Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. (3788 Views)

Stevin Babyking Dating 85-Year-Old White Woman, Blasts Haters (photos) / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by AlphaMale666: 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
I'm done with these Nigerian girls. Their pussy stinks! angry And all have terrible hygiene. Ive never slept with a white woman and I want to so badly. They're so sexy! Especially those blonde ones. Pls someone should hook me up with one. The good looking ones o, cus I know they're very ugly unattractive white women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:01am On Nov 16, 2021
as much as its a different race, best believe that there are also plenty of white women with stinking coochie and bad hygiene.... just as much as as latinas/asians etc. dont believe the hype!

BTW if all the black women you met had bad hygiene and stinking toto, then i suggest you go meet babes in different areas!

11 Likes

Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by AlphaMale666: 12:12am On Nov 16, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
as much as its a different race, best believe that there are also plenty of white women with stinking coochie and bad hygiene.... just as much as as latinas/asians etc. dont believe the hype!

BTW if all the black women you met had bad hygiene and stinking toto, then i suggest you go meet babes in different areas!
true.
Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by Boogyman557: 2:35am On Nov 16, 2021
Holly Gram cool U gonna ENJOY white LADIES man.. De come easily wen u BANG dem well. de Gat d best STYLE. Der body is so SWEET n CREAMY dat u might LICK every part of Dem or come QUICK if u dnt hold ur SELF. Only a SUKING from Dem will give u d BEST feeling.. honestly de are d sweetest. WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by Boogyman557: 2:40am On Nov 16, 2021
Holly Gram cool U gonna ENJOY white LADIES man.. De come easily wen u BANG dem well. de Gat d best STYLE. Der body is so SWEET n CREAMY dat u might LICK every part of Dem or come QUICK if u dnt hold ur SELF. Only a SUKING from Dem will give u d BEST feeling.. honestly de are d sweetest.. Most guys LICK der TOES and NAILS bcus de are too cute EVERYWHERE.. WTF MAN
Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by AlphaMale666: 4:02am On Nov 16, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool U gonna ENJOY white LADIES man.. De come easily wen u BANG dem well. de Gat d best STYLE. Der body is so SWEET n CREAMY dat u might LICK every part of Dem or come QUICK if u dnt hold ur SELF. Only a SUKING from Dem will give u d BEST feeling.. honestly de are d sweetest.. Most guys LICK der TOES and NAILS bcus de are too cute EVERYWHERE.. WTF MAN
that's why i want a piece of them. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by BigDawsNet: 6:23am On Nov 16, 2021
Try some part of lagos island or Abuja...

Forget it ..you may not get American, Brit's whites... But u may probably get urself asian ladies...

Then If you want the real deal...Goan dust your documents for tourist

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by Godada(m): 6:53am On Nov 16, 2021
Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by Boogyman557: 6:59am On Nov 16, 2021
AlphaMale666:
that's why i want a piece of them. cheesy
Holly Gram cool tell me, who on Earth will not LICK or SUCK does TOES.. How many Naija GIRLS nails fit be like dis. WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by Bigpapi: 7:12am On Nov 16, 2021

Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by chicoMX(m): 8:05am On Nov 16, 2021
Have you tried Albino?
Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by Rahkman: 9:20am On Nov 16, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Try some part of lagos island or Abuja...

Forget it ..you may not get American, Brit's whites... But u may probably get urself asian ladies...

Then If you want the real deal...Goan dust your documents for tourist
yes op especially abuja try go d.u.o bar for aminu kano crescent lebanese babes dey full there every night but u gats be a baller to have one for the night
Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by Cerebellum: 9:43am On Nov 16, 2021
Pervert full this Forum no be small

Nah so so Hoelosho OP dey carry nahim make him think say fresh and clean girl no dey naija...Mumu man!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 16, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool tell me, who on Earth will not LICK or SUCK does TOES.. How many Naija GIRLS nails fit be like dis. WTF MAN
Honestly speaking, In this forum na only you go lick am bro. undecided
You have feet kinks, don't drag it come our side abeg

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by wisdomkid: 10:16am On Nov 16, 2021
AlphaMale666:
I'm done with these Nigerian girls. Their pussy stinks! angry And all have terrible hygiene. Ive never slept with a white woman and I want to so badly. They're so sexy! Especially those blonde ones. Pls someone should hook me up with one. The good looking ones o, cus I know they're very ugly unattractive white women.

Seriously, go for mental check-up and evaluation abeg. How many Nigerian girls have you seen their p()ssy stink? You said all and if you've NOT tried all, then you're mentally retarded. it's people like you that makes these white ladies call blacks idiots
Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by Boogyman557: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2021
BABYharder:

Honestly speaking, In this forum na only you go lick am bro. undecided
You have feet kinks, don't drag it come our side abeg
Holly Gram cool Naso we de here. na people like una go LICK n SUCK der YANNSH join. WTF MAN
Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by Londonboyrep(m): 10:53am On Nov 16, 2021
If this is your sole purpose of wanting a white chick trust me you will be sorely disappointed. Noone should come for my head but where I live I find black girls more hygienic by a long mile. In fact I stopped doing white chicks a long time again cos of this very reason. I also concur hygiene is a personal thing but oyinbo no dey like shower o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by JONSYN7154: 10:58am On Nov 16, 2021
AlphaMale666:
I can hookn you up with one albino. She's a white lady. grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 16, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Naso we de here. na people like una go LICK n SUCK der YANNSH join. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by TheWolfen(m): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nawa o
This is about hygiene not race.
It is only dirty people that stinks
Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by AlphaMale666: 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
Boogyman557:
i don't lick toes. But true talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by AlphaMale666: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
JONSYN7154:
I can hookn you up with one albino. She's a white lady. grin grin grin
hell naw mahn!
Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by Opeyemic01: 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Boogyman557:

Lol...it's you people that put Nigeria girls under pressure to start bleaching to resemble oyinbo
Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by AlphaMale666: 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Londonboyrep:
If this is your sole purpose of wanting a white chick trust me you will be sorely disappointed. Noone should come for my head but where I live I find black girls more hygienic by a long mile. In fact I stopped doing white chicks a long time again cos of this very reason. I also concur hygiene is a personal thing but oyinbo no dey like shower o.
so cus they don't shower regularly makes them dirty? Their good weather over there doesn't require them showering on a regular. And I like them for a lot of things aside that. The fact that many don't put on too much make up or wear wig and of of that goes a long way.
Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by Boogyman557: 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Opeyemic01:

Lol...it's you people that put Nigeria girls under pressure to start bleaching to resemble oyinbo
Holly Gram cool I no SEND Dem to bleach ooo. I still like black girls too. Some self get fine skin and toes. WTF MAN
Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by AlphaMale666: 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
wisdomkid:

Seriously, go for mental check-up and evaluation abeg. How many Nigerian girls have you seen their p()ssy stink? You said all and if you've NOT tried all, then you're mentally retarded. it's people like you that makes these white ladies call blacks idiots
guy most of em have terrible hygiene. All the olosho I Bleep never have smelly pussy it's always these regular girls forming rubbish that have terrible smelly pussy.
Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by Boogyman557: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
AlphaMale666:
i don't lick toes. But true talk.
Holly Gram cool yah but me I de LICK nails well well, nails wey fine and clean oo. e get one girl for my ama wey I de always LICK her cute nails. something like dis. WTF MAN

Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by Opeyemic01: 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I no SEND Dem to bleach ooo. I still like back girls too. Some self get fine skin and toes. WTF MAN

I wish they understand that black is beautiful and bleaching can't make them real white

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by Boogyman557: 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
Opeyemic01:

I wish they understand that black is beautiful and bleaching can't make them real white
Holly Gram cool real talk man, real talk. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by Judd007: 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
Try albino first na
Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by Londonboyrep(m): 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
AlphaMale666:
so cus they don't shower regularly makes them dirty? Their good weather over there doesn't require them showering on a regular. And I like them for a lot of things aside that. The fact that many don't put on too much make up or wear wig and of of that goes a long way.
State your opinion and I state mine. The black girls over here that shower regularly are not in same weather? And talking about make up - I put it to you that you are talking absolute nonsense. White girls wear way more makeup. They dont need to wear wigs accepted but whats that got to do with smelly privates?

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Sleep With A White Woman. by AlphaMale666: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
Londonboyrep:
State your opinion and I state mine. The black girls over here that shower regularly are not in same weather? And talking about make up - I put it to you that you are talking absolute nonsense. White girls wear way more makeup. They dont need to wear wigs accepted but whats that got to do with smelly privates?
You be Mumu. Next!

(1) (2) (Reply)

KHADI The Instagram Influencer Is Gone.be Wise.be Spiritual / Nigerian Gay Say He Suspect He Is Useless Because Of Raw S*x With Clients (vid) / Boyfriend Gives You His Email Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.