Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

A Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her At An Occasion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her At An Occasion (2744 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her? / Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her At An Occasion by mamagee3(f): 4:18am On Jul 23, 2020
A woman looked elsewhere when I walked past her at an occasion.

I stood up to leave and she looked elsewhere really quickly.

What could that mean?
Re: A Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her At An Occasion by madone: 4:57am On Jul 23, 2020
weed at work.
maybe she is tired of seeing u
maybe ur boxer smelling so bad she had to turn her noise
maybe ur dick was about to tourch her nose
maybe u eat too much and she is disgusted
maybe u are just seeing things there was no woman there in the first place.
did u check well maybe ur zip was open.
maybe ur trousers was torn and u just stood up and ended her entertainment

4 Likes

Re: A Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her At An Occasion by DaddyRochie1642: 5:10am On Jul 23, 2020
With That Your Strong Face, Why won't she Look elsewhere grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her At An Occasion by meobizy(f): 5:17am On Jul 23, 2020
At your age, if you’re not trolling, you should stop letting little things bother you. Hit the gym or get into a workout routine to change that angry black woman look you possess. It will change things for the better and you’ll stop littering this forum with nonsense because men, even younger ones, will start looking your way.
Re: A Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her At An Occasion by olamide0147: 6:54am On Jul 23, 2020
you need to invest your energy on positive things and stop being bitter or worried about negative energies around you.
Re: A Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her At An Occasion by heykims(m): 7:05am On Jul 23, 2020
It means u need a psychiatrist's review

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her At An Occasion by olamide0147: 7:09am On Jul 23, 2020
heykims:
It means u need a psychiatrist's review
don't be rude, she's just insecure.
Re: A Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her At An Occasion by phemmyfour: 8:00am On Jul 23, 2020
mamagee3:

What could that mean?
May be you have body odour

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her At An Occasion by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:11am On Jul 23, 2020
It means u are swimming in ur dream. Type it on Google and see the exact meaning
Re: A Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her At An Occasion by Oksman(m): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2020
phemmyfour:
May be you have body odour

Exactly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her At An Occasion by bigjackass: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2020
which Kain wahala
Re: A Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her At An Occasion by chatinent: 9:08am On Jul 23, 2020
It means nothing. As far as she didn't sound brusquely, it means nothing. Only respond to direct speeches.
Re: A Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her At An Occasion by chiiraq802(m): 9:19am On Jul 23, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
With That Your Strong Face, Why won't she Look elsewhere grin grin

Pls, its still morning.... tnkx cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her At An Occasion by GreaterFuture(m): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2020
Does anyone know this lady offline? It's been so many years, why is she still like this?
Re: A Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her At An Occasion by Niseed(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2020
I've always thought this profile was a troll or maybe some social experiment to see how annoymous people react to constant ridiculous questions.

Mamagee, you've been consistent in your questioning pattern for over 10 years now and I think you need to seek help or at least some form of counselling. Things like this never end well.
Re: A Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her At An Occasion by Humanoid01(m): 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
Niseed:
I've always thought this profile was a troll or maybe some social experiment to see how annoymous people react to constant ridiculous questions.

Mamagee, you've been consistent in your questioning pattern for over 10 years now and I think you need to seek help or at least some form of counselling. Things like this never end well.
For real, and she really seems like a nice person.
Re: A Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her At An Occasion by olamide0147: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
mamagee3:

What could that mean?
you don't need to worry about what people say or how they act towards you, just keep doing you.
Re: A Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her At An Occasion by OiOi: 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
mamagee3:

What could that mean?
it's the same way you look away Everytime I quote you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Never Put A Woman First In Your Life / Safety Tips Before Sexually Making-Out With Anyone / Whats The Best Way To Make A Girl Feel Loved And Cared For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.