Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month (22326 Views)

Help Her Make Decision On Name Change. / Royal Family Furniture N900k / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month by obaataaokpaewu: 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
I don't blame her, I blame the worthless Naira
Re: Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
Amarabae:

How much do they pay you zoooobieees?
Lawd.

Hahahahaha
I know you...
How far you and your IPOB biafra dreams ?
Ohhh no.
You are now Atikulated.
Mbom ata ata mbom

Re: Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month by Amarabae(f): 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
NtoAkwaIbom:

Hahahahaha
I know you...
How far you and your IPOB biafra dreams ?
Ohhh no.
You are now Atikulated.
Mbom ata ata mbom
Yes we are atikulated.
Our Biafra flag is under our bed in case of incasity, we will bring it out again cool cool

1 Like

Re: Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
Amarabae:

Yes we are atikulated.
Our Biafra flag is under our bed in case of incasity, we will bring it out again cool cool

Lols.
Cant waite to start cutting you guys down
From next week.
I know how e go be already.
Re: Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month by bukatyne(f): 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
Amarabae:
She may likely be sex starved.
Good sex relaxes the nerves and a relaxed nerve is good for the thinking faculty.
Good sex is a stress reliever..
Good sex is a depression eliminator
Good sex revitalize every joints and muscles in the body
Good sex keeps the mind in check.
Good sex nourishes the body
Good sex moisturizes the soul
She needs to work on her sexual lifestyle,
It needs to be hot .
It may sound funny but it's the truth.

I agree with you.
Re: Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month by damilton(m): 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
massmediang:
Woman Wants To Hire Someone To Make Decisions For Her For One Month, Ready To Pay N900k

A woman who does not want to make wrong decisions has actually resorted to a bizarre option which is trending online.

The woman has found making decisions so difficult she’s currently on the look out for someone to take “control” of her life and make all her decisions for an entire month, including who she will date.
This woman is serious that she’s willing to pay whoever she hires a pretty decent amount of money to do it – £2,000 (about N900,000).
The unnamed woman from Bristol has shared an advert on Bark.com seeking help after having a particularly bad year.

She wrote: “Hiya, bit of a weird one I know but basically, I feel like I need someone to make my decisions for me.

“I’ve had a really rubbish year and would love for someone to take control of my life think of it a bit like a real life Bandersnatch.
“I have no idea if this sort of thing exists, but I came across clairvoyants when I was looking for another service, so I thought it was worth a shot.”
The woman went on to explain all of the terrible things that had happened to her lately, including losing money she loaned to a friend, getting stranded without money while backpacking in New Zealand, being abused by a former partner, and getting mugged after taking a shortcut home.
See details:
http://massmediang.com/woman-wants-to-hire-someone-to-make-decisions-for-her-for-one-month/

I have been making decisions for people right from my mother's womb. let her hire me now
Re: Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month by DonroxyII: 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
I for take this job aswear only that Na me go marry her last last noni ....

I love this kinda job ooo , but one Silly mistake we cuz bad decision she go fire u ni ooo.... even if say Na she fvcked up by not implementing your commands approximately !
Re: Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month by Toosure70: 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
how can I apply please.
Re: Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month by Xisnin(m): 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
priceaction:
Trust her at your own peril. If the decision failed, which is likely to be, she will fine the person hundreds of thousands of pounds for giving her wrong decisions. Who loose? No be akata woman again?
She is from the UK and she is not a judge. So she cannot fine anybody.
Re: Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month by Ikpongiton: 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
That is another buhari and it is in britain.I thought,nigeria was the worst
Re: Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
Xisnin:

She is from the UK and she is not a judge. So she cannot fine anybody.
I mean sue.
Re: Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month by moshino(m): 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
1stbest:
Tell her that i am more than available, l school at university of Thinklogy and have PHD in decisionists.,, sad

Help yourself and your fellow Africans. She's looking for someone in the western world.
Re: Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month by bluefilm: 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
We no talk am before?

They don't know what they want.

This is a clear example. grin grin grin
Re: Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month by Ikpongiton: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
even at that,she is still better than buhari . at least she knows that,she does not know anything and can not take the right decision,unlike bubu
Re: Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month by Sugarplum777(f): 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mumu woman cool
Re: Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month by timbaJ: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
1stbest:
Tell her that i am more than available, l school at university of Thinklogy and have PHD in decisionists.,, sad
A PhD in decisionist Its like saying you have a PhD in biologist or chemist or physicist. Who does that?

1 Like

Re: Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
Amarabae:
She may likely be sex starved.
Good sex relaxes the nerves and a relaxed nerve is good for the thinking faculty.
Good sex is a stress reliever..
Good sex is a depression eliminator
Good sex revitalize every joints and muscles in the body
Good sex keeps the mind in check.
Good sex nourishes the body
Good sex moisturizes the soul
She needs to work on her sexual lifestyle,
It needs to be hot .
It may sound funny but it's the truth.

Wawu, never knew you had it in you. Nice discovery ma'am.

Finally you have found the root of happiness. Good sex and money. Infinito.
Re: Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month by 1stbest(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
timbaJ:
A PhD in decisionist Its like saying you have a PhD in biologist or chemist or physicist. Who does that?
astigmatism,,,,,

Re: Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month by 1stbest(m): 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
moshino:

Help yourself and your fellow Africans. She's looking for someone in the western world.
. prejudiced.
Re: Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month by firstolalekan(m): 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
bukatyne:

A man ke?

Do husbands usually make personal decisions for wives? It is more in line with what they do not want or shaping the woman to what they want.

She needs a life coach.
Keep fooling yourself
Life coach kor , death referee ni
Re: Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month by pacespot(m): 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
when women have lost their soul to all the material worlds surrounding them and fake lifestyles, this is the result of what you get. the most important thing you can lose in life is your soul, that's when you do things contrary to your conscience, you will find it difficult to govern your life like this woman.

unless this woman has a psychological problem that is affecting her ability to make choices, good luck to whoever she found as a future partner.
Re: Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month by CaesarDon(m): 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
There you have it fam

She's making another bad decision
Re: Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month by TruthinAction: 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
massmediang:
Woman Wants To Hire Someone To Make Decisions For Her For One Month, Ready To Pay N900k

A woman who does not want to make wrong decisions has actually resorted to a bizarre option which is trending online.

The woman has found making decisions so difficult she’s currently on the look out for someone to take “control” of her life and make all her decisions for an entire month, including who she will date.
This woman is serious that she’s willing to pay whoever she hires a pretty decent amount of money to do it – £2,000 (about N900,000).
The unnamed woman from Bristol has shared an advert on Bark.com seeking help after having a particularly bad year.

She wrote: “Hiya, bit of a weird one I know but basically, I feel like I need someone to make my decisions for me.

“I’ve had a really rubbish year and would love for someone to take control of my life think of it a bit like a real life Bandersnatch.
“I have no idea if this sort of thing exists, but I came across clairvoyants when I was looking for another service, so I thought it was worth a shot.”
The woman went on to explain all of the terrible things that had happened to her lately, including losing money she loaned to a friend, getting stranded without money while backpacking in New Zealand, being abused by a former partner, and getting mugged after taking a shortcut home.
See details:
http://massmediang.com/woman-wants-to-hire-someone-to-make-decisions-for-her-for-one-month/

My first decision for her is give your life to Christ. And receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit. Then, the Holy Spirit will guide you through every major decisions you have to take.
Re: Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month by Whitneyclark(f): 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
How can I apply?
Re: Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month by kabillionaire(m): 12:43am On Feb 11, 2019
I am available for you worldwide ma'am
Re: Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month by kabillionaire(m): 1:11am On Feb 11, 2019
I am available for you worldwide ma'am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help, My Wife Wants To Leave Me / My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k / This 40-year-old Mother Of One Declared Missing (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.