Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? (2298 Views)

Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? / Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies / 3 Main Reason Why Guys Find Thigh Gaps Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by TrollKiller(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
I'm a new member and I must say, bashing is much there.
Everywhere, guys bash girls. Especially in this section.
Why?

WARNING.

This thread went out of control in just 20 minutes
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by SweetBuns(f): 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin

Don't mind those jobless and hapless apes. There are reasonable men here. Its just that the kids overshadow them
Most of them are "bosses" online yet they beg for p****y off line. Their threads are mostly enquiries about the female folk.
In short, they're fascinated by us.

P.S I've noticed that a specific moniker called "Bloody" has been smearing mud on me and shouting my name up and down. Nl mods please deal with this. This is defamation of character

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
Trollkiller, welcome aboardwinkwink.....Do well, help us deal with Trolls...wink
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by WinningEleven(m): 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
Op
You better stay outta this... This fight has been going in for years....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by StarOnEarth(m): 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
SweetBuns:
grin

Don't mind those jobless and hapless apes. There are reasonable men here. Its just that the kids overshadow them
Most of them are "bosses" online yet they beg for p****y off line. Their threads are mostly enquiries about the female folk.

P.S I've noticed that a specific moniker called "Bloody" has been smearing mud on me and shouting my name up and down. Nl mods please deal with this. This is defamation of character
Calling someone "jobless" and "hapless apes" is bashing too.
I think y'all are just birds of same feathers.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by Originalsly: 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
Hmmm....been happening more recently. Guess guys that have been dumped by girls come here to take out their frustrations on other females.... but also.... some are suspects.... that kind of guys hate women always.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by SweetBuns(f): 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
StarOnEarth:

Calling someone "jobless" and "hapless apes" is bashing too.
I think y'all are just birds of same feathers.
Its not an insult. That's What they are.
What can make a man open 3 threads bashing girls in a day if not for joblessness?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by SweetBuns(f): 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
Take a look at this. Funministicqueen see this

Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by StarOnEarth(m): 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
SweetBuns:

Its not an insult. That's What they are.
What can make a man open 3 threads bashing girls in a day if not for joblessness?
I get your point but when you key in to the argument and start calling each others name like you know yourselves from one place before, that's when it's pointless.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
Do people take what happens in this faceless forum to heart? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by SweetBuns(f): 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
StarOnEarth:

I get your point but when you key in to the argument and start calling each others name like you know yourselves from one place before, that's when it's pointless.
You fight fire with fire. Trust me, I've tried to ignore them but it seems to get worse.
Take that "bloody" guy as example, I've tried to ignore him but he just gets worse. Spamming my name and insults me at every window of opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by MJBOLT: 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
SweetBuns:
grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by StarOnEarth(m): 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
SweetBuns:

You fight fire with fire. Trust me, I've tried to ignore them but it seems to get worse.
Take that "bloody" guy as example, I've tried to ignore him but he just gets worse. Spamming my name and insults me at every window of opportunity.
Well we are all different.

But sInce you started attacking him too, has he stopped?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by TheOdd1sOut: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
SweetBuns:

Just as I expected.
Pure and unadulterated bullcrap. Your and your pea brained "alpha males" are the ones causing havoc. The girl bashing threads I've seen today alone is up to 4
If someone calls you a hoe and a bimbo now, you'll Start to shout.
Just see the nonsense you typed now.

They told me you were stupid, I was doubting but now I believe

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
SweetBuns:
grin

Must you resort to insult in any comment you make on romance section. You are one of those the op is calling out if you are not aware.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by MJBOLT: 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
that guy is in love with you,give him a chance

SweetBuns:
Take a look at this. Funministicqueen see this

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
SweetBuns:

for me it is that chiefjosy and his 800 different monickers. I wont go so low as to expose chats like he did. Reply the PM of romanceland males at your peril
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by SweetBuns(f): 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
StarOnEarth:

Well we are all different.

But sInce you started attacking him too, has he stopped?
Trust me, I never attacked him. Its getting worse

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by StarOnEarth(m): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
SweetBuns:

Trust me, I never attacked him. Its getting worse
Babe free him jare
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by SweetBuns(f): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
Staronearth see what I'm saying. I warned the idiot to keep off but hE doesn't listen

Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by SweetBuns(f): 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
funmisticqueen:
for me it is that chiefjosy and his 800 different monickers. I wont go so low as to expose chats like he did. Reply the PM of romanceland males at your peril
E just tire me I swear. I log in and I meet mentions. I think they're useful mentions from useful people only to see insults. I logged in this morning and found 15 mentions from that guy alone
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by SweetBuns(f): 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
MJBOLT:
that guy is in love with you,give him a chance

Love catch fire undecided
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by Undertaker001: 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
It is happening as a result of the failed attempted coup/ revolution of poorly home trained NL feminists on the guys here

Everywhere you go.. You see broke.. Broke broke.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by StarOnEarth(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
SweetBuns:
Staronearth see what I'm saying. I warned the idiot to keep off but hE doesn't listen
This one is serious o grin
Seems like the dude just want to keep teasing you to get your attention, the best is still for you to ignore like you see no shit

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by Undertaker001: 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin faithfull18 my Bae.. Aw far..
I see you peeping
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by TheOdd1sOut: 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
SweetBuns:
your oloshoism and stupidity caused it
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by Beface(m): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
SweetBuns:
grin

You are as well guilty of your complained.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by SweetBuns(f): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
StarOnEarth:

This one is serious o grin
Seems like the dude just want to keep teasing you to get your attention, the best is still for you to ignore like you see no shit
Lolz. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by SweetBuns(f): 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
TheOdd1sOut:
your oloshoism and stupidity caused it
I don't have your time
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by KPOLOVIE(m): 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
Happy Valentine everyone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys N Girls Share Your First Sex Experience And How It Happened.. / A Furious Brother Shares Snapshot Message Of His 12yrs Old Sister / What's Her Name Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.