Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere (6931 Views)

A Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her At An Occasion / Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her? / Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by mamagee3(f): 12:24am On Jan 19, 2019
A woman and I were sitter together on the same table at an event. She was seated with her two children. She was at the edge of the table and gave me the food that was served. After a short time, I stood up to leave and she looked elsewhere like we were in a fight.

Why are Nigerians like that?
Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 19, 2019
mamagee3:
A woman and I were sitted together on the same table at an event. She was seated with her two children. She was at the edge of the table and gave me the food that was served. After a short time, I stood up to leave and she looked elsewhere like we were in a fight.

Why are Nigerians like that?

Lol! Check out my signature.

11 Likes

Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by OneCorner: 2:00am On Jan 19, 2019
Actually my phone can't view the photo but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public, maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbor refused to pay the rent, they should kill the landlord and 4get about the missing car

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 19, 2019
If the boyfriend had defended himself I guess we would be hearing another story. I believe the landlady is to blame & she has to find a way to recover the missing bicycle.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by GOFRONT(m): 3:12am On Jan 19, 2019
That NTA Newscaster shouldn't have read out the paragraph with big dashboard and pour the red biro on Dr Okadigbo. I mean how can Chike and the river ate only three slices when there are cockroaches in Seme border?? Their matter taya me jare

27 Likes

Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by Daretee: 3:16am On Jan 19, 2019
^^^ guy your signature funny die. Hahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by Ayoleeboy007: 3:32am On Jan 19, 2019
calm down everyone,na buhari cause all this things for me I think the land lady should apologize to the tenant's village people so as to let peace reign in the classroom

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by Rilikoko(m): 6:23am On Jan 19, 2019
You all crazy, I swear it!! ����

12 Likes

Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by Paxie55: 6:35am On Jan 19, 2019
This was how the chicken swallowed the goat.
You can imagine the secondary school teacher, trying to suck blood from a wood.
How terrible the govt can be. shocked sad

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by chiommy123(f): 6:38am On Jan 19, 2019
As in eh op must be very weak right now

17 Likes

Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by sparta231(m): 6:42am On Jan 19, 2019
i hate when people talk out of point coz it was clear huesca would win the EPL

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by earthsync(f): 7:01am On Jan 19, 2019
Yes op I also want Roman Reigns to beat cancer. I think I agree when you said you can't wait for the Royal Rumble. Who do you think would win the 30 men and women battle royale?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by alsudaes1(m): 7:06am On Jan 19, 2019
FeBuhari or FeAtiku, Nigeria will get there..... I pray Chelsea beats Arsenal

1 Like

Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by mezarddinny: 7:19am On Jan 19, 2019
you people are here talking when the he-goat of my uncle has ran away with the chief bridesmaids of the funeral of our landlord

18 Likes

Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by devilmaycry: 7:33am On Jan 19, 2019
Op I know how u feel....thanks for being open,hiv is not that bad,atleast u still alive

16 Likes

Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by Ishilove: 7:45am On Jan 19, 2019
You people are not serious o. All the proof indicates that the man mistakenly left his trouser zip open while walking to the podium. There's no way he could have left it down for breeze to blow inside.

13 Likes

Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:48am On Jan 19, 2019
Judging from the comments above, Op your post is Senseless....gringringrin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by Arthurity1(m): 8:08am On Jan 19, 2019
OneCorner:
Actually my phone can't view the photo but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public, maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbor refused to pay the rent, they should kill the landlord and 4get about the missing car
Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by neezar: 8:21am On Jan 19, 2019
Mamagee u never taya?? angry

1 Like

Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by daviesblaze(m): 8:38am On Jan 19, 2019
Actually the bwest was malignly aligned with the tip of that nose that looks like adolf hitler tongue tongue

@op profile pics cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by Ayoleeboy007: 8:48am On Jan 19, 2019
op right now

5 Likes

Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by omobs(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2019
I believe it's absurd to radically incriminate Myself when I should be jumping in euphoria and eat my meals, the goat should also stop eating the milk

4 Likes

Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by Cholls(m): 11:38am On Jan 19, 2019
my brothers and sisters u fifu are mad.... I had to read the post like two times to understand. You need to see the way I burst laughter when I see sey d op na regular customer

8 Likes

Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by Majlaw(m): 11:55am On Jan 19, 2019
I blasted my gf yesterday.. She is so desperate.. She said if I dont make any attempt to impregnate her Di's year, she will dump me

4 Likes

Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by flames007(m): 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
OneCorner:
what?? lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by xpac01(m): 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
With this, it does not take a second for someone to kill herself and runaway, because birds of chiefs all wearing police uniform, will definitely see the need to go to America just because America will know such case as regarding to elclassico match when hungry people are roasting delicious tree at each frontlines.

11 Likes

Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by mytime24(f): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
#op u're right, is lai Mohammed dat gave buhari d 7books of lies embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by Flakesyblaze(f): 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2019
The Landlord is at fault...why would he allow his daughter do such a thing

7 Likes

Re: Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere by horhizah(f): 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
You should have gone with an extra pair of shoes since you didn't trust the one you wore. Next time take permission before leaving.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fight: Lady Strips Opponent & Leaves Her Juicy Apples On Full Display (video) / When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend / Is Timini Egbuson’s 19 Year Old Girlfriend Really 19?(photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.