Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. (15904 Views)

Glo On A Rampage / How To Browse For Free In The Night [MTN] / How Can I Configure Etisalat & Glo On Mtn F@stlink After Unlocking D Mtn Modem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by tunnex190: 1:08am On Sep 05, 2010
Nice one, but can i use my unlocked mtn fastlink for this package?
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by lynxnoon(m): 8:41am On Sep 05, 2010
tunnex190:

yes u can but i noticed the fastlink software kinda zaps data so i wont advice using it for d 150MB plan. . . . maybe other higher data plans
cheers
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2010
Can i use my etisalat usb already unlocked for this glo 150Mb?
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by omoboy08(m): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2010
can some1 pls tell me hw to register on openvpn site. the site is complaining about free email account like yahoo and d likes.
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by jaysay(m): 12:21am On Sep 06, 2010
tunnex190:

it depends on the make of your mtn fastlink. I have confirmed and found
out that the mtn fastlink huawei 156g will never work with a glo sim if you unlock it.
It will only work if you change the firmware to mobilepartner and then use a sort of
ATEX command which is on huawei website. I saw an engineer in ikeja doing it.

toba:

Can i use my etisalat usb already unlocked for this glo 150Mb?

depending on the make of your etisalat modem. you may take a risk and try the 500 worth by
sending 10 in a msg to 127. that is how some of us find out this stuff.
wish this helps.

@Ayire, you're wellcome, and I'm glad i could be of help.
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2010
Thks. I have a glo line 0807 That i use to make calls. Can i use it? And how do i configure glo setting on my laptop?
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2010
Thks. I have a glo line 0807 That i use to make calls. Can i use it? And how do i configure glo setting on my laptop?
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by Oluschenco(m): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2010
Can someone please tell me how to go about it i.e. the requirements and amount needed to have it. Thanks
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by lynxnoon(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2010
Oluschenco:

Can someone please tell me how to go about it i.e. the requirements and amount needed to have it. Thanks
toba:

I'd advice u to go tru the whole thread and u will get answers to wat u r looking for.
cheers
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by Almuhandis: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2010
pls I need the pros advice. i am currently useing starcomms 100hrs/5000N a month, it seems interms of speed this glo plan is faster? which is the best data plan in nigeria for now. thanks
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by routik(m): 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2010
pls I need the pros advice. i am currently useing starcomms 100hrs/5000N a month, it seems interms of speed this glo plan is faster? which is the best data plan in nigeria for now. thanks
in terms of 3G internet browsing, GLO seems to be the best while etisalat is the best in terms of EDGE even faster than MTN 3G.

This GLO 150MB/N1000/1month plan will help me alot but i wonder why is not well known by poeple, looks like is secret plan or something of that nature.
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by honsule(m): 12:56am On Sep 19, 2010
collins465:

while etisalat is the best in terms of EDGE even faster than MTN 3G.

In your dreams.U have not feel mtn 3.5G that is why u are talking like that.Where i am in Bwari,Abuja Etisalat sucks.Though MTN too sucks bcoz no 3G.
But mtn 3.5G is nothing compare to Etisalat EDGE
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by routik(m): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2010
well some people are enjoying the so called MTN 3G which did not benefit me in any way while some complain that etisalat sucks, hmm!. i have used both of them and i prefer etisalat to MTN 3G.
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by Mcleo007(m): 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2010
God bless GLO!
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by jaysay(m): 3:23am On Sep 21, 2010
with this always micro thingy, you can turn your smartphone
to do some cool stuffs that the over-prized and over-rated
blackberry does. Except for the bb chat that has got many hooked
and addicted.
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by tunnex190: 10:32am On Sep 21, 2010
jaysay:

it depends on the make of your mtn fastlink. I have confirmed and found
out that the mtn fastlink huawei 156g will never work with a glo sim if you unlock it.
It will only work if you change the firmware to mobilepartner and then use a sort of
ATEX command which is on huawei website. I saw an engineer in ikeja doing it.

thanks, but is there anything u could do to help me?
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by tunnex190: 11:52am On Sep 21, 2010
Maybe someone should get me mobile partner that works with my huawei modem
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by jaysay(m): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2010
tunnex190:

Maybe someone should get me mobile partner that works with my huawei modem

I did a little research early this morning, the command is actually AT command.
i' currently working on how I can make an MTN modem work with Glo, I'll need
someone to volunteer his/her mtn fastlink for the test project, when successful which i'm optimistic
the fellow will not pay any cash. Subsequently, I'll do it for others, but you'll have to pay
for the service. so, who will volunteer fastlink.
I'll wait till Friday. On monday, I'll buy a new fastlink to experiment with.
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by tunnex190: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2010
how i wish i could help with the modem? Anyway, can u help me with mobile partner download link?
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by aieromon(m): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2010
@tunnex190
Browse through http://www.dc-files.com

@all
Is there anybody using Hauwei E170 with Glo?
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2010
but there are times i wonder.

i use a MTN Huawei E156G and i use glo on it. i dunno what u pple are always saying abt glo, and am tired of repeating the same thing over and over and over!

for the so called AT thingy, i guess ur talking abt the "ATGCONT bla bla thingy? thats for using dial up on xp and vista when u cant set the apn manually.
so ur dashboard does not allow u to set glo APN?

flash the modem into vanilla mobile partner, and anor firmware then. haa, this una wahala over this glo thing is too much, about 7 threads already. we don explain the thing tire, E DEY WORK simple!!
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by tunnex190: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2010
4llerbuntu:

but there are times i wonder.

i use a MTN Huawei E156G and i use glo on it. i dunno what u pple are always saying abt glo, and am tired of repeating the same thing over and over and over!

for the so called AT thingy, i guess your talking abt the "ATGCONT bla bla thingy? thats for using dial up on xp and vista when u cant set the apn manually.
so your dashboard does not allow u to set glo APN?

flash the modem into vanilla mobile partner, and anor firmware then. haa, this una wahala over this glo thing is too much, about 7 threads already. we don explain the thing tire, E DEY WORK simple!!

Ah, ah. . . What do i need to do about it then? I'm also using MTN Huawei E156G modem but it does not connect with glo.

If there is anything i could do, lemme know.
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by tunnex190: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2010
I've got dashboard for mtn modem E156 (mobile partner) How can i use it and what are the steps involved to make it work with my glo?
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by tunnex190: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2010
. . . buh, someone should answer my last question now?
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by osaretin20: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2010
please can somebody tell me how to remove virus from my starcom modem
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by osaretin20: 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2010
anytime i insert my modem into my laptop it always tell me there is virus which i have not been able to remove with avg
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by jerome84(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2010
please house kindly help me: i succeded in subscribing for the glo 1,000 plan of 150mb. my problem is that my phone can now browse but does not charge from my bundle balace reather it zaps my call credit, pls house i need help.
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by omoboy08(m): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2010
jerome84:

please house kindly help me: i succeded in subscribing for the glo 1,000 plan of 150mb. my problem is that my phone can now browse but does not charge from my bundle balace reather it zaps my call credit, pls house i need help.

May be u didnt put d rite settings and at d same time u shd ve more than 1k
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by chimarra: 12:13am On Oct 09, 2010
I have MTN FASTLINK FOR SALE. Please contact me if you are interested in buying and you are in lagos.
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by tundejayz: 8:14am On Oct 09, 2010
all this mega byte limitations are not good for the body
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by manutayo(m): 10:07am On Oct 11, 2010
The government has to come into this matter these GSM service providers are  milking us dry in this country. Can you imagine that the unlimited plan for mtn in Cote dívoire goes for just  3000 Naira that is  CFA10000 per month while in Nigeria we paid more and don't have unlimited access then nobody even complain about it.

http://www.mtn.ci/MTNCI/V3000&Fixnet/Fixnet.php
http://www.mtn.ci/MTNCI/V3000&Fixnet/V3000.php
Re: Browse For As Low As N1,000 Per Month With Glo On Your Pc. by zenus(m): 10:25am On Oct 11, 2010
manutayo:

The government has to come into this matter these GSM service providers are  milking us dry in this country. Can you imagine that the unlimited plan for mtn in Cote dívoire goes for just  3000 Naira that is  CFA10000 per month while in Nigeria we paid more and don't have unlimited access then nobody even complain about it.

http://www.mtn.ci/MTNCI/V3000&Fixnet/Fixnet.php
http://www.mtn.ci/MTNCI/V3000&Fixnet/V3000.php

Can u imagine, What do they take us for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone / How To Bypass FRP Lock On Any Samsung Device / 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.