Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,051 members, 7,810,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. (33487 Views)

Ekweremadu, Lawan, Fashola And 4 Other Who Have Lived On Public Funds For 20yrs / Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) / Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Sultty(m): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
ambode has been humiliated and he is being humiliated daily and he will be humiliated till he leaves. Tufia.
Na only God know the kind cult when them dey cause i have never seen this in my life. Ortom could fight, even Ngige as a political novice fought.
There is no fight in ambode and it is spiritual.
Abi o and some mumu was saying he's ambode is proud and stubborn, if this is true he would have shown them. TINUBU apc is just saying that to nail ambo so that the entitlements can flow in like before
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Parada: 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
You’d have been right if I am n APC member. Unlike you I don’t see utopia which rarely happen anywhere in the world talkless of Africa. I just strive to have the best of available options n Ambode is not simple.
TheAngry1:

Firstly, I won't come to social media and expose my identity just because some faceless bloke asked me to. 2. I know your kind in the APC---those who practice thoughtless loyalty. I don't like Ambode, I believe he was a misfit of a governor. However, May is just around the corner; surely Sanwo-Olu can wait two more months before he starts flexing his muscles. This is arrogance, there is no way you can spin it.
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by odimbannamdi(m): 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
7lives:

My street is sparkling clean now, thanks to Sanwo and the PSP operators.
Ambode is a stupid man, he rode on people's good will to become the governor of Lagos State and turn himself into a nuisance in the life of the people.
My number one issue with Ambode is the waste management issue, he destroyed a working system, is he mad or what? .
He neglected the light rail project to pursue his own personal projects in Oshodi, people living at LASU, iyana Iba, Alaba and Badagry axis, are still laying curses on him for the endless gridlock in that area
My third grudge with Ambode was how he fought tooth and nail to become a consensus candidate, what was he afraid of?, iwa omo ni mu omo se okigbe.
He knew he had been unfair to those who gave him the opportunity to serve, and they are hell bent on disgracing him and hell they did !.

i thought that project is controlled by the federal government, considering its large scale?
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by deomelo: 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
Raskasal:

grin grin grin, Bros, Agbaje offend you nii

I honestly think agbaje is APC, they use him to block and frustrate PDP. Just imagine, the man shows up every 4 years to win PDP nomination and after that, he folds up inside his pharmacy to sell paracetamol, he won't even close his shop to campaign or stage rallies. He leaves the stage for the APC to walk all over the state and claim the governorship unchallenged, even the PDP won't back him up with funds, events and mega rallies because they've already ceded the state to the APC.

Agbaje is either playing games or he's just a lazy man with zero fire in him to campaign and win the election.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by deomelo: 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
odimbannamdi:

i thought that project is controlled by the federal government, considering its large scale?

It's 100% Lagos state project.
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ajibel:

Ambode is not being sidelined. Where were you when Ambode and Sanwo-olu both commissioned the Lagos Health Insurance Scheme and some other similar projects in Lagos?

Where were you when Ambode took Sanwoolu to some Lagos private club events and assured their members Sanwoolu will continue from where he stopped?

Some of you just prefer to make noise over nothing. There's no big deal or no reason to fuss over what is being done here.

The APC as a party in Lagos is simply preparing the groundwork and get Sanwoolu familiarised with things on ground, so that he can have a smooth takeover when elected.

Every party has it's ideology and that is Lagos APC's way of going about things using their power of incumbency to their advantage.

Ambode and sanwoolu are also in good terms, it's you guys that have chosen to fan the flames of quarrels when there is none.
this is a federal government project not a state government project . Does it make sense that a minister and a gubernatorial candidate of a political party are commissioning a federal government project while the state governor is no where in sight?
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Ajibel(m): 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
matex97:
this is a federal government project not a state government project . Does it make sense that a minister and a gubernatorial candidate of a political party are commissioning a federal government project while the state governor is no where in sight?

Good question.

Do you know the itinerary of the governor, whether he had other plans at that moment.
Remember, Ambode missed APC campaign in Ondo state because he had more important issue to address back home which was the Lagos budget presentation. Therefore he couldn't have been every where or at every commissioning.

Again, how many times have you seen Fashola and Ambode together commissioning a project in Lagos or would you claim you're unaware of the feud between them? This is not the first project Fashola has commissioned in Lagos and Ambode wasn't with him and no one raised an eyebrow.

Fashola simply went to commission a project and asked the candidates of his party to tag along. Is there anything wrong there?

Did you see the plaque of the commissioned project, was Sanwoolu's name written there as the person that commissioned it?

You lots have no point.

I won't comment further on this issue again.
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by rman: 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
deomelo:

You have it all backward and upside down, he's doing exactly what any serious candidate should be doing, he's working hard, he's campaigning everyday. He's obviously not taking any chances or anything for granted.

Where is his opponent, lazy, incompetent and nowhere to be found

You know little or nothing about politics.

You are talking like this because APC is in control of the state. If it were to be a PDP controlled state this is happening, I am certain your position on this brazen unconstitutional behavior will be different
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by PapaAdanna: 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
larivers:

And if he succeeds, stroke will be your case..

"Never throw stones in a market"
Afonja slave spotted
Weep less my son

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by zoedew: 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
Davash222:
Ambode, you just no just dey try at all. You wanted more, but THEY said no. I just can't understand what THEY have on you that's making you act calm and obedient. Politics in Nigeria don pass this Level, Ambode. Sit up!!

Truth is, it won’t fit if you cut your coat larger than your size! Ambode is sensible enough to know that! You can ask Kofo Akerele-Bucknor and Femi Pedro!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdullahi Abbas: Kano Supplementary Election Is “Do Or Die” – APC Chairman / Okorocha Presents Honours Awards To President Buhari- Pics / APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.