Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos (41734 Views)

Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators / Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by surveyProf(m): 8:07am On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I can see English is a problem for you since you do not understand what "lowest of my RANGES" means

You are lucky no one has reported you yet!

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by EbolaParasite: 9:45am On Feb 10, 2019
senatordave1:

Arroyo forgetting that in 2015 the security forces were controlled by pdp? You dont seem to know how mean and ruthless pdp is.the osun poll was an example.

But as an APC stronghold, why were the numbers so close? That is tge question. Sure they can rig but in a stronghold, the numbers shouldn't be that close.
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by senatordave1(m): 9:54am On Feb 10, 2019
EbolaParasite:

But as an APC stronghold, why were the numbers so close? That is tge question. Sure they can rig but in a stronghold, the numbers shouldn't be that close.
That was due to the non payment of salaries by aregbesola plus massive vote buying by adeleke.by the way,south west polls are always close.even the bayelsa
Polls in 2016 was close.mind you all eyes were on those polls hence rigging is difficult plus sons of the soil were contesting.
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by EbolaParasite: 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
senatordave1:

That was due to the non payment of salaries by aregbesola plus massive vote buying by adeleke.by the way,south west polls are always close.even the bayelsa
Polls in 2016 was close.mind you all eyes were on those polls hence rigging is difficult plus sons of the soil were contesting.

You have me confused. We are talking about LAGOS!!
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by senatordave1(m): 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
EbolaParasite:

You have me confused. We are talking about LAGOS!!
Apc will still win narrowly there
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
Acidosis:

APC 47:% -- PDP: 51% -- Others/Void: 2%

I'm putting 50k on this, any interested* person should get a credible mod to hold the fund.
can we place the bet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis / Army Commander Asks Disloyal Soldiers To Leave As Coup Spreads Across Africa / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.