Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Can Someone Help Me Please, I Need A Job to Keep My Family Please. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Someone Help Me Please, I Need A Job to Keep My Family Please. (4817 Views)

"I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Help Me Please, I Need A Job to Keep My Family Please. by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2019
ifyalways:

When did we communicate ?
Blocked you how and when ?

I and my family don't need your wishes, we doing great without it. You or anyone else can never blackmail me with all those emotional rubbish. Never worked and never will. Cheers.

Take It easy ok, Actually we had a chat on WhatsApp, I was the Network guy who discussed Uber/Taxify with u. Suddenly I noticed I couldn't communicate with u again. My messages were Undelivered. Perhaps u can remember now. I'm absolutely FARAWAY from those things u wrote up there. Cheers as well.
Re: Can Someone Help Me Please, I Need A Job to Keep My Family Please. by ifyalways(f): 9:57am On Feb 24, 2019
Cutthbert:

Take It easy ok, Actually we had a chat on WhatsApp, I was the Network guy who discussed Uber/Taxify with u. Suddenly I noticed I couldn't communicate with u again. My messages were Undelivered. Perhaps u can remember now. I'm absolutely FARAWAY from those things u wrote up there. Cheers as well.
You must be hallucinating big time.

Who and who whattassp'ed? I gave you my number where? cheesy

This is exactly one of those things. Next I will hear that i scammed him. I have only contacted 3 or 4 NLDERS on phone in all my 11 years nld life. These are people I know very well and have known them for well over 10 years.

Na you know who you dey whatsapp with. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Help Me Please, I Need A Job to Keep My Family Please. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2019
ifyalways:

You must be hallucinating big time.

Who and who whattassp'ed? I gave you my number where? cheesy

This is exactly one of those things. Next I will hear that i scammed him. I have only contacted 3 or 4 NLDERS on phone in all my 11 years nld life. These are people I know very well and have known them for well over 10 years.

Na you know who you dey whatsapp with. cheesy

Ok apologies ma'am, I thought u own this No 0.8.0.5.2.5.5.9.2... Told u I got It on one babies thread like that. But there is no need for the use of the word up there.
Re: Can Someone Help Me Please, I Need A Job to Keep My Family Please. by ifyalways(f): 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
Cutthbert:

Ok apologies ma'am, I thought u own this No 0.8.0.5.2.5.5.9.2... Told u I got It on one babies thread like that. But there is no need for the use of the word up there.
No, that's not me please. I have never posted my number online anywhere.

I'm sorry too. One just have to be careful. The person chatted with you as me ? Have a good day too.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Help Me Please, I Need A Job to Keep My Family Please. by Goddys(m): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2019
Re: Can Someone Help Me Please, I Need A Job to Keep My Family Please. by eventsmallchops: 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
this thread only added to my fraustation , every one is busy fighting me or the other,. Oh lord have mercy
Re: Can Someone Help Me Please, I Need A Job to Keep My Family Please. by comtem2011: 10:53am On Feb 26, 2019
eventsmallchops:
this thread only added to my fraustation , every one is busy fighting me or the other,. Oh lord have mercy
Lord will have mercy.
But, I must be sincere with you, that attitude you displayed up there discouraged people. Next time, ignore a Post you are not interested in and move on rather than replying.

Mercy will indeed locate you but work on your temperament, don't let your emotion get into you. Your helper will come either the devil likes it or not. It is well

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Help Me Please, I Need A Job to Keep My Family Please. by Mariangeles(f): 3:11pm On Feb 26, 2019
fatymore:
start baking... start selling puff puff...

there is no shame in it...

I was going to suggest that also...

Cc: eventsmallchops
Re: Can Someone Help Me Please, I Need A Job to Keep My Family Please. by baby124: 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Where is your location? Try looking for an NGO or social services of your state to work with and you raise money for your business. You can start making small snacks to package and sell. Like Chin Chin... small small local snacks. Even food like moi moi and akara sell very well if you know what you are doing. Things will come together for your good. Everyone has rough patch in life, do not be discouraged.

Also, make sure you keep in touch with your wife and go home to visit them or you bring her over so you both hustle together. Two heads are better than one and a hard working partner might be what you need to achieve your goal. Make sure you call her often and reassure her. Also make sure you go and see her and the child very soon. Women need love and attention or they will get it from somewhere else and very easily too.
Re: Can Someone Help Me Please, I Need A Job to Keep My Family Please. by Fixed1122g: 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
See below
Re: Can Someone Help Me Please, I Need A Job to Keep My Family Please. by chii8(f): 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=ifyalways post=76070285]
No, that's not me please. I have never posted my number online anywhere

Chinekem oooo,Ihe n'eme
Re: Can Someone Help Me Please, I Need A Job to Keep My Family Please. by eventsmallchops: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
baby124:
Where is your location? Try looking for an NGO or social services of your state to work with and you raise money for your business. You can start making small snacks to package and sell. Like Chin Chin... small small local snacks. Even food like moi moi and akara sell very well if you know what you are doing. Things will come together for your good. Everyone has rough patch in life, do not be discouraged.

Also, make sure you keep in touch with your wife and go home to visit them or you bring her over so you both hustle together. Two heads are better than one and a hard working partner might be what you need to achieve your goal. Make sure you call her often and reassure her. Also make sure you go and see her and the child very soon. Women need love and attention or they will get it from somewhere else and very easily too.

thanks, thanks for you time, I'm keeping in touch, I just pray things doesn't spoil beyond repair , she's actually a very loyal person , seriously she deserve better, but I strongly believe God will do something soon, thanks
Re: Can Someone Help Me Please, I Need A Job to Keep My Family Please. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
Re: Can Someone Help Me Please, I Need A Job to Keep My Family Please. by eventsmallchops: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nigerians Please, don't let me die wretched , please help me with a job please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help My Family We Are Starving / Good Marriages Do Not Make Good Stories / How Do You Deal With A Jealous Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.