Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. (33489 Views)

Ekweremadu, Lawan, Fashola And 4 Other Who Have Lived On Public Funds For 20yrs / Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) / Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by cardakan: 6:50am On Feb 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
cheesy customer Dada ni.
��
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by cardakan: 6:50am On Feb 10, 2019
���
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by rman: 6:56am On Feb 10, 2019
deomelo:

Being proactive is not a crime and doing transition work with stakeholders is pretty much normal in politics even if at the end of the day you are not elected.

The best candidate must be out there showing and proving to the electorates that is not out of the loop, that he's on top of things and very much ready to attend to their needs.

He is not being proactive. He is acting as the defacto governor already. He travelled abroad to sign an agreement with a foreign country and Lagos state as a candidate ..
what else is going on behind the scenes you and I do not know if he can be so brazen openly?

Babajide Sanwolu is the only candidate that wanted to hijack a state before the election and he is not subtle about it.
We all know Ambode is not coming back but they have made him so irrelevant while still in power few months to the end of his tenure .

I was actually hoping Sanwo will be the one to present the budget when the budget issue came up. That is what he has not done so far. At least we also term that being proactive .

A smart candidate will pretend there is an election to be won even if all factors seems to favor his victory.

He is behaving as if the electorate do not have a say on his becoming the governor, so he can as well take over the state, before the election and that is so wrong.
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by jomoh: 6:59am On Feb 10, 2019
gabbytabby:
It’s unfortunate that Ambode was not able to put personal differences aside for the greater good. With Fashola where he is it is a great opportunity for Lagos to get stuff from the centre. Imagine Lagos being one of the states to fail to provide land for free federal housing. I hope he has learnt his lesson.

It is very saddening my brother. Lagos that has been the main protagonist of APC presidency. He now acted as if it was an opposition party because of your disagreement with a minister.

Not only that He doesn’t know how to play politics he was also very childish with it. He went too far with the disagreement between Fasola and Tinubu all in his attempt to be in the good books of Tinubu forgetting that politics is about alignment and re alignment. Now Fasola is back in the mix with his preferred people (Sanwolu and Babatunde Hamzat) while he, has become an outcaste.

He may be rewarded with a ministerial or ambassadorship role or DG of a parastatal.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by rman: 7:09am On Feb 10, 2019
pcicero:

Gbawe, omo irankiran. The topic of your thread screams that Sanwolu and Fashola are commisioning projects. In your follow up post, you wrote that while Jimi is in his pharmacy, Sanwolu is busy commissioning projects.

Buoda Ode, who claimed that Sanwolu is commisioning projects?

As for Tinubu, I will still make reference to him as a Lagos freeborn and not atohunrinwa like you. Oloriburuku, please go back to your ikirun or Ede abi Iragbiji sef where your overlord came from. Omo ale, alajebanu.

I have always suspected he is Gbawe ... interesting

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Ategberoson(m): 7:15am On Feb 10, 2019
Sultty:
Ambode is a fool may someone not up to me take my place. Second term or not sanwo-olu is not yet governor and ambode is, so what's is he doing in ambode's place

shut up sanwoolu is not his mate in politics. both in age, seniority in politics and experience Ambode can't withstand sanwoolu

I laugh at you ignorant telling him to fight back. Ambode must have been feed with history. today Pedro cannot enjoy the entitlement of ex deputy governor because of impeachment, he have to reconcile with Tinubu for his political glory to be restore back, his impeachment is begging for reversal in the house of assembly hence why he choose to be a campaign leader.

so you want ambode to be a victim of that again? that's why he adopted ojukwu and KANU style
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by KunleyY19(m): 7:40am On Feb 10, 2019
This has always been a Normal thing in Lagos...

Same Way Fashola took Ambode To Lagos Cross over fiesta and presented him to the crowd back in 2014 December...

It's called political tutelage...

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by JohnQ01(m): 7:45am On Feb 10, 2019
Davash222:
Ambode, you just no just dey try at all. You wanted more, but THEY said no. I just can't understand what THEY have on you that's making you act calm and obedient. Politics in Nigeria don pass this Level, Ambode. Sit up!!

The guy no just get any political capital and any mistake like this, he will be unanimously impeached. Na so we see am ooo!
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Mccullum: 8:00am On Feb 10, 2019
This is not Lagos State project and the governor was with Buhari at LUTH in Idiaraba for the commisioning of cancer center.

Why reading controversial meaning to Fashola actions for calling Sanwo Olu to accompany him to another place where there's project to unveil.

Buhari or Tinubu too would have feel uncomfortable with Fashola decision had it been they were not aware of the arrangements.

All of you that politicizing it can't be more catholic than the Pope... Leave Ambode out of this because he's with the president at as the time fsshola and sanwo olu at this place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by deomelo: 8:15am On Feb 10, 2019
rman:

He is not being proactive. He is acting as the defacto governor already. He travelled abroad to sign an agreement with a foreign country and Lagos state as a candidate ..
what else is going on behind the scenes you and I do not know if he can be so brazen openly?

Babajide Sanwolu is the only candidate that wanted to hijack a state before the election and he is not subtle about it.
We all know Ambode is not coming back but they have made him so irrelevant while still in power few months to the end of his tenure .

I was actually hoping Sanwo will be the one to present the budget when the budget issue came up. That is what he has not done so far. At least we also term that being proactive .

A smart candidate will pretend there is an election to be won even if all factors seems to favor his victory.

He is behaving as if the electorate do not have a say on his becoming the governor, so he can as well take over the state, before the election and that is so wrong.

You have it all backward and upside down, he's doing exactly what any serious candidate should be doing, he's working hard, he's campaigning everyday. He's obviously not taking any chances or anything for granted.

Where is his opponent, lazy, incompetent and nowhere to be found

You know little or nothing about politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Sultty(m): 8:33am On Feb 10, 2019
Ategberoson:

shut up sanwoolu is not his mate in politics. both in age, seniority in politics and experience Ambode can't withstand sanwoolu

I laugh at you ignorant telling him to fight back. Ambode must have been feed with history. today Pedro cannot enjoy the entitlement of ex deputy governor because of impeachment, he have to reconcile with Tinubu for his political glory to be restore back, his impeachment is begging for reversal in the house of assembly hence why he choose to be a campaign leader.

so you want ambode to be a victim of that again? that's why he adopted ojukwu and KANU style
U don't seem to see d point. They are many ways to skin a cat called tinubu and his cronies, ambode should not be cowed easily
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by baratech: 8:37am On Feb 10, 2019
Good
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Sultty(m): 8:43am On Feb 10, 2019
Parada:
Not everyone will be extremely foolish to the abysmal pathetic level of your understanding. Some know there is a race bigger than this, Fayose came back a second time same with Fayemi. Not everyone will be foolish enough to pull down ones fathers house because he’s not given what he want only foolish unwise people like you will presume that is the solution.
Whose father's house receive sense small na.
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Ategberoson(m): 8:48am On Feb 10, 2019
Sultty:

U don't seem to see d point. They are many ways to skin a cat called tinubu and his cronies, ambode should not be cowed easily

if he's not cow, what can he do? go and study the benefit of being an ex Lagos state Governor by then you will understand why Ambode that's known to be arrogant and stubborn is cowed coupled with his relationship with Buhari
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Raskasal(m): 8:54am On Feb 10, 2019
deomelo:
Sanwo Olu. don begin commission project already, even before entering office while lazy and incompetent Emeka Agbaje dey sleep inside his Bonvita and Alabukun pharmacy..

grin grin

grin grin grin, Bros, Agbaje offend you nii
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by 7lives: 9:05am On Feb 10, 2019
rman:

He has not even won the election and he is behaving as if has been sworn in.
On radio he arrogantly claimed they are working with stakeholders to clear the refuse and one article claims he signed an agreement with some certain company in partnership with Lagos . As what exactly?

He is just a candidate and I want him to lose too.

What they (APC) are doing is so wrong

My street is sparkling clean now, thanks to Sanwo and the PSP operators.
Ambode is a stupid man, he rode on people's good will to become the governor of Lagos State and turn himself into a nuisance in the life of the people.
My number one issue with Ambode is the waste management issue, he destroyed a working system, is he mad or what? .
He neglected the light rail project to pursue his own personal projects in Oshodi, people living at LASU, iyana Iba, Alaba and Badagry axis, are still laying curses on him for the endless gridlock in that area
My third grudge with Ambode was how he fought tooth and nail to become a consensus candidate, what was he afraid of?, iwa omo ni mu omo se okigbe.
He knew he had been unfair to those who gave him the opportunity to serve, and they are hell bent on disgracing him and hell they did !.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Ajibel(m): 9:08am On Feb 10, 2019
googi:
Well, I am surprised that Fashola that had the same problem with Tinubu cooperated because Ambode fired most of his political appointees.

Decent people do not like Ambode kicked when he is down.

Lagos will vote for Agbaje in Lagos as one of their own. But Buhari will be voted for as President.

Somehow, Agbaje has to be cautious about those that will bring him down like Jonathan.

Fashola was not in support of Tinubu's choice of Ambode in 2015 because he believed Ambode was an outsider who wasnt part of the developmental programs and master plan of Lagos.

But with Sanwoolu, Fashola has thrown his weight behind him because Sanwo and Hamzat (Fashola's right hand man) both worked under him and he can vouch for their competence.

On this reason, I believe Sanwo/Hamzat combo issagoal for Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by larivers: 9:20am On Feb 10, 2019
PapaAdanna:
This dude don assume himself the Lagos state Governor already,
If he fails eventually, stroke will be his case
Trust me

And if he succeeds, stroke will be your case..

"Never throw stones in a market"
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by gabbytabby: 9:28am On Feb 10, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s

Rubbish, utterly meaningless.

Me I don give up on this generation and hoping that the next if they are brave enough to come back will work collaboratively and act like they are sons and daughters of the soil and stakeholders.
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by gabbytabby: 9:45am On Feb 10, 2019
Una like to fight ko.

I don't know why this medicine over someone else headache.

Ambode is where he needs to be (with bubu) Sanwo likewise. Make Una no worry we got this.

Sultty:

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by GEEBITE: 9:59am On Feb 10, 2019
Who or what is Gbawe o?
rman:

I have always suspected he is Gbawe ... interesting
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by manikspears: 10:02am On Feb 10, 2019
jomoh:
Election is never an excuse to put Nation building on hold.

God speed Fasola.

God bless Fasola
God bless PMB/PYO
God bless Nigeria

Fasola for president o.
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by jibsy(m): 10:26am On Feb 10, 2019
What power project are you people commissioning? There is still not up to 6 hours electricity supply in Lagos. We go days without power supply and you people are commissioning nothing. I want to believe that Fashola was given this ministerial position to rubbish him politically because we know his capabilities which were evident in his first tenure only , as governor. It is a pity Uncle Raj, we know you are a good man but......................
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by TheAngry1: 10:27am On Feb 10, 2019
Parada:
Show your membership card or shut it. There is no one more arrogant than Ambode among ex governors in Lagos but people like you won’t let us hear word. You sha must spread senseless shameless lies.

Firstly, I won't come to social media and expose my identity just because some faceless bloke asked me to. 2. I know your kind in the APC---those who practice thoughtless loyalty. I don't like Ambode, I believe he was a misfit of a governor. However, May is just around the corner; surely Sanwo-Olu can wait two more months before he starts flexing his muscles. This is arrogance, there is no way you can spin it.

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Bobby4090: 10:30am On Feb 10, 2019
MrMcJay:

The question is how did Ambode manage to offend everyone that they were willing to defy Tinubu if he supported Ambode?

I think you have summarized everything. Tinubu was inwardly sympathetic to Ambode but seems the guy offended too many people that there would have been a major split in Lagos APC had he Tinubu insisted on Ambodes return.
The guy I learnt doesn't answer phone calls from major stekeholers, kept Aragbesola waiting for hours in Alausa when Aragbesola came to visit him. Sacked all Fasholas appointees and even offended the masses by allowing Lagos go super dirty.
That Tinubu still remains relevant as a Leader today is because he didn't try to oppose to mass movement to remove Ambode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by monexx(m): 11:33am On Feb 10, 2019
WHERE IS THE SITTING GOVERNOR
I SUSPECT FOWL PLAY
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by 989900: 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
Is Sanwo-Olu no longer working for LASG?
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Ajibel(m): 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
monexx:
WHERE IS THE SITTING GOVERNOR
I SUSPECT FOWL PLAY

Fowl play ko Fowl yansh ni grin
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Ajibel(m): 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
989900:
Is Sanwo-Olu no longer working for LASG?

I believe he should have resigned. It wasn't made official but here http://www.lsdpc.gov.ng/ceoprof.php shows a new person has taken over.
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by nwanyionitsha: 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
Davash222:
Ambode, you just no just dey try at all. You wanted more, but THEY said no. I just can't understand what THEY have on you that's making you act calm and obedient. Politics in Nigeria don pass this Level, Ambode. Sit up!!
Its a shock to me. Even Ortom could fight his godfather. Never seen this in my life. Even Ngige as a political novice fought till the very end. Smh for this level of cowardice.
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by nwanyionitsha: 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sultty:
Ambode is a fool may someone not up to me take my place. Second term or not sanwo-olu is not yet governor and ambode is, so what's is he doing in ambode's place
ambode has been humiliated and he is being humiliated daily and he will be humiliated till he leaves. Tufia.
Na only God know the kind cult when them dey cause i have never seen this in my life. Ortom could fight, even Ngige as a political novice fought.
There is no fight in ambode and it is spiritual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N1bn Imo Debt: 17 Banks In Trouble  (full List) / APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others / Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.