Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos (41742 Views)

Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators / Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by lexy2014: 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
Stalwert:
They want to make their names in the book of Life hat they rejected looting, corruption and Obliarism. Nigerians will bury corruption and it's supporters on 16 Feb 2019. It is sai baba till 2023 Sai PYO till 2031 Sai good governance forever and ever

Like these guys oshiomole was talking to

www.punchng.com/oshiomhole-once-you-join-the-apc-your-sins-are-forgiven/amp/
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by EdidemOluomo: 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Drop your 500k let me drop mine. I am ready to bet you in naira or USD.

Which do you prefer?

Go and sit down somewhere jare make we hear word.
If you dont have better things to do with your money then go spend to charity.
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by islandmoon: 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
Buhari have dementia, he can not handle critical analysis, these are the men doing his jobs, when you vote Buhari, you have voted for these men

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by islandmoon: 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
I hear say dem abuse one Buhari diehard fan say he dey behave like Buhari and the guy VEX!!

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Yksoul(m): 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
Which Atiku? That Would Privatise Nnpc When U Begin To Buy Petrol 300naira U Wil Know Wetin Dey

5 Likes

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Seetto: 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
Kanixt:
Bet me Buhari can't win Lagos state. All these jobless and senseless crowds will do nothing to help Buhari win
I wonder where all these guys are typing from.....are you for real.

We should abandon osibanjo for obi , that is crazy dude...

PMB please continue with the good works you are doing in the south west
God bless PMB
God bless osinbanjo

14 Likes

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
dguyindcorner:

Na person daft like this?
lol
As in ehn...

3 Likes

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by kuuljay(m): 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
Kanixt:
Bet me Buhari can't win Lagos state. All these jobless and senseless crowds will do nothing to help Buhari win
I thought them import from Ghana and togo

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Ample2: 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
Den of thugs
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omo, see crowd!
Some people will definitely not be able to sleep this night.
If u know, u know grin

5 Likes

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by benitwater(m): 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Drop your 500k let me drop mine. I am ready to bet you in naira or USD.

Which do you prefer?
I laugh in burundi,where do you expect this political novice to see that kind of amount,even if you lower it yo 5k the guy go ja paa ni

7 Likes

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by jakandeola(m): 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
if I no vote baba Buhari wetin I gains

3 Likes

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by seanfer(m): 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
Neyoor:

Buhari might record more than a million votes in Lagos this time.

I can Assure you that He will get more than 1.5million Votes... No Federal power to support PDP this time around and No free $

6 Likes

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by MASTERMIND04(m): 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
kuuljay:
I thought them import from Ghana and togo
Lol
U wan kill am? See as u hold him neck.
Person no dey follow u play?

2 Likes

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by MrAJQ(m): 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
Kanixt:
Self help. Atiku will win Lagos abi? Ain't you hypothetical to called Buhari supporters jobless and praise Atiku supporters

3 Likes

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
Stalwert:
They want to make their names in the book of Life hat they rejected looting, corruption and Obliarism. Nigerians will bury corruption and it's supporters on 16 Feb 2019. It is sai baba till 2023 Sai PYO till 2031 Sai good governance forever and ever

Is this your reason of supporting Buhari so that he will give Osibanjo the president after his tenure?.....

No wonder Yorubas have less to offer this country than being a slave even at their point of hunger, intimidation, total discrimination and bad state of the nation,......

I pray you will still be alive to witness that time bro,...sentimental set of people

1 Like

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Deepthoughts: 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
myboy2111:
Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities at the Gate of the Stadium of Teslim Balogun Stadium to gain entrance
Crowd is something here

Just got inside Stadium ...filled to capacity. The campaign is yet to start

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGo91hvXqUM
Since buhari/Apc wanted to campaign in Lagos before PDP,can they now allow Atikulation to test it weight in Lagos n let's see.
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Gorozo(m): 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
even without campaigning his project will speak on the 16th of February 2019 sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by dawud723: 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
NEXT LEVEL
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by 0koyeeboz: 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
Titto93:
you must be joking if u think all these people have their PVC

Most of the Igbos who are Atikulating their obituaries don't have PVCs and there are stats to support this.

3 Likes

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Slimzoo1: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
Chai

Na people be this

Hmmm

Next level loading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by drskyfly007(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
Titto93:
Am telling you..most don't have PVC! They only came to feed their eyes.. cheesy

Next week watch out and see another mammoth crowd that will gather to watch Atiku
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by smalls001: 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
Titto93:

Same as you who think all those commenting on nairaland will be voting.

4 Likes

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Is04970: 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
Kanixt:
How person take mumu like this?

4 Likes

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by eluquenson(m): 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
tongue

I hope bubu won't fumble today

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
Kanixt:
I will give PDP handicap 3 APC will still win

That means Buhari has to win with a margin of 4

E.g 40, 400, 4,000, 400,000 or 4,000,000

3 Likes

Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
drskyfly007:
Am telling you..most don't have PVC! They only came to feed their eyes.. cheesy

Next week watch out and see another mammoth crowd that will gather to watch Atiku
and everyone at atikus rally has pvs?
Re: Video: The Moment Crowd Overpowered Securities At The Gate APC Rally Lagos by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
Kanixt:

Are you sane? It won't be close. Federal might was what made PDP record responsible showing in Lagos in the past. Jagaban who was regularly besting PDP in opposition will now dull while aligned with the centre and the Chairman of PMB campaign team? Guy, can we bet 200K on this if you ready?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Others Attend Pastor Dare Adeboye's Night Of Worship And Tribute / Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word / Emeka Offor Signs $10 Million To Carter Center For SE/SS Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.