Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos (41736 Views)

Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators / Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by bash8936: 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
Lolzzzz...This guy is wan just waste 50k sha... Which party fit win APC for Lagos??
Lagos APC is strong ooo.
The Last election held in Lagos was Local Government election last year which APC swept all the Local Government.
There are just 3local Govt PDP can win out of the Local govt but as usual APC will do their magic from ALimosho votes to win at atlast.
Please don't waste your money, I don't see a way PDP can win in Lagos.
Even at 2015 when Jonathan and ifeanyi Ubah (TAN) where sharing money at polling centres in Lagos I thought PDP will win but when the result came out I was surprised because I don't know how APC managed to still win.
But now that majority of Buhari's appointment are from Lagos (Fashola,fowler,muiz banire, Osinbajo,femi Pedro, abike dabiri, mamora, adefuliere) coupled with tinubu's factor.. Rigging or not U can't defeat APC in Lagos State. Local Govt by Local Government APC will win 15 out of 20.

1 Like

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by EbolaParasite: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
senatordave1:

Buhari will win lagos heavily.from what am seeing,thugs and police will intimidate and force people to vote apc.

The same thugs and police that intimidated in 2015? Lets stop being sentimental. The numbers from 2015 show that Lagos is actually up for grabs. Noise making is one thing but the actual voting process is what counts. He barely won lagos last time so i doubt he will win HEAVILY.
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by EbolaParasite: 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
bash8936:
Lolzzzz...This guy is wan just waste 50k sha... Which party fit win APC for Lagos??
Lagos APC is strong ooo.
The Last election held in Lagos was Local Government election last year which APC swept all the Local Government.
There are just 3local Govt PDP can win out of the Local govt but as usual APC will do their magic from ALimosho votes to win at atlast.
Please don't waste your money, I don't see a way PDP can win in Lagos.
Even at 2015 when Jonathan and ifeanyi Ubah (TAN) where sharing money at polling centres in Lagos I thought PDP will win but when the result came out I was surprised because I don't know how APC managed to still win.
But now that majority of Buhari's appointment are from Lagos (Fashola,fowler,muiz banire, Osinbajo,femi Pedro, abike dabiri, mamora, adefuliere) coupled with tinubu's factor.. Rigging or not U can't defeat APC in Lagos State. Local Govt by Local Government APC will win 15 out of 20.

They may not win but please stop saying APC will win overwhelmingly in Lagos. Yes Lagos is APC but for the PRESIDENTIAL elections, please look at past results. Atiku does not need to win Lagos, he only needs substantial votes in Lagos.
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
Acidosis:

APC 47:% -- PDP: 51% -- Others/Void: 2%

I'm putting 50k on this, any interested* person should get a credible mod to hold the fund.
in Lagos right? Am in, contact in reg

2 Likes

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:
An adulterated kid spotted......where did you see the promotion,.progression and good international relations internally and externally in this buhari government?
Anyway jokes are easily the hobby of kids,...so I suspect you can't go far in reasoning than just being a joker

the blinds doesn’t see so I’d be a fool arguing with you if you ain’t seeing what this government has done
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by modath(f): 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Drop your 500k let me drop mine. I am ready to bet you in naira or USD.

Which do you prefer?

Mo will do ESCROW grin
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
modath:

Mo will do ESCROW grin

grin

5%er
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
Acidosis:

APC 47:% -- PDP: 51% -- Others/Void: 2%

I'm putting 50k on this, any interested* person should get a credible mod to hold the fund.

Why you dey bet cheap na?

This is a life time opportunity to make 500k if you are so damn sure.

I no sabi do 50k bet. Na upper things I sabi.

Raise your bet to my level or borrow from friends and add to your 50k.

500k and we get an escrow

1 Like

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Acidosis(m): 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Why you dey bet cheap na?
This is a life time opportunity to make 500k if you are so damn sure.
I no sabi do 50k bet. Na upper things I sabi.
Raise your bet to my level or borrow from friends and add to your 50k.
500k and we get an escrow
Tag me when you're ready.
how much do BMCs earn monthly for spreading propaganda and lies on Nairaland?
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by OnyesomJ(m): 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
win.... [color=#006600]Size Of The Crowds, don't mean u gonna win
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by zinizta: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
PDP should forget Lagos....
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
Acidosis:

Tag me when you're ready.

how much do BMCs earn monthly for spreading propaganda and lies on Nairaland?

I.am tagging you now and you are still saying I should tag you when ready. Are you reading underwater?

How rètarded can you be to think me to be a BMC.

I said I am ready to bet you in naira or dollars which do you prefer?
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Acidosis(m): 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I.am tagging you now and you are still saying I should tag you when ready. Are you reading underwater?

How rètarded can you be to think me to be a BMC.

I said I am ready to bet you in naira or dollars which do you prefer?

While I'm giving you a reasonable price tag, you're busy mentioning some stup!d amounts. How much does your dementia mentor pays his propaganda machines on a monthly basis?

Whenever you're serious, you would tag me.
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Greatzeus(m): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
hisexcellency34:
You mean rented crowds from Niger, Chad, Sudan
Why are you wailers so daft,is it Prejudice or hatred,worst is it's like 98% of you are like that.
How did they get to Lagos from Nigeria or Sudan By plane or land? undecided goosh obviously you have wailed your senses away undecided
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
Acidosis:

While I'm giving you a reasonable price tag, you're busy mentioning some stup!d amounts. How much does your dementia mentor pays his propaganda machines on a monthly basis?

Whenever you're serious, you would tag me.

50k isn't worth my while and stress.

AMC (Atiku media cow) is this how much you are worth?

So 500k I mentioned shocked you to the point you called it a stupid amount.

May poverty mentality depart from you speedily.

To me 50k is unreasonable while to you 500k is stupid grin

Like I said, dollar or naira I am game anytime you are.

No time for childish betting. Elections come once in 4 years.

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Acidosis(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Lmao! Dude even had to flaunt "scripted" dollars on Nairaland. I thought I was negotiating with a sensible businessman or worker.

I know you don't have 500k, and I can decide to bet with that amount just to disgrace you, but I won't.

Stay low, rest, and try to be productive.
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
Acidosis:

Lmao! Dude even had to flaunt "scripted" dollars on Nairaland. I thought I was negotiating with a sensible businessman or worker.

I know you don't have 500k, and I can decide to bet with that amount just to disgrace you, but I won't.

Stay low, rest, and try to be productive.

Did you say scripted
Like I said, I hope you get delivered of poverty mentality soon.

When you are ready to talk business hit me up

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Ikinternational: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Obi has been relegated to the background. He's a liar who has nothing to offer. And you know northerners hate liars like poo

Ok fine. Buhari till 2030

Just no whining from you guys that voted for him okay

Enjoy...
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by abuuthmaan: 8:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
Kanixt:
Bet me Buhari can't win Lagos state. All these jobless and senseless crowds will do nothing to help Buhari win

it's only with a myopic thinking you assumed everyone that goes to show Buhari love undiluted love has no job, I bet you some of these guys can feed you and your family till they leave the surface of the Earth.
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by senatordave1(m): 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
EbolaParasite:

The same thugs and police that intimidated in 2015? Lets stop being sentimental. The numbers from 2015 show that Lagos is actually up for grabs. Noise making is one thing but the actual voting process is what counts. He barely won lagos last time so i doubt he will win HEAVILY.
Arroyo forgetting that in 2015 the security forces were controlled by pdp? You dont seem to know how mean and ruthless pdp is.the osun poll was an example.
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by deebrain(m): 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
Some of You guys on nairaland are just spreading lies.

The crowd in the stadium was not overwhelming as shown.
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by surveyProf(m): 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

All this Yahoo Yahoo boys / Yahoo plus hand go meet you soon!
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
surveyProf:

All this Yahoo Yahoo boys / Yahoo plus hand go meet you soon!

Not everyone is a jobless scammer like you.

Check my moniker. That is my job. Customized jewelry of all qualities and worth.

My job isn't for a useless jobless stalker of your kind who feeds from the crumbs that fall from your neighbours dogs plate
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by surveyProf(m): 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Check my moniker. That is my job. Customized jewelry of all qualities and worth.

My job isn't for a useless jobless stalker of your kind who feeds from the crumbs that fall from your neighbours dogs plate

Where is your location, I wanna patronise you!
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

I am ready to stake 1M on this if you have the money one of the mods can hold the bet

If you cant bet 1M chose an amount you want

I go throw 500k in sef. we go split the win. All dis Omo Igbo cowards who cant put their money where their mouth is. I am looking sure banker win bruv. Na noise dem sabi. I have challenged loads of them to bet and they suddenly run away. Cowards.
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by surveyProf(m): 12:01am On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

So frm the sales of 10,000 naira customised jewelry na you get those hip of dollars from, Bros I put it to you, frm my findings you are a Yahoo boy, see this Calabar boy Yahoo Yahoo boy, I go track now...

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by raumdeuter: 12:37am On Feb 10, 2019
Oshigun:

I go throw 500k in sef. we go split the win. All dis Omo Igbo cowards who cant put their money where their mouth is. I am looking sure banker win bruv. Na noise dem sabi. I have challenged loads of them to bet and they suddenly run away. Cowards.

I am looking for a mod who will officiate a bet between me and one person already. The bet is that APC wins Lagos presidential..

N50k each
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 10, 2019
surveyProf:

So frm the sales of 10,000 naira customised jewelry na you get those hip of dollars from, Bros I put it to you, frm my findings you are a Yahoo boy, see this Calabar boy Yahoo Yahoo boy, I go track now...

Lowest of my ranges for the nairaland community who I know are mostly youths and can only afford such. Its called "knowing your market". Olodo
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by surveyProf(m): 5:55am On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Lowest of my ranges for the nairaland community who I know are mostly youths and can only afford such. Its called "knowing your market". Olodo

But still that can not give u that kind of amount of foreign currencies you displayed there, u are into some shading deals.

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 10, 2019
surveyProf:

But still that can not give u that kind of amount of foreign currencies you displayed there, u are into some shading deals.

I can see English is a problem for you since you do not understand what "lowest of my RANGES" means

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa / Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.