Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi (64926 Views)

Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi / 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by stanliwise(m): 1:47am On Feb 10, 2019
discusant:

What is wrong with women living their lives they way they like?

Are you not the type that hides while drinking alcohol, but sends police to seize alcohol products in the market, then comes to Abuja every month to collect federal allocations partly derived from VAT on sale of alcohol?
Did you call this live?
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by DateMynd44(m): 3:12am On Feb 10, 2019
highcollide:
This ugly girl. From her skin and appearance, it is likely that her vagina will have a smell stronger than the juice leaking from a garbage truck.
oboy see finishing.
I Don die cheesy
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Platony(m): 6:19am On Feb 10, 2019
Dis geh dey take dope!! undecided

Anyways,...

I am 100%ATIKULATED ATIKULATE wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by banio: 6:25am On Feb 10, 2019
Atikulation is a goal. I hope these hoes will give us free ride the day Atiku is declares President
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by banio: 6:26am On Feb 10, 2019
Atikulation is a goal. I hope this babe and her friends will give us free ride the day Atiku is declares President
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by habsydiamond(m): 7:48am On Feb 10, 2019
That bress don suffer...I know if she remove the support she use guide the breast, everything go just fall like the wall of Jericho..
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Thoying1990: 8:00am On Feb 10, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
She's extremely beautiful.

Her beauty is beyond compare.

Please move to front page for the whole world to see.
You call this extreme beauty? Receive sense in Jesus name
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:08am On Feb 10, 2019
hmmm
Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by rkennyking(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2019
She did it for money lol she Is exposed already. This her the kind of people supporting Atiku and Obi. Sell Nigeria for small change

Re: Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi by ikorodureporta: 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
1 of the 10000s cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Election: Wike Held Hostage In Hotel Room - PDP Raises Alarm / Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos / Pictures Of Eid Celebration At The Aso Rock Villa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.