Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,821 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate) (39795 Views)

"Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child / Photos: You Won't Be Able To Guess Who The Mother Is In These Photos But Try / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate) by ezkimow(m): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
yemmit90:

Gap between the rich and the poor were not that wide those days, rich kids were not too restricted from playing with poor kids in the compound or neighbourhoods. Besides, kids were not that enlightened or being exposed to technology or arrogant like these days. There was little or no sense of discrimination among the kids.

U just said it as it is. That year I had Indian and Lebanese friends. The Lebanese boy even came to our house one day and tasted fufu, na there trouble start oh. The Nigga was now requesting for fufu from then on, they had to include it in their menu cos of him.... I no fit laugh finish abeg....
Re: Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate) by Phonix1234: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
LadySarah:

grin grin grin.
I cant stop laughing

Did i lie?
Re: Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate) by Timisamd(m): 1:32am On Feb 13, 2019
Phonix1234:

Did i lie?
you actually didn't... Lol... Can't stop laughing
Re: Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate) by Ayobami7(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) / Before You Marry As A Man / Why Do Most Girls Gets So Fat After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.