Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. (33488 Views)

Ekweremadu, Lawan, Fashola And 4 Other Who Have Lived On Public Funds For 20yrs / Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) / Picture Of Fashola And Buhari In Onitsha: Caption It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Sheggy13(m): 3:39am On Feb 10, 2019
Ajibel:
I dont understand why you folks are complaining that Sanwo-olu went with Fashola to commission a project. It seems most of you guys started following Lagos politics post-2015 elections.

When it was Ambode's turn, he also followed Fashola to ceremonies and accompanied Fashola to commission some projects.

That is APC's succession plan idea which I can understand is alien to most people. That's why Lagos still leads.

Eko o ni baje o
See your logic. Fashola was Ambode's immediate predesuccessor, so it's understandable he was commissioning projects with him but Fashola is not the current governor of Lagos, for Sanwo-Olu to be commissioning projects with Ambode and not Fashola, going your so-called APC succession plan. Is it Fashola he's succeeding? it's glaring from these pictures and recent events that Ambode is being sidelined. He is only a governor by name now and has lost the political will to function even while still in office.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by gabbytabby: 3:45am On Feb 10, 2019
Whatever, make we vote the thieves abi. Whatever you say about Tinubu we know he is invested in the development of Lagos hence he continues to enjoy the respect of his people.

Not your average chop clean mouth visionless individual. Does he sometimes engage in overreach, absolutely but so far people choose to look at the bigger picture.

truthstands20:

You are absolutely correct. The guy is very arrogant and being a stooge, Lagos will be in soup if he wins. Lagos, stand up against single man's tyranny. Vote Agbaje, Vote Atiku for a new and working Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Ajibel(m): 3:49am On Feb 10, 2019
Sheggy13:

See your logic. Fashola was Ambode's immediate predesuccessor, so it's understandable he was commissioning projects with him but Fashola is not the current governor of Lagos, for Sanwo-Olu to be commissioning projects with Ambode and not Fashola, going your so-called APC succession plan. Is it Fashola he's succeeding? it's glaring from these pictures and recent events that Ambode is being sidelined. He is only a governor by name now and has lost the political will to function even while still in office.

Ambode is not being sidelined. Where were you when Ambode and Sanwo-olu both commissioned the Lagos Health Insurance Scheme and some other similar projects in Lagos?

Where were you when Ambode took Sanwoolu to some Lagos private club events and assured their members Sanwoolu will continue from where he stopped?

Some of you just prefer to make noise over nothing. There's no big deal or no reason to fuss over what is being done here.

The APC as a party in Lagos is simply preparing the groundwork and get Sanwoolu familiarised with things on ground, so that he can have a smooth takeover when elected.

Every party has it's ideology and that is Lagos APC's way of going about things using their power of incumbency to their advantage.

Ambode and sanwoolu are also in good terms, it's you guys that have chosen to fan the flames of quarrels when there is none.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by pcicero(m): 3:52am On Feb 10, 2019
deomelo:
Sanwo Olu. don begin commission project already, even before entering office while lazy and incompetent Emeka Agbaje dey sleep inside his Bonvita and Alabukun pharmacy..

grin grin

Does this make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Davidtee661: 3:52am On Feb 10, 2019

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Ajibel(m): 3:53am On Feb 10, 2019
gabbytabby:
It’s unfortunate that Ambode was not able to put personal differences aside for the greater good. With Fashola where he is it is a great opportunity for Lagos to get stuff from the centre. Imagine Lagos being one of the states to fail to provide land for free federal housing. I hope he has learnt his lesson.

That Ambode was really vindictive. He took his grouse with Fashola to an unprecedented level to the extent of frustrating BRFs efforts in Lagos while trying to claim all the credits.

I'm glad he was denied a second tenure. Such an attitude is unhealthy for a progressive state like Lagos especially when they're in the same party.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Nobody: 4:00am On Feb 10, 2019
Anonymous4:
Only Lagos we have a new Governor already even before Election..
Hahahahaha
So BAD
I used to think they are EDUCATED, ENLIGHTENED and EXPOSED people.
They Fall my Hand.
They are really Voiceless there.
ONE man talks every Tom, Dick and Harry Queues
Even FULANI don better pass them in this regard.

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by gabbytabby: 4:02am On Feb 10, 2019
TD jakes once said in everything get understanding and when you do you learn to manage your expectations.

When people are motivated solely by money they constantly look at every opportunity to beg, steal or borrow money as a do or die affair hence the mental block.

The same abhorrent language ended up loosing Jonathan and will continue to loose everyone they put forward. Desperate people do desperate things.

deomelo:

Why are you Igbos always mad, angry, bitter and bark like crazy bingo all over the place?

Is this even necessary? What is wrong with you people?

You people are just too anti social to be part of any sane society.
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by deomelo: 4:07am On Feb 10, 2019
[s]
gabbytabby:
TD jakes once said in everything get understanding and when you do you learn to manage your expectations.

When people are motivated solely by money they constantly look at every opportunity to beg, steal or borrow money as a do or die affair hence the mental block.

The same abhorrent language ended up loosing Jonathan and will continue to loose everyone they put forward. Desperate people do desperate things.

[/s]

Rubbish, utterly meaningless.
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by deomelo: 4:07am On Feb 10, 2019
pcicero:

Does this make sense to you?

Makes a lot of sense to me, but I do understand if it doesn't to Igbos..
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by googi: 4:09am On Feb 10, 2019
Well, I am surprised that Fashola that had the same problem with Tinubu cooperated because Ambode fired most of his political appointees.

Decent people do not like Ambode kicked when he is down.

Lagos will vote for Agbaje in Lagos as one of their own. But Buhari will be voted for as President.

Somehow, Agbaje has to be cautious about those that will bring him down like Jonathan.
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by objobj: 4:11am On Feb 10, 2019
TheAngry1:
I belong to the APC (no apologies), but I will be extremely happy if someone else, especially Babatunde Gbadamosi of the Action Democratic Party wins this election walahi. The level of arrogance Sanwo-Olu is exhibiting is nauseating, to say the least.

Whole l try to understand you l at the same time heap the blame on ambode. They re just paying him in his own coin. Do you remember what he did to fashola immeditely he became the governor? No good politician will start off journey that way. Today he is irrelevant. He is confused. Look if buhari doesnt gv him any position after may 29, he will be forgotten in the life of politics in nigeria. Politics is a game you write the future from today while you delete yesterday.
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Danny1974: 4:13am On Feb 10, 2019
Hmmm already acting like a governor when he is not yet there. May God have mercy
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by nograv: 5:15am On Feb 10, 2019
TheAngry1:
I belong to the APC (no apologies), but I will be extremely happy if someone else, especially Babatunde Gbadamosi of the Action Democratic Party wins this election walahi. The level of arrogance Sanwo-Olu is exhibiting is nauseating, to say the least.

Babatunde Gbadamosi would take Lagos to the next level....

Btw they only commissioned a 24 megawatt power station, Lagos needs about 3000 megawatts alone!!! Mtchew.. shocked
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by deomelo: 5:26am On Feb 10, 2019
googi:
Well, I am surprised that Fashola that had the same problem with Tinubu cooperated because Ambode fired most of his political appointees.

Decent people do not like Ambode kicked when he is down.

Lagos will vote for Agbaje in Lagos as one of their own. But Buhari will be voted for as President.

Somehow, Agbaje has to be cautious about those that will bring him down like Jonathan.

And Sanwo Olu is not one of their own right?
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Parada: 5:29am On Feb 10, 2019
Show your membership card or shut it. There is no one more arrogant than Ambode among ex governors in Lagos but people like you won’t let us hear word. You sha must spread senseless shameless lies.
TheAngry1:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by objobj: 5:42am On Feb 10, 2019
While l try to understand you l at the same time heap the blame on ambode. They re just paying him in his own coin. Do you remember what he did to fashola immeditely he became the governor? No good politician will start off journey that way. Today he is irrelevant. He is confused. Look if buhari doesnt gv him any position after may 29, he will be forgotten in the life of politics in nigeria. Politics is a game you write the future from today while you delete yesterday.
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by Parada: 5:45am On Feb 10, 2019
Not everyone will be extremely foolish to the abysmal pathetic level of your understanding. Some know there is a race bigger than this, Fayose came back a second time same with Fayemi. Not everyone will be foolish enough to pull down ones fathers house because he’s not given what he want only foolish unwise people like you will presume that is the solution.
Sultty:
Ambode is a fool may someone not up to me take my place. Second term or not sanwo-olu is not yet governor and ambode is, so what's is he doing in ambode's place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by pcicero(m): 5:47am On Feb 10, 2019
deomelo:

IPOB loun loun. There's nothing you people won't call whosoever disagrees with Tinubu's muwonleru politics.
I am a proud Lagosian with both parents from Epe.
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by pcicero(m): 5:51am On Feb 10, 2019
deomelo:

By what authority or mandate is Sanwolu doing all these?

I know that sort of reasoning would elude you because you have sold your conscience for morsels.
When we as a people have lowered our moral standards and rationality because of partisanship, then we should be ready to reap the consequences in the near future.

Tinubu will not be alive forever. There will be reckoning!

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by deomelo: 5:59am On Feb 10, 2019
pcicero:

IPOB loun loun. There's nothing you people won't call whosoever disagrees with Tinubu's muwonleru politics.
I am a proud Lagosian with both parents from Epe.

To start with, we are talking about Sanwo Olu and this ipob joker is crying over Tinubu.

only Igbos are obsessed with Tinubu, they can not even enter any conversation without paying their usual homage to Tinubu even when Tinubu is not the topic of discussion.

If Tinubu your daddy did not pay your school fees, go to Bourdillon and ask him why instead of shouting Tinubu all over the Internet.

Frustrated ipob losers.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by mammanbawa: 6:00am On Feb 10, 2019
deomelo:
Sanwo Olu. don begin commission project already, even before entering office while lazy and incompetent Emeka Agbaje dey sleep inside his Bonvita and Alabukun pharmacy..

grin grin

Lmfaooooooooo
I swear nairaland is the funniest forum ever
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by pcicero(m): 6:02am On Feb 10, 2019
deomelo:

To start with, we are talking about Sanwo Olu and this ipob joker is crying over Tinubu.

only Igbos are obsessed with Tinubu, they can not even enter any conversation without paying their usual homage Tinubu even when Tinubu is not the topic of discussion.

If Tinubu your daddy did not pay your school fees, go to Bourdillon and sk him why instead of shouting Tinubu all over the Internet.

Frustrated ipob losers.

I have nothing to prove to you.
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by deomelo: 6:08am On Feb 10, 2019
pcicero:

By what authority or mandate is Sanwolu doing all these?

I know that sort of reasoning would elude you because you have sold your conscience for morsels.
When we as a people have lowered our moral standards and rationality because of partisanship, then we should be ready to reap the consequences in the near future.

Tinubu will not be alive forever. There will be reckoning!

What authority are you talking about? Authority to accept invitation from the minister to attend a project commissioning event?

Why not also question the Oba and others in the picture what authority was granted to them to attend the event?

It's called invitation, not authority.

Some of you really do reason like elementary school children sha.

Silly Tinubu worshiping and obsessed Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by deomelo: 6:10am On Feb 10, 2019
pcicero:

I have nothing to prove to you.

You've already proved to me that your only issue in this thread is your obsession with Tibubu.

You Igbos can not participate in any conversation without shouting Tinubu left and right as if he's responsible for your pain, misery and sadness in your backward and stagnant stone age ipob villages.
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by deomelo: 6:18am On Feb 10, 2019
lol @ Igbos sef...

The want agbaje, but agbaje himself don't want to contest or even participate, the joker is always missing in action, no event, no rallies, no reaching out, no strategy, no agenda, no structure, no coherent message, no sense of direction, nothing. No supporters sef, well, maybe some Igbos and losers in alaba and on NL

grin grin
Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by pcicero(m): 6:22am On Feb 10, 2019
deomelo:

You've already proved to me that your only issue in this thread is your obsession with Tibubu.

You Igbos can not participate in any conversation without shouting Tinubu left and right as if he's responsible for your pain, misery and sadness in your backward and stagnant stone age ipob villages.

Gbawe, omo irankiran. The topic of your thread screams that Sanwolu and Fashola are commisioning projects. In your follow up post, you wrote that while Jimi is in his pharmacy, Sanwolu is busy commissioning projects.

Buoda Ode, who claimed that Sanwolu is commisioning projects?

As for Tinubu, I will still make reference to him as a Lagos freeborn and not atohunrinwa like you. Oloriburuku, please go back to your ikirun or Ede abi Iragbiji sef where your overlord came from. Omo ale, alajebanu.

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by deomelo: 6:28am On Feb 10, 2019
pcicero:

Gbawe, omo irankiran. The topic of your thread screams that Sanwolu and Fashola are commisioning projects. In your follow up post, you wrote that while Jimi is in his pharmacy, Sanwolu is busy commissioning projects.

Buoda Ode, who claimed that Sanwolu is commisioning projects?

As for Tinubu, I will still make reference to him as a Lagos freeborn and not atohunrinwa like you. Oloriburuku, please go back to your ikirun or Ede abi Iragbiji sef where your overlord came from. Omo ale, alajebanu.

And that's exactly what they did so what's your point. Or your ipobian vision saw them eating akpu and not commissioning project?

Keep quiet if you can not make any sense.

Tinubu obsessed lover and village ipob. Tinubu is like the daddy that you Igbos crave and beg God for everyday. Tinubu slave

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. by PapaAdanna: 6:48am On Feb 10, 2019
This dude don assume himself the Lagos state Governor already,
If he fails eventually, stroke will be his case
Trust me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Throws Out Buhari’s Electoral Bill / N1bn Imo Debt: 17 Banks In Trouble  (full List) / Kcee, Cubana Chief Priest Stormed Peter Obi's Rally In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.