Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,173 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her? (543 Views)

A Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her At An Occasion / Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her? / Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her? by mamagee3(f): 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
A woman and I were sitter together on the same table at an event. She was seated with her two children. She was at the edge of the table and gave me the food that was served. After a short time, I stood up to leave and she looked elsewhere like we were in a fight.

Why are Nigerians like that?
Re: Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her? by starstaz(m): 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
mamagee3:
A woman and I were sitter together on the same table at an event. She was seated with her two children. She was at the edge of the table and gave me the food that was served. After a short time, I stood up to leave and she looked elsewhere like we were in a fight.

Why are Nigerians like that?

Never judge an action conclusively until you are well informed of what's going on inside ( motive and thinking of the person) and outside or outward appearance ( perception and body language). What if she is thinking about how to pay her children school fees. U are not alone. Humans are generally Judgemental.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

‘you Don’t Deserve Sex From Us If You Don’t Have N500k In Your Account’ / In Need Of A Serious Relationship / An Apology To Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.