Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? (34799 Views)

Help Me Choose Chiefs. Acura MDX Or Lexus RX 330 / Toyota Camry 08 Or Corolla 010 - Which One To Buy / Lexus Es350 Or Lexus Is250, Which Should I Go For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by ChristineC: 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
Etizz:
Acura is beast for where Lexus dey naaaa.... Lexus never bath well naaa
common behave yourself!
Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
They are basically the same thing. Choosing one of them will boil down to the following:

1. Passenger acomodation:The MDX comes with a standard 3rd row seat hence can accommodate 7 passenger while the seating available in Lexus is for 5 passenger (no third row seat).

2. Parts: In my area in kogi, I can easily get parts for the Lexus compare to the MDX. This should not be a problem if u live in the heart of a big city.

3. Fuel efficiency and power: The MDX is slightly more powerful and fuel efficient compare to the Lexus

4. Reliability: The Lexus is more reliable. For more info on this check the online reliability score for both vehicle.

5.Resale value: You can easily re-sell the Lexus @great price whenever you decide it time to upgrade or downgrade. Resale value for d acura here in Nigeria isn't good. People always tend to get a Tokumbo mdx rather than locally used one.

8 Likes

Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by symbianDON(m): 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
I'm a sucker for the Acura MDX....get the technology package....omo your head go scatter grin .......seriously the Acura is the better choice here but na your money....buy anyone of the two

9 Likes

Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by dsenator: 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
Use edmunds.com for the best advice.They collect reviews from people that have used any brand, model and year of any car.As far as am concerned, they are the best when it comes to car reviews.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by Kobicove(m): 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
Airtimex:
Stop insulting Acura, you should be comparing it with 350 not 330

Forget management bro.

If u get money go for the acura...

330 interior na rubbish

Shey na interior person go chop? grin

The guy wants a functional car not an efizzy one.

RX 330 is better

3 Likes

Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by kelechi84: 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
Am a fan of ACURA MDX and will go for it anytime anywhere. I have used both cars and ACURA MDX is stronger. I have it for quick sale. 3000,000.

4 Likes

Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
The Acura is the better all rounder here. The 300Hp J37 V6 makes it much more fun & engaging to drive as well. I am particularly inlove with its excellent standard AWD system with active torque vectoring. The interior is way modern and looks better,feels roomier and best of all - seats 7. If u know u are not the type that takes vehicle maintenance seriously - u will be better off with the lexus. The Rx is much more forgiving if subjected to abuse. If u are considering the acura, make sure u don't buy an 07 model - there have been numerous documented cases of the Bluetooth module actively searching for devices when the vehicle is off and then draining the battery (the easiest fix is to disconnect the nav system). Go for 08 or higher.. 2010-2012 Facelifted models are the best though. Stay away from MDXes with the ADVANCE package if u don't intend to spend much replacing shocks, they have active dampers that can be a lil pricey to replace. If u eventually get one, PLEASE, USE THE RECOMMENDED ENGINE OIL GRADE & ATF (honda DW1) - do not use abro or holt ATFs on the transmission. Look for the TECHNOLOGY Package variants, only go for ADVANCE if you could afford to spend a lil more.

13 Likes

Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lexus 350 anytime, anyday.
Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by Airtimex(m): 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kobicove:

Shey na interior person go chop? grin

The guy wants a functional car not an efizzy one.

RX 330 is better

Not all about interior bro. Many reasons, u won't understand until u enter that acura.

All our problems here is once is toyota is already the best...it could have been better if we are talking of 350...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by Airtimex(m): 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
Naughtysite:

You are right.

Acura MDX is the size of RX 350. But it's hard to spot it cause of the way Acura was designed.

But the MDX is no longer popular like when it was newly introduced. Many people go for the RX 330/350.

Not always about popular. Is fine bro.

1 Like

Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by coming2america: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
I drive an MDX 06..dont even think of acura. Its a honda product for crying out loud. You cant compare to toyota. The suspensions of acura go frustrate you die

4 Likes

Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by aylagos(m): 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
coming2america:
I drive an MDX 06..dont even think of acura. Its a honda product for crying out loud. You cant compare to toyota. The suspensions of acura go frustrate you die
ok
Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by Dreyl(m): 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
I will choose Lexus, I have the 2017 model so I can tell you how powerful it is.

1 Like

Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by Toseenlove: 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
If your friend loves his hard earned cash....Tell him to go for RX330 Very Rugged.
Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by xjiggy: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
Here is ur answer.

https://www.cars.com/research/compare/?acodes=USB80LES121A0,USB80ACS111A0
Add car. Just input the model and year and compare
Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by Zombicmodz: 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
Acura is a head turner any day. But Lexus is more practical.

4 Likes

Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by dapillar: 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
Prophet777:
Fashola is a failure as far as Power Sector is concerned under his watch.

Estimated billing remains monumental fraud as far as Nigerians are concerned.

I am not a politician but whoever knows Fashola should speak the bitter truth to him because I don't wamt to call him any unprintable name. The greatest fraud I have ever seen in this country is this estimated billing method. Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company is the worst out of the dozens of discos we have in this country. How can you sit at the affluent corner of your office and begins to cook figure for people to pay? How can you circulate a uniform bill ranging from N15k, N20k and N30k for everyone in my area at Ishaga here in Ojodu/Berger to pay when you know our transformer has not been functioning well all this while.

For how long shall we continue to pay for darkness for God's sake?

The only language IKDC don't want to hear is prepaid meter because you have to pay N15k at the end of the month whether you use light or not and they know they will realise another millions of naira from the so called N3k illegal reconnection fee.

One notable prepaid meter company once came to our rescue with a plan to provide some prepaid meters for the entire area but Ikeja Electric frustrated the entire process because of their selfish interest. We have now been pushed to the wall.

Believe me, it can't happen in any sane society anywhere in the world.

NERC is dead... SERVICOM has gone to sleep. Nigerian Human Rights Bodies has been compromised with fat envelopes. Our traditional institution is weak. Fashola is enjoying the illegal tax emanating from this cursed money being charged & he thinks govt can do well with it.

They keep lying to Buhari that everything is well.

Someone who has gone on a vacation since October was confronted with a bill of N96k.

There is indeed a country.

You can say that again.
Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by freethesheeple(m): 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
aylagos:
Car Dealers And Auto Mechanics In The House Please "Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330

Please Nairalander a friend need to choose between this two suv, please one would you advise with reason please.

pls what type of G is ur friend into?
Love scam
Wire Wire
Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by Goldiano(m): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
seanfer:
I will go for the Lexus for Ruggedness and Cheaper maintenance...
This is the best answer..

1 Like

Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by Goldiano(m): 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
Etizz:
Acura is beast for where Lexus dey naaaa.... Lexus never bath well naaa
I strongly disagree...only Acura Tlx car worth it....Acura does not get d jeep right
Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by Goldiano(m): 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
adekennis:
Dont go for Acura, I repeat dont ever..I have used both cars and I cant tell you Lexus 330 is the best..And be careful dont go and buy Hybrid lexus or accidented one.Good luck.
educate us ... which one is hybrid or accidental type

1 Like

Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by Etizz: 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
Goldiano:
I strongly disagree...only Acura Tlx car worth it....Acura does not get d jeep right

No oh sir, have u taste the MDX 2015....SERIOUSLY EH, IF SOMEONE GIVE YOU A LIFT WITH IT YOU GO PASS WHERE YOU DEY GO....

8 Likes

Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by punche(m): 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
LEXUS (Toyota) has a good resell value than Acura (Honda).

1 Like

Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by punche(m): 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
Etizz:

No oh sir, have u taste the MDX 2015....SERIOUSLY EH, IF SOMEONE GIVE YOU A LIFT WITH IT YOU GO PASS WHERE YOU DEY GO....

If you see the latest Lexus bros eh

1 Like

Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by Olulinks(m): 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
AkpaMgbor:
The lexus is 'reputably' more rugged and cheaper to maintain..plus better resale value here in naija.
This is the real sense. The mechanic will also tell you this. And don't ever ignore them. Thank me later.
Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by aylagos(m): 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
freethesheeple:

pls what type of G is ur friend into?
Love scam
Wire Wire
and what type of brain do you have? Chicken or lizard ?

4 Likes

Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by aylagos(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
Goldiano:
educate us ... which one is hybrid or accidental type
Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
Doctorjames:
Bros go for the Rx330. Second hand value is better than Acura. Everything about the Lexus is better than the Acura. I'm an engineer and I have 22 years experience

Not entirely correct. 2nd hand value the Lexus wins hands down. But every other thing the Acura wins. It looks more beautiful, drives better, faster, handles better, has better technology. As for reliability both are arguably on same level. Maybe the RX edges slightly.

By the way this is rx330 that production ended in 2006 against a 2008 Acura MDX, a completely different generation. Dem no be mates.

6 Likes

Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
Goldiano:

U probably haven't seen the new Acura RDX. It's the definition of how a mid sized luxury SUV should be.
Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by TyroneP(m): 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
aylagos:
Car Dealers And Auto Mechanics In The House Please "Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330

Please Nairalander a friend need to choose between this two suv, please one would you advise with reason please.

ACURA MDX 08 shouldn't be compared with RX330 but rather RX350.
I use Acura MDX 06 and it's AWD and the off road features can't be compared with that of Lexus. Acura uses Premium Fuel so you might need to buy Octane Booster each time you fuel your tank. It's a good ride compared to Lexus RX 330. My friend who uses RX330 envy me a lot. The fuel consumption is averagely good for an SUV with great speed. The MDX is a speed demon. You'll love the car.

2 Likes

Re: Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? by aylagos(m): 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
TyroneP:

ACURA MDX 08 shouldn't be compared with RX330 but rather RX350.
I use Acura MDX 06 and it's AWD and the off road features can't be compared with that of Lexus. Acura uses Premium Fuel so you might need to buy Octane Booster each time you fuel your tank. It's a good ride compared to Lexus RX 330. My friend who uses RX330 envy me a lot. The fuel consumption is averagely good for an SUV with great speed. The MDX is a speed demon. You'll love the car.
thanks a lot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Modified Camry ' S - Any Model / Funny Names Nigerians Give Cars / Bentley Bentayga Mulliner: A Luxury SUV With A Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.