Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

How Can She Break Up With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can She Break Up With Him (606 Views)

How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!! / Help: Should She Break Up With Her Bf / Advice Needed : Whose Head Should She Break? **picture** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can She Break Up With Him by afrobaby(f): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2010
My girlfriend has been complaining to me, over time, that she is not really happy with her relationship, she has been enduring the relationship out of sympathy and because so many people already see them as lovers.
But now, for as many times as we talk, she usually tells me she is really tired of the relationship, she would ask herself why she is stil in the relationship, she cries in her closet at times cause of the relationship, now she wants to quit.
Please house, how best can she quit the relationship, the man in question is already making it look as if, he wants to gte married to her next year, and she is scared she can't go into a  marriage with someone she doesnt feel happy with anymore, she wants to quit the relationship, one of her statements is, I will prefer to be alone(without a relationship), than continue in this relationship,
Personally, I dont have any clue, matured females, please respond

I want reasonable responses please, thank you
Re: How Can She Break Up With Him by Nautillus(m): 11:36am On Aug 23, 2010
Sorry, is it REALLY that hard to terminate a relationship, especially when one is tired, Just say you are done with it, I really cant figure out how some can force another to remain in ab relationship, when its not marriage, just courtship
Re: How Can She Break Up With Him by maeesha(f): 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2010
sory sad
Re: How Can She Break Up With Him by double08(m): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2010
people seeing u guys as lovers does not give you enough reason to go into a relationship.The best way is to tell him straight up
Re: How Can She Break Up With Him by Ladyjide(f): 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2010
You can't force love, Just because someone loves you- does not mean you are obligated to love them back. She should go with her feelings, because in the long run it will be worse. Her boyfriend deserves to be with someone that feels the same about him, as he does her. Good luck to them, but it is best she quit the relationship sooner than later, The longer she drags it on, the harder it will be!
Re: How Can She Break Up With Him by iice(f): 4:08am On Aug 24, 2010
Lmao. . .women are funny.  Some women can be idiots
Just tell the guy it's not working out.  Tell him why and move on.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay / She Is Really Confused! / You Are Heartless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.