Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot (37669 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by omoteacher(m): 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

The rate at which people cheat on their partners is alarming. Thank God he didn't commit murder.
Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by jetson06: 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
so this woman chose this pot bellied nigga over her athletic and fit husband

women are confused beings.
Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by JasonScoolari: 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
Roon9:

You can't furck them very well and they'd go outside
Don't think you're the best furcker bro. grin

3 Likes

Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by greatman247(m): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
Chai, see hight of disrespect and see finish. See finishing from that man! grin grin grin
Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by Freeeanijor: 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
Her husband should do anything he likes with them joor, our problem in Nigeria is bigger than the Malawi wahala as at this week.
Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
What a world! Same 3pm APC is busy fighting APM and Oshiomole someone somehere in Malawi is busu fucking another man wife....
Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by wink2015(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
freemanbubble:

That is why i see women as swimming pool

Just go in and swim your own
Don't give a fuckkkk who have been swimming before you started swimming
And also Don't give a fuckkk who will swim after you are done with your own swimming

Infact don't give a fuccckk who is swimming with you as you are swimming
Just swim and move on to the next swimming pool

Come to the rivers in the niger delta particularly ijaw area and swim.

They have plenty of water to swim provided you have the prerequisites skills to avoid getting drowned.

Why swim inside a female genital when there are clean rivers to cool off!

Lol �
Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by AlhajaChinyere: 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
jericco1:
nothing new but the man should be ashamed

Of what sir?
Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by AlhajaChinyere: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

The rate at which people cheat on their partners is alarming. Thank God he didn't commit murder.

Commit murder for what na?
Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by AlhajaChinyere: 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
Roon9:

You never jam woman. Your dick is one out of millions, she go dey hunger for another dick if you like spend 24 hours there.

4 Likes

Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
freemanbubble:

And also Don't give a fuckkk who will swim after you are done with your own swimming

My nigga grin
Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
What made,u think that am using God's name to lie... He sees my heart and knows that I am saying the truth...
Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by chigoziri2403(m): 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
freemanbubble:

Olympic swimmer, continue swimming gonorrhea

1 Like

Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by kingsmaila(m): 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2019
You have no respect for women. You have forgotten you have a mother, sister and even daughter.
Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by JOMAX: 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
What do Some women really want?
You put a roof over their head, clothe them, feed them, furck them very well, get them a private jet to pick the kids from school, or even build a mansion for their dead father, they'll definitely look for an excuse to cheat.

Ungrateful daughters of Eve, dem full Nigeria like groundnut.
Do a better job at finding their G spot and keep it greased

2 Likes

Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by donchrisville: 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
point on
freemanbubble:

Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by enomakos(m): 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2019
Roon9:

Let me tell you even,if you give some women 5 rounds daily they will still chop another round outside
Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by Emceesaka: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
Hajialamin:
Good day fellow Nigerians and nairalanders... I have a problem and like they said, a problem shared is half solved... I am a final year student of the university of Port Harcourt. I have a problem with school fees and accommodation. School resumes next week and the only hope I have is the transportation back to school from the village. I got to this level by the grace of God and by hustling to make ends meet via menial jobs. But of recent, I experienced some setbacks this time around cos I had to go for Industrial training. At first, I managed to combine hustling and IT until my boss started to complain,so I had to explain to him and he promised to assist me with some money when I want to resume school. You won't believe that he gave me 5k last week Friday when I told him am about to resume. He used me for 8good months! If I had known, I would have forgo IT and work in preparation for my finals. I don't have anybody to help me, nowhere to go. My life and hope is slipping away right before me. All my efforts since yr1 ll be in vain. I can't resume with my peers cos I have not paid my fees and accommodation. I don't mind sleeping in the classrooms but I can't go anywhere without paying my school fees. I have proof beyond doubt that I am not a scammer.. Pls ignore my new ID, I have to open a new one for these purpose... Save my Future Nigerians�

So you still relay on Education system in Nigeria. Your Future indeed. Composer you try
Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by mechanics(m): 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
Don't know what the woman is looking for when legally married.
Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
freemanbubble:

Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by cnonyechi(f): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
What do Some women really want?
You put a roof over their head, clothe them, feed them, furck them very well, get them a private jet to pick the kids from school, or even build a mansion for their dead father, they'll definitely look for an excuse to cheat.

Ungrateful daughters of Eve, dem full Nigeria like groundnut.
Na u get ur mouth
Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by cnonyechi(f): 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
Hajialamin:
Good day fellow Nigerians and nairalanders... I have a problem and like they said, a problem shared is half solved... I am a final year student of the university of Port Harcourt. I have a problem with school fees and accommodation. School resumes next week and the only hope I have is the transportation back to school from the village. I got to this level by the grace of God and by hustling to make ends meet via menial jobs. But of recent, I experienced some setbacks this time around cos I had to go for Industrial training. At first, I managed to combine hustling and IT until my boss started to complain,so I had to explain to him and he promised to assist me with some money when I want to resume school. You won't believe that he gave me 5k last week Friday when I told him am about to resume. He used me for 8good months! If I had known, I would have forgo IT and work in preparation for my finals. I don't have anybody to help me, nowhere to go. My life and hope is slipping away right before me. All my efforts since yr1 ll be in vain. I can't resume with my peers cos I have not paid my fees and
accommodation. I don't mind sleeping in the classrooms but I can't go anywhere without paying my school fees. I have proof beyond doubt that I am not a scammer.. Pls ignore my new ID, I have to open a new one for these purpose... Save my Future Nigerians�
D grace of God saw u till dis level surely it will see u till d end. Don't fret help will come?
Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by JasonScoolari: 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
cnonyechi:

Na u get ur mouth
Are you one of them?

1 Like

Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by Roon9(m): 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Don't think you're the best furcker bro. grin

Hahahaaaaaa.... No mind me bros.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by vickydevoka(m): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
jetson06:
so this woman chose this pot bellied nigga over her athletic and fit husband

women are confused beings.
Looks don't count sometimes. Buh Wat u can offer
Re: Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot by sexygullet(f): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
The way marriages are ending up 2day is one big aches nd notin to write home about.infact i dnt think i wud eva get married.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! / Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.