Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos (41737 Views)

Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators / Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Sholaco: 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
0koyeeboz:
[s][/s]

Stay in your mother's kitchen in Abakaliki and be typing nonsense.

grin
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
GadgetHunter:
since you’re a good lyricist making use of (tion) make I tackle you.

imagination, in this nation, even obasanjo, there was procrastination in his administration even the atikulootor himself was among the problem were facing, because they lack vision, everywhere there was tension, discrimination and corruption, north east west and south everywhere incantations, now we’ve gotten change without any other option, it’s time vote promotions, progression, good international relations in and outside of the nation.

Congratulations if you decide to change allegiance .......
tongue
An adulterated kid spotted......where did you see the promotion,.progression and good international relations internally and externally in this buhari government?
Anyway jokes are easily the hobby of kids,...so I suspect you can't go far in reasoning than just being a joker
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
anjigirl:
grin grin grin grin grin grin PDP is doing everything to hide PETER OBI from northern electorates
I have not been hearing Peter Obi lately

atiku as an hausaman knows he cannt campaign in the north with an obi on sight ... the hausas are more committed to keeping the igbos away from presidency more than any tribe .
if anyone notice you can never see atiku speak of restructuring in the north ....grin

2 Likes

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
Alexis11:

Yet you all weep uncontrollably everyday to have what Yoruba have.

cheesy

Which are....
1,..ogbonke Juju masters
2,..saboteurs
3..skull miners
4..betrayals
5..untrustworthy
6........make I continue?.....
.......sorry we don't play or weep for this,....we are known kings,...weep for that Baba ijebo
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by DakhnRaul: 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
I am right in the stadium, there is more than enough space for everyone why push d security as though no more space...a part of the stadium is empty sef.
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by LegacyB: 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
Kanixt:
Bet me Buhari can't win Lagos state. All these jobless and senseless crowds will do nothing to help Buhari win
i know u are looking for attention ��
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by novenatim(m): 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
By the time the Atiku campaign team hits Lagos, then you will see crowd[b][/b]
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by celeiyke: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ehiscotch:

Dude. Is this a joke or do you have an idea of what politics is in Nigeria?

If you did then you'd know that Lagos is APC's strongest hold in Nigeria even when they were in opposition they never lost.

Even in the US there are certain states the republicans never win.

Buhari's is assured of winning the SW just as Atiku is for the SE. I say this with no form of prejudice whatsoever.

Winning the south west is different from winning Lagos. Buhari won't win Lagos. Take this to the bank
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by fasmukol: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
0koyeeboz:

That's how daft those people are.

They believed that Buhari is a clone, they believed that Kanu had missiles to attack Nigeria and they believed that Kanu had the backing of Putin, Trump and Benjamin Netanyahu.

Their reasoning is worse than that of pigs.

Ah ah!
Guy small small now
Please be gentle with them
Do you think it is easy to be a back to back looser?

They know they are loosing this one too. I just pity the people they are supporting because once they support someone the person is doomed already.

Ask Jonathan he will tell you more.

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by raumdeuter: 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
Kanixt:
Bet me Buhari can't win Lagos state. All these jobless and senseless crowds will do nothing to help Buhari win

I am ready to stake 1M on this if you have the money one of the mods can hold the bet

If you cant bet 1M chose an amount you want
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Ekajuk: 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
myboy2111:
Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities at the Gate of the Stadium of Teslim Balogun Stadium to gain entrance
Crowd is something here

Just got inside Stadium ...filled to capacity. The campaign is yet to start

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGo91hvXqUM
they are protecting their interest ( N1000)
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by raumdeuter: 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Drop your 500k let me drop mine. I am ready to bet you in naira or USD.

Which do you prefer?

I think its a good idea to open a thread for bettings on the election.

Any type of betting should be on that thread time to teach these people a lesson
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by farem: 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ehiscotch:

Dude. Is this a joke or do you have an idea of what politics is in Nigeria?

If you did then you'd know that Lagos is APC's strongest hold in Nigeria even when they were in opposition they never lost.

Even in the US there are certain states the republicans never win.

Buhari's is assured of winning the SW just as Atiku is for the SE. I say this with no form of prejudice whatsoever.

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by raumdeuter: 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
Acidosis:

Buhari cannot win Lagos state.

How much can you stake on this?
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by farem: 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
hisexcellency34:
You mean rented crowds from Niger, Chad, Sudan

You are so robotic that you cannot think of any countries other than the ones you listed here! How close is Lagos to these places you mentioned?

In your infantile mind, one has to bring crowd from these remote places to have a great campaign in Lagos
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by farem: 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
tesppidd:
Someone was analysing last week and called lagos a battle ground state between Atiku and Buhari.

Like seriously how IRREPARABLY delusional can wailers be?

fixed
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

I think its a good idea to open a thread for bettings on the election.

Any type of betting should be on that thread time to teach these people a lesson

Nairaland will not allow it sadly enough.

I think they are against such
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by seunogunmolu1: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
Kanixt:
Is it the Lagos street in your area or you used to hear. You are dreaming, please wake up
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Jabioro: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
Kanixt:
lt is good to dream but at the same time bad and dangerous to over dreamed..
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by raumdeuter: 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Nairaland will not allow it sadly enough.

I think they are against such

mynd44 is it illegal to have a thread just for election bets. So that people who want to bet on the result can meet there
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Pizzle1234(m): 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
What do you expect in Lagos where Apc is ruling.. Same crowd will come and welcome Atiku when he comes to lagos
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by ezeegolimited30(m): 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
am not supporting buhari for anything special but when I see those vulture's with Atiku I have no options, he remains the best
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by frowland(m): 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
Kanixt:

Oga, meet me anywhere in Lagos. I am ready to put my money where my mouth is. Buhari will win Lagos. Bring your money.
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by frowland(m): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Drop your 500k let me drop mine. I am ready to bet you in naira or USD.

Which do you prefer?

Where will the joker see that kind of money?
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Acidosis(m): 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

How much can you stake on this?
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Acidosis(m): 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
Oshigun:

Guy, you ready to put money on it? Nigga, I am down. 100k pere lasan. You accept?

50k. Get a credible and reliable mod to hold the money and tag me.
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Acidosis(m): 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
GadgetHunter:
place your bet handicap 3 buhari will still win

APC 47:% -- PDP: 51% -- Others/Void: 2%

I'm putting 50k on this, any interested* person should get a credible mod to hold the fund.
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
Acidosis:

Okay. You have a deal, How do you want us to make the arrangement? 50K bet
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Acidosis(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
raumdeuter:

Okay. You have a deal, How do you want us to make the arrangement? 50K bet

We need a mod to hold the money. 50k each would be transfered to his account until the end of the presidential elections. We're relying on INEC result for Lagos state.

The mod would hold 5% of the money (N5k) as compensation; the rest would be transfered back to whoever emerges the winner.
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by raumdeuter: 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
Acidosis:

We need a mod to hold the money. 50k each would be transfered to his account until the end of the presidential elections. We're relying on INEC result for Lagos state.

The mod would hold 5% of the money (N5k) as compensation; the rest would be transfered back to whoever emerges the winner.

ogbeche77, mynd44
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by SaintLucia: 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
novenatim:
By the time the Atiku campaign team hits Lagos, then you will see crowd[b][/b]
Like the one corner crowds in Katsina. PDP will never show their supporters the full capacity of their campaign rally. I watched the Kastina rally live on AIT with scanty crowds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard / Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.