Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

My Husband Divorced Me And Already Having Other Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Divorced Me And Already Having Other Woman (1003 Views)

My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video / My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man / My Husband Divorced Me And Married Other After 4 Months From Our Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Divorced Me And Already Having Other Woman by Strongsoul: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2019
Hello all.My husband divorced me after finding out I cannot fix his papers.I am European he is Nigerian and he is in my country Ilegaly.I was always the one that pays everything.He never apreciated nothing.He was chating with one woman much older then him while we were married.She is Australian.After we got divorcee she started commenting his photos more and few days ago she added me on my fb page...So after i asked him about her he said that he is surprise why would she add me that he wil confront her about it...but i think is all a lye..Also he needs to go back to Nigeria soon...I am almost sure he plans something with her...How should I behave and what should I think?
Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Already Having Other Woman by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:41am On Mar 17, 2019
Because both of you are having issues, you suddenly realise that he is in your country illegally

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Already Having Other Woman by daben1(m): 11:44am On Mar 17, 2019
We Nigerians love those that are useful to us, you can no longer "fix his papers", in other words, you're no longer useful, hence, the divorce. When next a Nigerian comes your way, try as much as possible to "fix his papers" if not, he'll divorce you and go for someone that can "fix his papers"
We don't take chances!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Already Having Other Woman by Strongsoul: 11:45am On Mar 17, 2019
daben1:
We Nigerians
??
Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Already Having Other Woman by Strongsoul: 11:45am On Mar 17, 2019
ULSHERLAN:
Because both of you are having issues, you suddenly realise that he is in your country illegally
what you mean?
Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Already Having Other Woman by daben1(m): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2019
ULSHERLAN:
no mind am
Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Already Having Other Woman by YungTemy(m): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2019
Learn to love your husband, else another woman will
Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Already Having Other Woman by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 17, 2019
Strongsoul:
Hello all.My husband divorced me after finding out I cannot fix his papers.I am European he is Nigerian and he is in my country Ilegaly.I was always the one that pays everything.He never apreciated nothing.He was chating with one woman much older then him while we were married.She is Australian.After we got divorcee she started commenting his photos more and few days ago she added me on my fb page...So after i asked him about her he said that he is surprise why would she add me that he wil confront her about it...but i think is all a lye..Also he needs to go back to Nigeria soon...I am almost sure he plans something with her...How should I behave and what should I think?
simple. Just tell her the truth, that he is a user who wants her just for his papers. Then block him from your life.
Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Already Having Other Woman by slivertongue: 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
SCAMMERS
Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Already Having Other Woman by habsydiamond(m): 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
See this woman....very funny.. when he dey shower u with love and every other things u no say he no dey do anything ooo....na now eey him divorce u he come enter ur country illegally... Why u no report am b4 una marriage..next time open ur eyes wide b4 u marry a man looking to stay in ur country.. undecided
Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Already Having Other Woman by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
BEWARE! BEWARE!! BEWARE!!!
Strongsoul is a scammer.
His name is Kamarudeen Dolapo.
He live at Isolo.
He 1t 2 entice Nairaland pple 2 think he is a foreign woman lukin 4 love.
Kamarudeen make fraud no go kee u
Strongsoul ma yansh

1 Like

Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Already Having Other Woman by URblogger: 12:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
BEWARE! BEWARE!! BEWARE!!!
Strongsoul is a scammer.
His name is Kamarudeen Dolapo.
He live at Isolo.
He 1t 2 entice Nairaland pple 2 think he is a foreign woman lukin 4 love.
Kamarudeen make fraud no go kee u
Strongsoul ma yansh

grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Already Having Other Woman by Headlesschicken(m): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
grin
Re: My Husband Divorced Me And Already Having Other Woman by united442(m): 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
please nobody should follow this shitty story of try to p.m the bitch...its a scamgrin

(1) (Reply)

Man Propose To Her Girlfriend In Shoprite Onitsha, Get Rejected / Please He Needs Your Advice As He Thinks He His In Soup / Glo Unlimited Data Sharing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.