Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi (64924 Views)

Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi / 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Kinematic778(m): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ugly olosho

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Badonasty(m): 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
Made4naijablog:
Facebook lady identified as Warri Rebel, has taken to the platform to declare her support for Abubakar Atiku and Obi Peter by displaying her boobs to the #atikuobi2019 movement.

The Nigerian lady who dedicated her boobs to the #atikuobi2019 movement, added that this is to ensure that Buhari goes back to Daura in the 2019 election taking place on February 16th.

She wrote;

I hereby dedicate my breasts to the #atikuobi2019 movement.

#Buharimustgobacktoduarafromwhencehecometh

4+0=carry your load and go.

See more pictures and watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/nigerian-lady-displays-her-boobs-to-show-support-for-atiku-and-obi/

add graphic abeg
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Basiliun: 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hahahahahahaha, I can't control my laughter. I never Imagine people could so desperate to such extent, Baba and APC, your time is up !
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by tundey4all(m): 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
Why putting on bra then? Nonsense
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Basiliun: 8:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hahahahahahaha, I can't control my laughter. I never Imagine people could be so desperate to such extent, Baba and APC, your time is up !
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by homealone00: 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
RTSC:

As compared to your lying incompetent vice president that was caught campaigning in an Abuja night club, surrounded by strippers.
those in the club are they from Cameroon also? undecided
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by faleke16(m): 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
you must be fool for the shows. if you are ok with the situation in this life you won't show up your breast because of 1200 naira. i've mark your face now to get good husband now is year 2065 idiot. ;Dyou must be fool for the shows. if you are ok with the situation in this life you won't show up your breast because of 1200 naira. i've mark your face now to get good husband now is year 2065 idiot.
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by BuhariAdvocate: 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
Something really common about PDP they have no shame grin
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by sogodihno: 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
RTSC:
BTW, the rest of the south is pulling in one direction now, while some renegades are pulling in another direction.

When day break, they shouldn't come with their two left legs looking for southern unity.

Na Thunder go fire them.

We know the real south.

lolz, this one is in pain already, to hell with southern unity. meanwhile 4+4
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hmmmmm smh
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by MASTERMIND04(m): 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
Them dey play La Liga ontop this farm tool head.
Them never defeat her Cameroonian boss, she don dey naked herself.
If them come announce baba the winner nko?
Na make she comot cloth enter market.
Pigs everywhere grin
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by oluwamoh: 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
Made4naijablog:
Facebook lady identified as Warri Rebel, has taken to the platform to declare her support for Abubakar Atiku and Obi Peter by displaying her boobs to the #atikuobi2019 movement.

The Nigerian lady who dedicated her boobs to the #atikuobi2019 movement, added that this is to ensure that Buhari goes back to Daura in the 2019 election taking place on February 16th.

She wrote;

LOL PDP KINDA VOTERS

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/nigerian-lady-displays-her-boobs-to-show-support-for-atiku-and-obi/

Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by ElsonMorali: 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
These are the kind of people who want PDP back.
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by senatordave1(m): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
ElsonMorali:
These are the kind of people who want PDP back.
Yes, people of low virtues like atiku,societal misfits.am sure she's an ex customer of atiku who wants to be promoted to his domestic harem...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Fidelismaria: 9:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
God

This is definition of fugly

She really is fvcking ugly
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Jadsy01(f): 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
The Nigerian Labour market is highly competitive, as a young graduate you have to set yourself apart from the general public.. Here is an opportunity for you to gain the skill you were not taught in school. Such as Digital marketing, Microsoft Excel, project management etc click on this link to register...

https://ontroplus.com/training/ref/27/?campaign=https://ontroplus.com/training/

If you are interested in any of these courses, register with the promo code “ONTRO25 “
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by jameskey(m): 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
Buhari will give Atiku a bloody nose come saturday16th febuary..Even the devil will not save Atiku

1 Like

Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by verifiablefacts: 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
Made4naijablog:

She wrote;

source :

ashawo no be work o
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
Stupid girls everywhere.....wetin concern me...

Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Fadomero(m): 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
see dis one even fine dey vex for her
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by bluefilm: 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
Chai.

Just look at the nonsense some men are dying for.

Tufiaaakwa sad

Any guyman who agrees to pay more than two-fifty for this one should be castrated immediately.
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Reelmii: 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
This is the real expired milk that tinubu is talking about. .....
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Reelmii: 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
afroniger:
Smh. And na pesin pikin be dis.
not just pesin pikin

she is also pesin girlfriend

all I see is a man wearing bra

1 Like

Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by IbrahimDamola: 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Olosho!

Dem dem no fit pay pass 5,000Naira

E don pain your Muslim dumbohari skull.
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by AllenSpencer: 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

E don pain your Muslim dumbohari skull.

Who is this minority 5%

3rd class citizen
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by RTSC: 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
sogodihno:

lolz, this one is in pain already, to hell with southern unity. meanwhile 4+4
We will remind your people in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
very ugly creature.
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Kyrestas: 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
ugly bra with mumu face please let me pass to my house

1 Share

Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
hmmm this one go fit kill man
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by sogodihno: 12:19am On Feb 10, 2019
RTSC:

We will remind your people in 2023.

Lolz, with 5%?

But wait o, are u conceding defeat already ni, the 2019 poll is next week now, your Atiku will be thoroughly beaten like a thief he is, I promised u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa. / Yemi Osinbajo And Parents During Graduation Ceremony (Throwback Photo) / Soldiers Cut Off Man's Dreadlocks, Flog Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.