Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. (33491 Views)

Ekweremadu, Lawan, Fashola And 4 Other Who Have Lived On Public Funds For 20yrs / Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) / Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Afonja007: 11:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
deomelo:
Sanwo Olu. don begin commission project already, even before entering office while lazy and incompetent Emeka Agbaje dey sleep inside his Bonvita and Alabukun pharmacy..

grin grin
your grand children will later serve Sanwo Olu great grand children as a maid and abobaku ,since been a slave runs in your family line angry

3 Likes

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by deomelo: 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
CalmCasy:
Is Sanwo Olu the governor of Lagos state? This is highly outrageously obrinimus contagious!!! Lawless society �‍♂️

Fashola commissioned projects with Ambode too before Ambode enter office in 2015, it's called on the job orientation and bringing up to speed

6 Likes

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by yrex01(m): 11:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
hmm this sanwo olu don de act like governor

na when God will shock u, u will know that God has power
this one yaff turn God to wire.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by deomelo: 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
Afonja007:
your grand children will later serve Sanwo Olu great grand children as a maid and abobaku ,since been a slave runs in your family line angry

Why are you Igbos always mad, angry, bitter and bark like crazy bingo all over the place?

Is this even necessary? What is wrong with you people?

You people are just too anti social to be part of any sane society.

12 Likes

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by deomelo: 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
MobilityExpress:
This Sanwo-Olu is just forming Superman. Not even in office officially yet, but he is already working tirelessly. Looks like this man will break Fashola's record as most outstanding Lagos Governor. Ride on Sanwo, as you got Lagos, Lagos got you,

Sanwo Olu is a hard worker and you can tell.

Why is the incumbent party candidate working harder than the lazy challenger?

Sanwo is working tirelessly for every vote and he's not taking anything for granted.

8 Likes

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by MobilityExpress: 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
deomelo:

Sanwo Olu is a hard worker and you can tell.

Why is the incumbent party candidate working harder than the lazy challenger?

Sanwo is working tirelessly for every vote and he's not taking anything for granted.

Exactly. The man is acting as if he's the underdog in the election even though he knows he's 99% sure of winning. I see Sanwo-Olu working hard at it everyday to earn the respect and admiration of voters. These are the kind of people we need in power, people who see themselves as public servants, not public gods. Too bad I can't vote, Sanwo-Olu would have gotten it.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Collinsowen: 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
Is Gov Ambode on break
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by rman: 11:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
TheAngry1:
I am APC (no apologies), but I will be extremely happy if someone else, especially in the mold of Babatunde Gbadamosi of the Action Democratic Party wins this election walahi. The level of arrogance Sanwo-Olu is exhibiting is nauseating, to say the least.

He has not even won the election and he is behaving as if has been sworn in.
On radio he arrogantly claimed they are working with stakeholders to clear the refuse and one article claims he signed an agreement with some certain company in partnership with Lagos . As what exactly?

He is just a candidate and I want him to lose too.

What they (APC) are doing is so wrong

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by NdiaraIGBO: 11:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
hmm this sanwo olu don de act like governor

na when God will shock u, u will know that God has power

He is already the governor. This is lagos state not anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by SalamRushdie: 11:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
these people really useless Ambode oooo

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by MobilityExpress: 11:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
CalmCasy:
Is Sanwo Olu the governor of Lagos state? This is highly outrageously obrinimus contagious!!! Lawless society �‍♂️

Patrick Obahiagbon's grandchild, we sight you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by deomelo: 12:00am On Feb 10, 2019
rman:

On radio he arrogantly claimed they are working with stakeholders to clear the refuse and one article claims he signed an agreement with some certain company in partnership with Lagos . As what exactly?

Being proactive is not a crime and doing transition work with stakeholders is pretty much normal in politics even if at the end of the day you are not elected.

The best candidate must be out there showing and proving to the electorates that is not out of the loop, that he's on top of things and very much ready to attend to their needs.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by MobilityExpress: 12:02am On Feb 10, 2019
TheAngry1:
I am APC (no apologies), but I will be extremely happy if someone else, especially in the mold of Babatunde Gbadamosi of the Action Democratic Party wins this election walahi. The level of arrogance Sanwo-Olu is exhibiting is nauseating, to say the least.

Commissioning a project doesn't make him arrogant. Do you know whether it was Ambode that gave him the go ahead to do it? Do you know whether Ambode authorized it? Because there's no way he won't know about it, so he must have given the guy permission to conduct the commissioning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Akanapiaigwe: 12:03am On Feb 10, 2019
[s]
NdiaraIGBO:

[/s]
sure it can never be a region where its people gat no will of their own cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 10, 2019
Gos pass him... don't u think he can drop death 2mrw?

so don't say much .. anything can happen

NdiaraIGBO:

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by omoakin111: 12:08am On Feb 10, 2019
Only God knows tomorrow. Mr Sanwo stop parading yourself as Governor with the assurance of godfather Tinubu, Trust in God's Assurance or else you and your fellows will be in for a great shock after the election
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Ajibel(m): 12:13am On Feb 10, 2019
I dont understand why you folks are complaining that Sanwo-olu went with Fashola to commission a project. It seems most of you guys started following Lagos politics post-2015 elections.

When it was Ambode's turn, he also followed Fashola to ceremonies and accompanied Fashola to commission some projects.

That is APC's succession plan idea which I can understand is alien to most people. That's why Lagos still leads.

Eko o ni baje o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by ericmor: 12:29am On Feb 10, 2019
jerryunit48:
Just imagine say this man loose Lagos to PDP ehhh , okpolor eye go want die
Him go die ni and not wan die
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by olatomiwa001(m): 12:29am On Feb 10, 2019
dis man has already started parading himself as d governor of lagos state. Make devil jxt catch am, make he loose.

all he depends on is Asiwaju Tinubu, forgetting tinubu is not God.

I pray lagos shud jxt wise up nd vote for Gbadamosi as dere governor nd be finally free from dis one man government, controlling a whole state like his fathers property.

#SMH
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:34am On Feb 10, 2019
deomelo:
Sanwo Olu. don begin commission project already, even before entering office while lazy and incompetent Emeka Agbaje dey sleep inside his Bonvita and Alabukun pharmacy..

grin grin
Sanwo Olu commissions budget built with whose money

Guy chop brain joooor
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by deomelo: 12:37am On Feb 10, 2019
olatomiwa001:
dis man has already started parading himself as d governor of lagos state. Make devil jxt catch am, make he loose.

all he depends on is Asiwaju Tinubu, forgetting tinubu is not God.

I pray lagos shud jxt wise up nd vote for Gbadamosi as dere governor nd be finally free from dis one man government, controlling a whole state like his fathers property.

#SMH

Igbos and their love and obsession with Tinubu.

Do you see Tinubu with Sanwo campaigning hard from pillar to post every day?

Is Tinubu going to force Lagosians to the ballot box and make them vote for Sanwo Olu

Why do you Igbos shout Tinubu all over the place? Do you own your life to Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 10, 2019
rman:

I concur.
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by fredoooooo: 12:53am On Feb 10, 2019
Eko for show if you no like am , kill yaself grin #Sanwoeko

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 10, 2019
Akanapiaigwe:
[s][/s]
sure it can never be a region where its people gat no will of their own cheesy
On point. Lagos is a footstool to Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Anonymous4: 1:46am On Feb 10, 2019
Only Lagos we have a new Governor already even before Election..
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Alcacer47: 2:24am On Feb 10, 2019
I trust my Buhari, he will compensate ambode in his next tenure and shame haters who feel he should fight back, the proverbial patient dog, we are not PDP..ride on Sanwo Olu#next level

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by olatomiwa001(m): 2:30am On Feb 10, 2019
Wu is dis shouting IPOB up nd down..... m sure u did nt check my name, dis y Nigeria, is still like dis, you'll see d truth nd still prefer to follow d other way, do u see me supporting PDP.......... everyone knows Tinubu is Directing lagos state political affairs nd indirectly controlling d state. if he is not d one controlling everything, y did he Av to stop Ambode for contesting for Second term if not for selfish reasons.

I shake my head for u cos u Av been brainwashed by Ur so called party APC .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by truthstands20: 2:42am On Feb 10, 2019
TheAngry1:

You are absolutely correct. The guy is very arrogant and being a stooge, Lagos will be in soup if he wins. Lagos, stand up against single man's tyranny. Vote Agbaje, Vote Atiku for a new and working Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by gabbytabby: 3:38am On Feb 10, 2019
It’s unfortunate that Ambode was not able to put personal differences aside for the greater good. With Fashola where he is it is a great opportunity for Lagos to get stuff from the centre. Imagine Lagos being one of the states to fail to provide land for free federal housing. I hope he has learnt his lesson.

jomoh:
Election is never an excuse to put Nation building on hold.

God speed Fasola.

God bless Fasola
God bless PMB/PYO
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by deomelo: 3:38am On Feb 10, 2019
truthstands20:

You are absolutely correct. The guy is very arrogant and being a stooge, Lagos will be in soup if he wins. Lagos, stand up against single man's tyranny. Vote Agbaje, Vote Atiku for a new and working Nigeria.

This joker want Lagosians to vote for a lazy alabukun salesman and a global crook and corrupt element..

Only in your ipobian dream..

grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi / Obasanjo Tells Buhari To Meet With Nnamdi Kanu / Kcee, Cubana Chief Priest Stormed Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.