Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? (2289 Views)

Why Do Guys Find Tall Gurls Intimidating And Unapproachable? / Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies / 3 Main Reason Why Guys Find Thigh Gaps Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by SweetBuns(f): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
Beface:
You are as well guilty of your complained.
Please did you finish reading it?
I said there are reasonable men here. Was that the only thing you saw? Or are you guilty as charged?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by TrollKiller(m): 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Trollkiller, welcome aboardwinkwink.....Do well, help us deal with Trolls...wink
Sure na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by TrollKiller(m): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
Originalsly:
Hmmm....been happening more recently. Guess guys that have been dumped by girls come here to take out their frustrations on other females.... but also.... some are suspects.... that kind of guys hate women always.
JM
Exactly
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by Beface(m): 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
SweetBuns:

Please did you finish reading it?
I said there are reasonable men here. Was that the only thing you saw? Or are you guilty as charged?
No, i am not guilty! You shouldn't have mention the moniker of your troubler. That makes you guilty of this Its just that the kids overshadow them. I don't do online and I don't intend to start now. My understanding done pass that level.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by ImaIma1(f): 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
Not all the guys. It is the kids amongst them that are still trying to understand life.

Real men don't bash ladies.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by Debby15(f): 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
ImaIma1:
Not all the guys. It is the kids amongst them that are still trying to understand life.

Yes. There are simply too many kids here.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
krattoss:
Do people take what happens in this faceless forum to heart? undecided

People do ooo, kind of funny sha.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by TrollKiller(m): 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
Debby15:

Yes. There are simply too many kids here.
Lolz
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by Ranchhoddas: 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
funmisticqueen:
for me it is that chiefjosy and his 800 different monickers. I wont go so low as to expose chats like he did. Reply the PM of romanceland males at your peril
You will reply mine.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by ubunja(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
SweetBuns:
grin

Don't mind those jobless and hapless apes. There are reasonable men here. Its just that the kids overshadow them
Most of them are "bosses" online yet they beg for p****y off line. Their threads are mostly enquiries about the female folk.
In short, they're fascinated by us.

P.S I've noticed that a specific moniker called "Bloody" has been smearing mud on me and shouting my name up and down. Nl mods please deal with this. This is defamation of character
on a thread about female bashing and a hag goes off amd man Bash... Hilarious

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by ubunja(m): 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
ImaIma1:

I'm real and I do Bash. Go figure
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by Deicide: 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
SweetBuns:

Spamming my name and insults me at every window of opportunity.
Cry cry baby grin na joke i day o abeg...
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by Deicide: 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
@op the only way to reduce this is the report button. You see that report button make it your friend!! If you see any insult be it a guy or a girls @op what do you do? Press the what? grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by princfred(m): 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
Am here to lol.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by princfred(m): 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
You will reply mine.
Lol
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by TrollKiller(m): 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
Deicide:
@op the only way to reduce this is the report button. You see that report button make it your friend!! If you see any insult be it a guy or a girls @op what do you do? Press the what? grin
I just pressed yours
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by Deicide: 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
TrollKiller:

I just pressed yours
Lol the mods has to verify first before taking any action
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
Beface:
You are as well guilty of your complained.

Complaint *
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by clemz85(m): 1:35am On Feb 12, 2019
Abeg who know Wetin ManU & apc score...

Kai

How did I get here!
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by khiaa(f): 2:23am On Feb 12, 2019
SweetBuns:
grin

Don't mind those jobless and hapless apes. There are reasonable men here. Its just that the kids overshadow them
Most of them are "bosses" online yet they beg for p****y off line. Their threads are mostly enquiries about the female folk.
In short, they're fascinated by us.

P.S I've noticed that a specific moniker called "Bloody" has been smearing mud on me and shouting my name up and down. Nl mods please deal with this. This is defamation of character

Nairaland mods are pathetic, they will not do anything unless the person being attacked is non-black. Sad but true. undecided
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by Martinez39(m): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
There is a lot of bashing indeed. The problem I have is that you can't tell if a male is behind a male moniker or if a female is behind a female moniker. grin
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by Martinez39(m): 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
clemz85:
Abeg who know Wetin ManU & apc score...

Kai

How did I get here!
1 - 1 halftime. Pogba scored for Manchester United while Tinubu scored a stunning header from APC. Ambode also scored a stunning and thunderous header but it was ruled offside.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by TrollKiller(m): 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
Martinez39:
1 - 1 halftime. Pogba scored for Manchester United while Tinubu scored a stunning header from APC. Ambode also scored a stunning and thunderous header but it was ruled offside.
Lol
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by Oyindidi(f): 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
Most of the boys na underage �

Seun biko try upgrade nairaland emojis na, why you dey ignore this plea
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by Oyindidi(f): 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
ubunja:
I'm real and I do Bash. Go figure
Tell us what happened cool
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
[b]Most of the boys na [/b]underage �

Seun biko try upgrade nairaland emojis na, why you dey ignore this plea
under age or not they are right, too much bitchy women here, especially the married ones *spit*
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by Oyindidi(f): 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
SilentListener:
under age or not they are right, too much bitchy women here, especially the married ones *spit*
Underage boy, you no see your mates to quote? Mpia gi? angry
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
Underage boy, you no see your mates to quote? Mpia gi? angry
sorry or not it is what it Is undecided

but why did you take my comment serious?are you a married woman? who act like bltch here
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by Oyindidi(f): 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
SilentListener:
sorry or not it is what it Is undecided

but why did you take my comment serious?did you act like a bltch
and are you married
undecided
Junior respect elders angry
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
Junior respect elders angry
alright good night elder. but just to let you know, the trolls are still very active,and please don't act bltchy, I want to enjoy this place before the trolls ruined it.
Re: Why Do Nairaland Guys Find It Hard To Coexist With The Female Members? by Oyindidi(f): 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
SilentListener:
alright good night elder. but just to let you know, the trolls are still very active,and please don't act bltchy, I want to enjoy this place before the trolls ruined it.
Good night

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forbidden Nigerian Father And Daughter Sex Video Leaked / Sexy And Beautiful Girls With The Biggest Curve In Africa. / Can You Marry A Woman Who Takes Hard Drugs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.