Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,745 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour (59712 Views)

We Met At Akwa Ibom #ENDSARS Prayer Walk & Now We're About To Wed (Pictures) / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by irumole1975: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Oh so you know, and you are still in good terms with your DAD and BROTHERS??

Why you dey answer her?

This one that her to-to dey smell like rotten moi-moi
Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
irumole1975:

Why you dey answer her?

This one that her to-to dey smell like rotten moi-moi
Aswear, guys don play table tennis with her heart finish ... No wonder she's pained

Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by soothsayer2: 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
Not all that glitters is gold... Ok?
Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by IYANGBALI: 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
It serves you right. Olosho looking for husband in a bank

2 Likes

Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by Sunymoore(m): 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
govomotors:
It cost less than #500 (Naira) to eliminate mouth odour for life.

In case you have mouth odour. Am not asking you for #500, contact me and I will give you the secrete free of charge.
I need it.
Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by Sunymoore(m): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
govomotors:
It cost less than #500 (Naira) to eliminate mouth odour for life.

In case you have mouth odour. Am not asking you for #500, contact me and I will give you the secrete free of charge.
I need it. Drop your contact.

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by Foodforthought: 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
Larryfest:
Even with the mouth odour if he transfers 50k to her acct right there in the bank am sure she wont mind consenting to a doggy in the bank toilet or even following him home..
Na true u talk

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by Foodforthought: 4:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
Baddiezz:
Lol i know a few cute blokes like that. Can be so annoying
What makes u think your mouth doesn't smell?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by Pusyiter(m): 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
Valerie, your mouth angry
Valerie47:
Some people's mouth odour can kill, that's why I always tell them about their mouth odour before they kill me with odour that smells like shi.t from soakaway.

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by staen: 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
Girls with fake stories

All to ganner attention ..likes and comment

2 Likes

Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by mourinhodaboss: 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
Anything for ze Retweets
Made4naijablog:
Twitter user, Maggie Berry just shared a very funny thread on how she was left disappointed by a cute guy she met at a bank who had mouth odour.

According to her, 'when this guy got to me, he smiled and I blushed like a fool.. Then he open his mouth and asked, "Can I have your pen"? For a second, I lost consciousness , Not because he finally talked to me but damn! his mouth odour is out of this world'.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/lady-was-disappointed-by-a-cute-guy-she-met-at-a-bank-who-had-mouth-odour/
Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by LINTUNE(m): 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2019
grin..savage
Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by LINTUNE(m): 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
grin
promqueen247:
Moral of the story, Not everything that glitters is gold.
Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by LINTUNE(m): 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
grin cheesy
Splinz:
cheesy

Just when someone nearly kill another person yesterday with his own.
..lol lol
Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by LINTUNE(m): 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
Larryfest:
Even with the mouth odour if he transfers 50k to her acct right there in the bank am sure she wont mind consenting to a doggy in the bank toilet or even following him home..
thats too much for a quickie.say 5k is ok

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by Buffalowings3(m): 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
Splinz:
cheesy

Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by LINTUNE(m): 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
grin cheesy
irumole1975:

Lol...

That was how this girl I was wooing back then .She used to tell me she don't date broke guys, even tho I was short but she can manage if I am well to do. I was shocked, so one day she happened to be checking some pictures on my phone, and that happened to be when an alert of 170k just entered my phone from a friend we had dealings together. she saw my balance and she pretended she did not. The second day I saw her message that why did i stop showing interest in her, and that i should have pressed further. I don't need to tell you what followed
..sharp guy smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by LINTUNE(m): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
grin
Forreellinc:

undecided with my dck, how dem take dey see person again?
savage wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by kakale1: 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2019
tenixxx:
hearthbreak
so she also is smelling fishy
Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by 1Sharon(f): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
Valerie47:
Some people's mouth odour can kill, that's why I always tell them about their mouth odour before they kill me with odour that smells like shi.t from soakaway.

How do you do it
Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by 1Sharon(f): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
major15062:
at leaar the mouth odour beta pass d rotten fish odour down there !

Actually, the vagina is cleaner than the mouth..

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2019
1Sharon:

Actually, the vagina is cleaner than the mouth..
Ahhhhh!!! Your opinion though cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by 1Sharon(f): 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Ahhhhh!!! Your opinion though cool

Not my opinions, but facts
Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
1Sharon:

Not my opinions, but facts
Hmmm OK ma'am smiley Not all vaginas
Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by boyjo: 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
Splinz:
cheesy

Not fair o lol
Tinubu loves you.
HE actually cares.

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by ericmor: 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
Dis one no get sense, left without completing her transaction because of mouth odour. Don't think she really got anything important to do in the bank at the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by od501: 6:48pm On Feb 12, 2019
Made4naijablog:
Twitter user, Maggie Berry just shared a very funny thread on how she was left disappointed by a cute guy she met at a bank who had mouth odour.

According to her, 'when this guy got to me, he smiled and I blushed like a fool.. Then he open his mouth and asked, "Can I have your pen"? For a second, I lost consciousness , Not because he finally talked to me but damn! his mouth odour is out of this world'.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/lady-was-disappointed-by-a-cute-guy-she-met-at-a-bank-who-had-mouth-odour/

See her mouth like mouth odour! If you really like the guy draw him closer and give him a tooth paste. Na so Una dey tak lose beta thing! Mouth odour ko!

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by od501: 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
Made4naijablog:

source :

See her mouth like mouth odour! If you really like the guy draw him closer and give him a tooth paste. Na so Una dey tak lose beta thing! Mouth odour ko!
Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by Platony(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
I wanted to believe d story but, d part she said she left d bank without doing her Transactions.

Hmmmmmmmm undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by bejick(m): 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
Splinz:
cheesy

This must be while he was trying to escape through the toilet. He decided to ist open the toilet he is carrying in his mouth. Remi dey try sha. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour by DonMekino(m): 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
so because he is fine, he cannot have mouth odour in peace onye ara

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation / My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.