Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,913 members, 7,956,429 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems (4041 Views)

Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho / How Do Guys Get Intimate With Girls They Don't Truly Love? / Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems by Rukkydelta(f): 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
Maybe she thinks you change your hairstyle cos of another babe
Re: Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems by luvyaself95(m): 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
lefulefu:
Ur girlfriend must be very young. Wen she don pass 18 yrs then the type of hairstyle u do would be d least of her problems
Age is not her problem. you know girls are confusion sets bro
Re: Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
akaahs:
u dey mind them?? na so my babe d other time dey tell me say my i dey keep afro, i say i no keep, she come later say may i fat that im too slim for her liking, i said na woow, i know go fat. i like myself like that.
if she like fat guys with afro why she no date one? Everybody has his or her spec as expected but to force someone to look a certain way it aint cool.its like some guys who love slim girls getting hooked to a fat chick and forcing the fat chick to lose weight against her will.e no make sense.

1 Like

Re: Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems by luvyaself95(m): 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
Rukkydelta:
Maybe she thinks you change your hairstyle cos of another babe
What kind of stupid though be that..
I can't never change myself cos of girl
you see me know me before you agree to follow me go...
Re: Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
luvyaself95:
Age is not her problem. you know girls are confusion sets bro
u have a point but the much younger ones tend to act more confused. U know some of dem the romantic telemondo films dem dey look dey get into them. Some of dem go watch some of dese filipine films and dem go see their favourite asian actor wearing tight leggings and d next day dem go want their boyfriend to start wearing tight leggings.
Re: Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems by luvyaself95(m): 12:00am On Feb 13, 2019
lefulefu:
if she like fat guys with afro why she no date one? Everybody has his or her spec as expected but to force someone to look a certain way it aint cool.its like some guys who love slim girls getting hooked to a fat chick and forcing the fat chick to lose weight against her will.e no make sense.
I like slim girls thank God my first ex broke up with me very early and I later discover someone with big leg will eventually fat see how she help me dodge her own bullet...
Re: Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems by luvyaself95(m): 12:10am On Feb 13, 2019
lefulefu:
u have a point but the much younger ones tend to act more confused. U know some of dem the romantic telemondo films dem dey look dey get into them. Some of dem go watch some of dese filipine films and dem go see their favourite asian actor wearing tight leggings and d next day dem go want their boyfriend to start wearing tight leggings.
That is very true and is truly childish act..
one girl can't just watch film and sleep and wake up the next tell me that i should be doing like her movie favourite i just tell her to go marry the guy and see maybe that is how they dress in reality...
Re: Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 13, 2019
luvyaself95:
I like slim girls thank God my first ex broke up with me very early and I later discover someone with big leg will eventually fat see how she help me dodge her own bullet...
grin
luvyaself95:
Re: Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems by luvyaself95(m): 12:17am On Feb 13, 2019
lefulefu:
grin
My current bae is Slim Shady but Na this their girls problems be the remaining wahala..
anyhow i care less...
Re: Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems by khiaa(f): 12:43am On Feb 13, 2019
luvyaself95:

Fvck That, you girls have problems ordinary hair you're attracted to it.
Nonsense Spit...

Aren't you attracted to a woman's natural hair, why wouldn't we be attracted to your gorgeous thick hair?

1 Like

Re: Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems by luvyaself95(m): 6:37am On Feb 13, 2019
khiaa:

Aren't you attracted to a woman's natural hair, why wouldn't we be attracted to your gorgeous thick hair?
If that is it why can't love the guy with the way he make his hairstyle...
Re: Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:43am On Feb 13, 2019
luvyaself95:
Abi o
i don't like keeping beard as for now despite the fact it make me look Mature, Handsome and Cute i hate seeing it growing because there is reason behind it jare..
Lol... Just be yourself,
Re: Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems by luvyaself95(m): 6:46am On Feb 13, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... Just be yourself,
Yes Oh Am Already Myself Jare...
Re: Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:56am On Feb 13, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I actually don't like guys that keep beards, not attractive to me at all.
So girls dey wey no like #beardgang shockedshocked
Re: Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems by luvyaself95(m): 7:01am On Feb 13, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I doubt am
Re: Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:03am On Feb 13, 2019
luvyaself95:
I doubt am
You go soon hear "one man's food is another man's poison oooo" gringrin
Re: Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems by luvyaself95(m): 7:06am On Feb 13, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
You go soon hear "one man's food is another man's poison oooo" gringrin
LOL you dey talk down for her grin
Re: Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:14am On Feb 13, 2019
luvyaself95:
LOL you dey talk down for her grin
Just stating the obviousgrin
Re: Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems by luvyaself95(m): 7:17am On Feb 13, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Just stating the obviousgrin
And you're right...
Re: Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:25am On Feb 13, 2019
luvyaself95:
And you're right...
grin
Re: Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems by Biglittlelois(f): 9:14am On Feb 13, 2019
DanDeeBoss:

Yes nah, lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems by Biglittlelois(f): 9:18am On Feb 13, 2019
luvyaself95:
There they go again

But it's the truth, not all girls like the beard gang thingy, looks somehow to me.
Re: Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems by luvyaself95(m): 10:37am On Feb 13, 2019
Biglittlelois:

But it's the truth, not all girls like the beard gang thingy, looks somehow to me.
My Bae told me once, she doesn't like beard and i use to shave my beard cos i don't like keeping for now.
later i leave it to grow she see how the beard suit me she fall in love with me...
now i gone back to my previous style...
is it a war.
you girls are confusion sets nothing else...
Re: Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems by johnparet(m): 11:32am On Feb 13, 2019
Many girls who see there husband in 1 hairstyle through many years, these girls want to change there husbands hairstyle, in my point of view fade haircut is the best haircut I have ever seen.
Re: Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems by luvyaself95(m): 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
johnparet:
Many girls who see there husband in 1 hairstyle through many years, these girls want to change there husbands hairstyle, in my point of view fade haircut is the best haircut I have ever seen.
That my hairstyle Sef..
Re: Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems by khiaa(f): 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
luvyaself95:
If that is it why can't love the guy with the way he make his hairstyle...

Let me make it more clearer. If you meet a woman who is gorgeous to you, she is slim, shapely in all the right parts to you.You and her start a relationship, through the time you notice that she is getting fat. You tell her that she is getting to big and she tells you like you told your girl, I don't care what you think I like the way I am and I am not going to lose weight For you. How would you feel about that?
Re: Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
khiaa:

Let me make it more clearer. If you meet a woman who is gorgeous to you, she is slim, shapely in all the right parts to you.You and her start a relationship, through the time you notice that she is getting fat. You tell her that she is getting to big and she tells you like you told your girl, I don't care what you think I like the way I am and I am not going to lose weight For you. How would you feel about that?
too big undecided how hard can It be grin grin
Re: Whay Is Wrong With All This Girls They Are Bunch Of Problems by luvyaself95(m): 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2019
khiaa:

I can't force her that true..
but i don't like fat girls...

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Award Is To Be Given For Best Throw Back Picture, I Would Win It .check In / See Why You Shouldn't Get Cursed By Fresh And Expired Nude Pics Of Humans / Uganda's Ugliest Man, Ssebabi Marries Second Wife (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.