a Yoruba like you thinking otherwise.
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by akigbemaru: 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ehiscotch:

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by gabriel212: 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Which do you prefer?
Bros no be only you go chop this free money me too want to bet with the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by tex73: 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
Really, the crowd in all these political rallies are hungry and tired with no one to run to.....its not Right. cry
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Okoroawusa: 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
Nothing but pure love for Buhari.

BUHARITILL2023
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by GleestarsMag: 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThAj70ODEiU

President Buhari arrives Lagos for APC Presidential Campaign Rally. Join us later today at the Teslim Balogun Stadium. The #PMBInLagos is going be colorful and lit � #PMB4Plus4 #NextLevel #PMBinLagos #BuhariIssaGoal #ISpeakUpForBuhari

1 Like

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by davillian(m): 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Which do you prefer?
Haba bros
We're you want make this BMC get 500k from
Even his 30k x 12 no reach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by supereagle(m): 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ehiscotch:

If APC really worked on SE with the little achievements on ground, the will gain more from SE, but they ignored them because their votes don't count right from June 12 time.

2 Likes

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by EbolaParasite: 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ehiscotch:

Is your assertion based on sentiment or facts? From the 2015 elections, Buhari (APC) had 792,460 votes and Jonathan (PDP) had 632,327. He barely won Lagos!! According to wikipedia and pulled from INEC (inec link is down right now so i can't verify).
If those numbers are correct, what does that tell you? The so called strong hold is not really a strong hold and can be won.
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by CEOwatazs: 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
Kanixt:
Bet me Buhari can't win Lagos state. All these jobless and senseless crowds will do nothing to help Buhari win

i don't really blame u, ah blamed doz pipol liking and sharing ur comment Asif u sounded normal. so wen pipol troop in fr buhari de are jobless but wen de out fr atiku de are "jobful" abi....¿

can't jux wait fr 16th, NL is jux full of fools making unnecessary comments. minwhyl check ma signature
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Ajrf: 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
Kanixt:
Hmmmmmmmmmm pastor
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by senatordave1(m): 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
EbolaParasite:

Is your assertion based on sentiment or facts? From the 2015 elections, Buhari (APC) had 792,460 votes and Jonathan (PDP) had 632,327. He barely won Lagos!! According to wikipedia and pulled from INEC (inec link is down right now so i can't verify).
If those numbers are correct, what does that tell you? The so called strong hold is not really a strong hold and can be won.
Buhari will win lagos heavily.from what am seeing,thugs and police will intimidate and force people to vote apc.
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by CEOwatazs: 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
Titto93:
you must be joking if u think all these people have their PVC

ofkoz de don't..... but all odas attending atikus rallies does abi¿ radarada..... nonsense and atiku'obu.....

why can't sm pipol be reasonable enough by avoiding thread dt will make Dem show de bitterness in d wrng way?
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Emyjeze(m): 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
Jh0wsef:
hm.

Weak security

well. get a love up cartoon photo of you and your spouse this season. Check my profile smiley
free shey??
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by gaffig: 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
Kanixt:
Looooooooooolll... Who will win Lagos State then? And tell us the statistics behind your conclusion sir/ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

John Emeka Akude, The First Black Elected Member Cologne City Council In Germany / Governor Amosun Meets Anthony Joshua (Pictures) / Iranians Storm Nigerian Embassy In Tehran To Protest Army Attack On Shiites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.